Close
One second...

Need some critiques before submitting

Hello all,

I need some critique for my new design for Threadless challenge, the title would be Do-It-Yourself.

Any thought anyone? Maybe the colour, etc.?

Many thanks in advance :)

Watch this
lsproffitt

Very funny and out of the box! I think a contrasting background color might help the excellent character design pop out a bit more.

Lucia_Lux

maybe not a "contrasting" background but i would see good on it some brown brush strokes to give more sense of depth

chickenmissle

Great design. I agree that I wouldn't use yellow as a background. I would; however, leave the option for the shirt example on the entry- but perhaps a background color that makes the design stand out more for general viewing. I also had the thought of some tangled up string draped across his right leg (our left) since that would be the final step in his assembly but it may be too fine of a stroke to make an effective detail. Just some thoughts. Best of luck!

Flying_Unicorn

Really nice design, good luck with your design!

kaizenkris

I think you could play a little bit on the skin color you used. and it looks better in white i guess

lkovacek

I like the design, but the colours should be a little bit darker and/or the character a bit bigger.

N000B

I like the design :D. But I have two more suggestion, put the hat back on the head of Pinocchio and add Jiminy Cricket to help him (maybe reading the manual). But….It's just a suggestion.

N000B
N000B said:

I like the design :D. But I have two more suggestion, put the hat back on the head of Pinocchio and add Jiminy Cricket to help him (maybe reading the manual). But….It's just a suggestion.

I have to quote my own reply because there is no edit option :p. But according to the hat back on the head of Pinocchio is because I think he looks more like an emo now.

marcotimone

Hello all, thanks for the critiques and advice. Sorry if I couldn't take them all, yet they are very helpful. And like many of the suggestions given, I reworked mostly on the colour used. The design is now up for scoring, hope you like it and can help me by giving your score here. Again, thank you and wish me luck :)

PericoXic

Cool idea and great design! good luck with it!

No account?
Join Us