Close
One second...

Downvoters got slapped so hard! Congrats Billmund!

Though this obviously deserves a higher score, it doesn't affect this awesome design to claim it's real glory by bagging the best tee for 2013. Now thats a big slap to those downvoters by showing that their lame actions, pulling a design down does not affect it from getting printed regardless of the score. Faith in scores restored. Congrats Billmund!

Watch this
melmike
melmike profile pic Alumni

While I agree with the sentiment, I'd be pretty chuffed to get only 86 ones... as in, it doesn't seem like all that many to me. Some get hundreds and hundreds.

Robo Rat
Robo Rat profile pic Alumni

86 ones is really a small number, however, seeing that this design deserves a minimum of atleast 3 is still very obvious that it was downvoted. Also, even heavy metal fans surfs the internet and can definitely relate to this design.

melmike said:

While I agree with the sentiment, I'd be pretty chuffed to get only 86 ones... as in, it doesn't seem like all that many to me. Some get hundreds and hundreds.

Christina.A.art

It is pretty sweet. I remember this design going up near the end of the challenge when they extended the submit days....so it didn't have a whole lot of days to vote for it. It would have probly had a higher score :)

No account?
Join Us