Close
One second...

Q's about teepublic (s6, teegles, redbubble)

I'd like to post some of my stuff that i have submitted here on teepublic, and would like to know, from those of you on it.....

1. is it the best place to post my designs for sale? if so how was your experience with them?

2. can I have the same design on multiple sites like redbubble, tee fury, or s6?

3. am I signing my life away by submitting here?

Watch this
JordanLBender
3 designs submitted - Score now!

If you submit a design to threadless, you have to take it down from the other sites for.... I think 90 days. Don't quote me on that. When a shirt is done scoring here, you still can't post it back up on the other sites. Wait the 90 days. The 90 days is for Threadless to decide whether they wanna use your design or not. You're not "signing your life away" by submitting a shirt.

yortsiraulo

I would also like to know where can I post/sell some of my designs which threadless didn't pick. Also, how does society6 work? I've seen some artists here that sell their designs from here (printed/not printed/up for scoring) on society6.

chuck p comics
1 design submitted - Score now!

i get the 90 days thing, and you can post your art on s6, they print it on stuff, but don't post it on a shirt, incase threadless does print it. simple as that

chuck p comics

can I post them on multiple sites? and what about this site, teegles they printed gebe and louis roskosch

chuck p comics

a saw teegles gives either 300 for a print or 12% royalties hmmmmm

Clodino

yeah they printed gebe of course he's great!!! it is a new born polish site like threadless.. . for now they print only one design a month...I submitted two designs that threadless didn't accept! sorry can you explain me further how society 6 works? I think to have understood that after 90 days you can post there your submitted design from threadless that weren't printed is it like this?... and then on society 6your friends can buy it , I mean isn't there a competition? do they print your design when someone purchase it?

chuck p comics

from my understanding, you don't have to wait the 90 days to post on s6, and it's not competitive, you post it, they print it on demand when someone orders it

goliath72
4 designs submitted - Score now!

ive usually waited the 90 days and usually try other sites. Some of my collabs were put up on teepublic and I never heard of it until a few weeks back, but seems to be getting popular. I believe waiting the 90 days is the safest thing to do. I know threadless sometimes prints after the 90 days which is awesome, but its not a bad idea to explore your options Good Luck!

Clodino

ok... maybe if I remember I read somewhere on threadless that actually you have to wait 90 days and then you can ask the staff to get back your rights and you're free to post in another site..i don't think you can do this automatically after 90 days without asking threadless! Many doubts :)

chuck p comics

Still, my designs I would be going elswear with didn't have a prayer to be printed, if they were I would have heard somthing so the 90 days was just a cushion. That's not what I am curious about

louisroskosch

they normally choose a design if its gonna print in a couple of weeks tho. after 2 weeks its pretty safe it wont print. s6 has some partnership with threadless right? you can post your threadless designs the same time. there are similar sites as threadless, pampling, teegles as mentioned, theres another one called purple leaves, its kind of hip? i dont normally submit to those sites but if you have something that fits go for it. you can sell your wares on teepublic, DBH and redbubble too, on demand style, its worth doing.

other than that there are a lot of daily tee sites but they all print pop ref and they all have their own specific audience, reusing threadless designs probably wouldnt work. teefury, woot and yetee are the best ones. after that they all get pretty samey. if you want a full list of all the different daily sites check out letter Qs website, he has prints on most of them.

chuck p comics

thanks Louis, so can I post the same shirt on multiple sites? I am mostly interested in teegles and redbubble. and what did you do on teegless, did you take the $300 or did you take the royalties?

louisroskosch

yea man. unless they take the rights you can sell it anywhere you want. most dailys do not take the rights, so thats why they sell it for one day. you make some dosh, then you are free to sell it off your own back on redbubble, s6 teepub or whatever. obviously its smarter not to put it all over the net for sell if a daily site is going to print it. but afterwards why not? anna from teegles contacted me before the site was opened and gave me an upfront payment to sell that design.

louisroskosch

lol, daily sites in general seem to be 90% dr who. just stick anything next to a tardis and people will buy it? i need to give it a try.

No account?