Close
One second...

First Design! Opinions needed!

First Design I made.
Please Comment on what you like and do not like about it!
(Ignore the squares, they are there to make it steal-proof)

https://imageshack.com/i/5izdpyp

Thanks!

Watch this
AbstractEye

Please Tell me what you think needs of it!

Clodino

mm i don't get the concept that is a very important feature for a Threadless tee!

AbstractEye

Thanks for your advice and opinion.

curl4ever

I love the design

curl4ever

The cubes are greatly designed

AbstractEye

Thanks! Your help is greatly appreciated!

Clodino
curl4ever said:

The cubes are greatly designed

aha hah OMG the cubes weren't designed by AbstractEye !! they were add to make the design steal-proof!!!!

LillyLambda

I love the blue colour and the sequiny texture of it, but it looks more like a company's logo than a threadless design. I think that if you want to have it printed it needs to be more interesting and eye catching, and have some sort of an idea behind it.

LillyLambda

I love the blue colour and the sequiny texture of it, but it looks more like a company's logo than a threadless design. I think that if you want to have it printed it needs to be more interesting and eye catching, and have some sort of an idea behind it.

halig8r

I think it's too close to the Target Corporate logo...you might run into issues with that. Also, I'm not really sure what you were going for with the design...I like the pattern on it though--it reminds me a bit of the Matrix, maybe keep playing with it or come up with a concept where you can use it?

anoctopusdream

those are some very extreme watermarks my friend

as for the design, there's not much going on. i don't get it.

SlamHm

It is realy nice. I mean it. But I can't imagen it on anything... What do you want it to be? I think you should try it on a tamplate and see if you like it. Other than that- It's a good one.

No account?