Close
One second...

Do you like my design?

I'm participating in the Kids challenge and I need a few votes because I'm the least votes have among all designs.

If you tell me in the comments that have voted my design, I will vote your designs.

Thank you very much.

http://www.threadless.com/designforkids/hello-walter/

Watch this
laurxy
laurxy profile pic Alumni

I don't really see the connection between hello kitty and walter white. Aside from that Breaking Bad isn't for kids.

AdrianVelez
laurxy said:

I don't really see the connection between hello kitty and walter white. Aside from that Breaking Bad isn't for kids.

lxromero said:
laurxy said:

Aside from that Breaking Bad isn't for kids.

^ that

Breaking Bad is not for children, but for the parents of these children. The design is not violent or nasty, I do not see it as unreasonable.

I appreciate your comments, thanks for the opinions.

Strnks

Do I like your design? Not particularly. Kinda lazy. I reckon you can do better.

DittyDesigns
DittyDesigns profile pic Alumni

I feel like the Breaking Bad designs are getting old. There are new ones every week.

Strnks
DittyDesigns said:

I feel like the Breaking Bad designs are getting old. There are new ones every week.

Agree.

MaruExposito

It is a good design and concept but kid's won't understand this. Anyays, the parents are the ones who'll buy this so it is not bad. I miss the ears of the kitty (Even if I know it is bold lol).

No account?
Join Us