Close
One second...

2014 Resolutions

It's almost 2014 and I was distracted for a minute thinking about things I should resolve to do:

1 Go Roller Skating More

I have a rink only 15 minutes from my house and after taking my kids to a bday party there have realized how much I miss being on quads and busting out some sweet backwards skating moves. Look how awesome it can be: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=mR17n0u3U-Q

2 Stop worrying about shit

I have horrible anxiety. I need to stop or I will die sooner than I want. I'm already concerned about what I just wrote

3 Be sexier (if that's possible)

I've drank a lot of beer and have been pretty lazy in 2013. I've also done a lot of making up for being a vegetarian for years and have clogged my system with an over-abundance of meat. I'm the biggest I've ever been in my life and there's only so much my epic beard can cover up. Time to hit the gym, change my diet, and NEVER give up beer.

4 Only communicate in GIFs

5 Post more in these here blogs

I'm busy (excuse) and lurk around on here without posting very often. Do you even know who I am? I love you.

6 Use Instagram less

I am a dirty whore

I only have 5 so far.... the rest of them are all serious and I don't consider them new resolutions. Keep On, Keepin' On

What about you folks?

Watch this
jeffreyg
jeffreyg profile pic Staff
  • Be more confident with my art and draw more
BeanePod
BeanePod profile pic Alumni
7 designs submitted - Score now!

Learn to say NO more

PeculiarTiffany
PeculiarTiffany profile pic Alumni
1 design submitted -

Get ideas out of my head and onto the computer.

FoodStampDavis
FoodStampDavis profile pic Alumni

Lose weight

I gained like 20 lbs this year. Cuz shitty food. I'm sure my lady preferred it when my resemblance to Seth Rogen was more of a neck-up thing (although, god knows why.) Similar to Lance up there, I'm never giving up my bourbon and rye, so time to give up some of the grease and laziness. That way I can live longer and enjoy more bourbon and rye.

Draw More for no reason

Getting involved with Threadless has been awesome and led to a huge uptick in creativity for me (and my first 2 gallery showings.) However, it also got me too into "does this work as a shirt" mode. I want to dedicate more time to just drawing stupid shit for the sake of it. Back to my ROOTS, son.

Write a threatening letter to a celebrity

Self-explanatory.

[+duracell-]
  1. Bro, I still have my skates.. from when I was like 14. I airbrushed them. I need to throw that shit away already.

2. Tick more beers than ticked in 2013

3. Brew something already, gees. Equipment is still in box haha.

4. Try to spend more time with my family. I work a lot, and I feel like I'm missing out because this boy.. he just keeps growing.. like every day. I think he wants Playstation 4 for Christmas. That's a good gift for a 14 month old, right? He muttered something that sounded like, "CallofDuty." Anyway, Ill teach him the gamemaster ways so that he may grow to have cat-like speed and reflexes. Hand-eye coordination is very important and stuff.

5. Read more books/write more yelp reviews/write more code

taz-pie
  1. start reading graphic novels and comics!

i found an awesome comics store here in cape town on the weekend. wonderfully nerdy staff! i am going to start spendingg too much money there, yay!

wearecareful
wearecareful profile pic Staff

Someone sneaky added a #6 but it's ok because it's the truth. I should say that although I probably won't be less of an instagram whore... I'll do my best to be less of a hashtag whore

littlem
  1. Something

2. Something better

3. Something really amazing

4. Something dirty

5. Something lazy

olie!
olie! profile pic Alumni

1.Get my shit together

2.Transform into a horse

EZFL
EZFL profile pic Alumni

• Create more • Ride more • Earn more • Eat less

Ryder
Ryder profile pic Alumni
  1. Get in better shape

2. Get in a Fight

3. Win a fight

4. Travel more

nickv47
nickv47 profile pic Alumni
  1. read more comics
  2. draw more comics
  3. start making paintings again
  4. eat more pancakes
wearecareful
wearecareful profile pic Staff

@Ryder Revolution Wanna fight?

littlem

I'm really thinking my number 3 and 4 are going to coincide.

Ryder
Ryder profile pic Alumni

fightstacy
fightstacy profile pic Alumni
littlem said:

I'm really thinking my number 3 and 4 are going to coincide.

I think I could get all 5 at once

fightstacy

My only resolution is to make at least one of you fail yours.

Ryder
Ryder profile pic Alumni
mechanicalrobotpower said:

aww, are you going to protect me from all fights?

fightstacy
Ryder Revolution said:

aww, are you going to protect me from all fights?

Nope Tag-team with the other guy so you never get your number 3

Twiggyhall

not sure I have any...my life is pretty effing fantastic right now...and I'm going to enjoy that while it lasts cause shit can always change in an instant

Ryder
Ryder profile pic Alumni

Nope Tag-team with the other guy so you never get your number 3

Ryder
Ryder profile pic Alumni
Twiggyhall said:

not sure I have any...my life is pretty effing fantastic right now...and I'm going to enjoy that while it lasts cause shit can always change in an instant

we got yo' back gurl

Twiggyhall
Ryder Revolution said:
Twiggyhall said:

we got yo' back gurl

Hiiiiii Ryder :D

I haven't been on here much lately cause new job and I miss mah foos

Robo Rat
Robo Rat profile pic Alumni

I will not slow down on submitting new designs anymore. Because normally, once I have something up for scoring, I tend to procrastinate for a while. :)

melmike
melmike profile pic Alumni
Robo Rat said:

I will not slow down on submitting new designs anymore. Because normally, once I have something up for scoring, I tend to procrastinate for a while. :)

wah? you seem to have something new pop up every week!

My resolution is to make $100k playing online poker. I've got $500 on my account at the moment, so I'm only eight double ups away.

khavall

1) Get a threadless design printed 2) Be less creepy 3) Become friends with a stranger 4) Donate a large sum of money to a charity 5) Celebrate more

littlem

you're going to have a very hard time making me fail mine.

spookylili
3 designs submitted - Score now!

1 - Get printed 2 - Draw more 3 - Travel more 4 - Stop eating so much chocolate (yeah, not gonna happen...)

Ryder
Ryder profile pic Alumni

EZFL
EZFL profile pic Alumni

EZFL
EZFL profile pic Alumni

No account?
Join Us