Close
One second...

"RAINBOW RIPPLES" Please give your comments, kids challenge #

Hello all, This is design 'Rainbow ripples' for Kids challenge, please help me with your comments, what are the areas of improvement to make it better and improve chances of selection. Thank you...

Watch this
littlem

i thought this said "rainbow nipples"

goodbye now

littlem

i'm sorry, i don't have any helpful comments this morning.

lxromero
lxromero profile pic Staff
littlem said:

goodbye now

You're not alone.

littlem

Were you as disappointed as I was?

lxromero
lxromero profile pic Staff

a little bit...

Christina.A.art

The colors are really bright. The dolphin isn't consistent with the overall design. I think it has potential with a more muted color pallete & you draw the dolphin yourself.

blackblizzard9

I really like it, wonder if it might look better on a pink baby grow.

Leroy_Hornblower
Leroy_Hornblower profile pic Alumni
littlem said:

goodbye now

+1

rahul.jinralkar

Rainbow Nipples could be a good gaming design idea.... thanks

rahul.jinralkar

Reduced color brightness and removed dolphin, something still missing .......

Strnks

It's ok I guess, but it's a bit nothingy, if you see what I mean. Maybe you need to try a different illustration style. Or a different idea altogether.

rahul.jinralkar

Yes I got what you mean, in itself it looks ok but something missing, doesnt have that punch, I am working on other ideas too but somehow dont want to quit this one as some efforts have gone, so working on it, just tried adding birds, each bird has either of those 7 colors, its looking good, thank you

Christina.A.art

I like the dolphin... like i said why not make him in your own style constent with this piece.

rahul.jinralkar

Christina I saw your comments on my other designs also, thank you so much for you in puts, you have been a great support

littlem

Reduce the size and make two. Place over boobies.

Jk

littlem

I'm really sorry. I have poor taste in humor.

rahul.jinralkar

:)

littlem said:

I'm really sorry. I have poor taste in humor.

rahul.jinralkar

New one is something like this still working, its like birds taking dip in water and getting colors, one yet to take dip, wire is distracting, working out same. Does the idea stand any chance ?

Akaka
Akaka profile pic Alumni

I'm not really feeling the idea or the vectorized style but the new version does look more interesting composition-wise. I think if you're going to keep this style do something for adults, not kids, and go with a more limited colour palette.

Christina.A.art

I like the idea :) not sure bout the wire. I do like that it's perched on something tho & not dipped yet.

khavall

I really like the idea, i'm just confused why the ripples started before the dolphin hit the water.

khavall

Just saw the new version, and I much prefer the dolphin. The birds make it way to busy. Maybe draw something jumping over the rainbow? Or maybe some kind of boat going under the rainbow as if it were going under a bridge.

dhrdesign

I agree with khavall, the birds are a little too busy and if there are ripples something already hit the water. Perhaps something under the water so to speak. Maybe the dolphin, fish or flying monkey from Wizard of Oz. :) I think it is a cool effect and your on the right track. Don't give up!

rahul.jinralkar

Thanks all for much needed comments, I think I am going to come out with two version one of dolphin or boat and second birds, hopefully soon for your review :)

rahul.jinralkar

Tried something new, otherwise not much happening day in designs

rahul.jinralkar

And the birds are here, comments on both the new designs please

Strnks

I just don't think this is going anywhere. Seems a bit cheesy really.

rahul.jinralkar

Generally people tend to be good when one design is up for scoring, but your honest feedback helping to make design better, thanks

Strnks said:

Strnks

It's tricky sometimes isn't it? I'm working on something at the moment that's tricky too. Keep going and keep trying, I guess.

taz-pie
Strnks said:

this.

Christina.A.art

The updates are pretty but it would be like wearing a photo. I think you were more on the right track with the others. I think that the bird in the tree is a much better fit it you put him in the tree with this piece

One thing that might help is if the sky color was teh same color as your onesie... & try maybe a burnt orange or orange red color for the onesie

Christina.A.art

There are alot of good comments & suggestions. I think it's cute the colors pop... in the end you just got to make the final decision.

Christina.A.art

I think that the last one i posted with the bird in the tree would be great for kids... if you try changing the color of the onesie and the sky

rahul.jinralkar

Thanks a ton to all for time and help... soon final will come.. have great time

rahul.jinralkar

Finally submitted, hopefully gets up for voting, fingers crossed, thank you all for comments, one with dolphin will submit tomorrow with some work on it

angelielle

lolol thank gawd im not the only one.. xD

lxromero said:
littlem said:

goodbye now

You're not alone.

rahul.jinralkar

Finally the dolphin has taken dive, design submitted ... thanks again for comments!

rahul.jinralkar

Declined :(

rahul.jinralkar said:

Finally submitted, hopefully gets up for voting, fingers crossed, thank you all for comments, one with dolphin will submit tomorrow with some work on it

NDTank
NDTank profile pic Alumni
2 designs submitted - Score now!

No worries. Just learn from it and try again.

rahul.jinralkar

Thanks was little optimistic this time but may be next time

rahul.jinralkar

Declined as well

rahul.jinralkar said:

Finally the dolphin has taken dive, design submitted ... thanks again for comments!

taz-pie

dude. i am not trying to be a bitch, but you really have to honestly evaluate your work. is this design worth printing? is it worth $2000? would anyone actually buy it?

threadless is telling you that it is not worth going up for vote. i would suggest you try draw something else, as this is really not great. look at the kind of stuff that has been printed before. keep trying.

rahul.jinralkar

I got you Taz, thanks for comments, will try more next time. Comments on this design, it got declined in captain America contest due to rules, (dragon not allowed) but comments on design as such please.

taz-pie said:

dude. i am not trying to be a bitch, but you really have to honestly evaluate your work. is this design worth printing? is it worth $2000? would anyone actually buy it?

threadless is telling you that it is not worth going up for vote. i would suggest you try draw something else, as this is really not great. look at the kind of stuff that has been printed before. keep trying.

No account?
Join Us