Close
One second...

MIDNIGHT CIRCUS (Suggestions/critiques)

Submitting for the KIDS challenge. Any suggestions/critiques? :)

Watch this
thegreatbriggs

It looks great, but dunno if it's right for kids' tee (for young kids anyway). Swallowing swords might be unsuitable or at least not something young kids would get, and I think a lighter background would be more kid-friendly too. Sky blue, for instance.

But the illustration is cracking, I admire your skills

soloyo
soloyo profile pic Alumni
thegreatbriggs said:

It looks great, but dunno if it's right for kids' tee (for young kids anyway). Swallowing swords might be unsuitable or at least not something young kids would get, and I think a lighter background would be more kid-friendly too. Sky blue, for instance.

goliath72
goliath72 profile pic Alumni
thegreatbriggs said:

Christina.A.art

It's magic.. I think it would be cute for kids & adults..i don't think a baby with a onesie is going to take a knife and try to sword swallow like the t-shirt. lol

thegreatbriggs
Christina.A.art said:

It's magic.. I think it would be cute for kids & adults..i don't think a baby with a onesie is going to take a knife and try to sword swallow like the t-shirt. lol

I'm sure you're right, but I was more thinking they just wouldn't understand and might think the giraffe had been stabbed through the mouth or something.

Obviously for adults it's fine, the gag works.

melmike
melmike profile pic Alumni

Well, I have a young daughter, and I wouldn't have a problem with this at all. It's a very well known thing, so I don't think there'd be any problem understanding what it's about. I think you guys are grossly underestimating the intelligence of children. And have you ever watched a Disney cartoon? They ain't all sunshine and roses. I say sub this bad boy, you've got my 5.

yortsiraulo
yortsiraulo profile pic Alumni
melmike said:

Well, I have a young daughter, and I wouldn't have a problem with this at all. It's a very well known thing, so I don't think there'd be any problem understanding what it's about. I think you guys are grossly underestimating the intelligence of children. And have you ever watched a Disney cartoon? They ain't all sunshine and roses. I say sub this bad boy, you've got my 5.

Thanks! I hope that many thinks so too.

No account?
Join Us