Close
One second...

Non-Threadless design stuff = Post your work!

We all don't just sit around designing t-shirts all day (right? no? you do?) so why not show some other stuff too!

Here's another project I worked on: 11 Classic Aesop's fables with custom illustrations

The project was constructed by hand with cloth, textured paper, binder's board, cardstock paper, and glue. Illustrations are drawn with pencil, scanned into Photoshop, and then colors are added.

To view the process and some more final results just click one of the images above.

So, post some stuff that you guys have been up to lately.
Non-t-shirt designs of course. I look forward to seeing your projects!

Watch this
Page:
  1. 1
  2. 2
TheInfamousBaka
TheInfamousBaka profile pic Alumni

I made this thing.

I really want to play with gifs and animation some more but I have no clue how it works besides what I've seen in behind the scenes videos and junk.

I love your happy Jif! It's got a vintage feel to it. :-)

vectored_life

I had to do a project for an art critique class using "words" or "a quote" and realized it was due in an hour so:

mike bautista
mike bautista profile pic Alumni

I love that jif design!

and Tiffany, have you seen this yet?

I'm out of college and unemployed, but I've been given the chance to do a few things. I did a couple of posters for a group that organizes chiptune shows in Austin.

I mainly got the gig because Anna (canceromega) heads it. I also got to design the art for her band's first lp.

[you can buy it >__ >]5

I can't say I'm not living my teenage dream, but that's literally all I have under my professional career.

laurxy
laurxy profile pic Alumni

This is the new logo of my high school. I made it. We also printed it on tshirts of course :)

TheInfamousBaka
mike bautista said:

I love that jif design!

I'm out of college and unemployed, but I've been given the chance to do a few things. I did a couple of posters for a group that organizes chiptune shows in Austin.

I mainly got the gig because Anna (canceromega) heads it. I also got to design the art for her band's first lp.

[you can buy it >__ >]5

I can't say I'm not living my teenage dream, but that's literally all I have under my professional career.

Oh dang, I love Charles Huettner! Totally watching that the next chance I get. Animation stuff is so neat.

And I think I've told you already, but I love your Chalkboards design so much. I can't wait to have a place to hang the poster, but I have the CD cover up on my wall in the meantime. :-)

SteveOramA
SteveOramA profile pic Alumni
Christina.A.art said:

If you made this that's pretty cool! I want a tactical dog.

TheInfamousBaka said:

I made this thing.

I really want to play with gifs and animation some more but I have no clue how it works besides what I've seen in behind the scenes videos and junk.

I love your happy Jif! It's got a vintage feel to it. :-)

Sweet gif! I wish I had time to mess around with gifs more. Hoping to see more from you soon.

fightstacy
fightstacy profile pic Alumni
TheInfamousBaka said:

I made this thing.

Timberny, your pics are gaining sentience!

I better hold on to my job

Christina.A.art

Didn't make that it's from the video game COD Ghosts for PS3 :) Not as much fun as BlackOps but it has its moments. :)

SteveOramA
mike bautista said:

I love that jif design!

[you can buy it >__ >]5

That's one cool poster! And hey, it's a start!

Musarter
Musarter profile pic Alumni
SteveOramA said:
mike bautista said:

I love that jif design!

[you can buy it >__ >]5

That's one cool poster! And hey, it's a start!

That Chalkboards design and illustration is really remarkable. Even if things are not working out the way you would hope, it is always nice to have at least one piece you can be proud of. Keep pushing and keep making; things will happen.

lxromero
lxromero profile pic Staff

I made this guy as a thank you card to send to prospective clients and stuff, and just as a general postcard. The background is actually white or transparent but i posted it from my phone and it converted the colors to whatever it wanted to.

Musarter
Musarter profile pic Alumni

This is book cover I have been working on for a client. I hope it is almost finished; fingers crossed.

Digging the "You are awesome" illustration. It's a nice self-promotional piece.

BeanePod
BeanePod profile pic Alumni

Here's a few things that I've worked on this week: messenger bag for Fender, one of many back packs for New Balance, some socks for Tommie Copper, Brooks and Ibex. There's a ton more but yeah....socks and bags socks and bags...

BeanePod
BeanePod profile pic Alumni

On a totally unrelated note, I'm currently putting together another set of mixed media collages (like below) for an upcoming community arts show. I need more time :/

mike bautista
mike bautista profile pic Alumni

thanks for the nice words, y'all! I am proud of them, and it makes me feel really cool to be a part of them. it makes me look forward to the future.

I wanna wear those socks. and I wanna make little thank you illos too.

Theo86
Theo86 profile pic Alumni
mike bautista said:

I love that jif design!

[you can buy it >__ >]5

these works are truly amazing!!! I am lucky enough to be working on a Mobile Web Application at the moment which will be available for iPhone and Android, its a pretty long project that I'm working with a great company. I can't show anyone it until it is completed though.

JacquesMaes
JacquesMaes profile pic Alumni

^^ looking great!

Here's a couple projects I did together with the girlfriend last Summer...
Identitiy design for an Italian food bar.
Campaign design for a writing contest for youngsters.

timpunny

Hm well right now in addition to submitting stuff to threadless I'm also running a kind of study blog...right now it is pretty much overrun with all of my ap bio notes. If you want to check it out it's right here. I post crappy drawings like this:

Steger
Steger profile pic Alumni

Working on our Advent series at church. The title is Proclaim. Looking to do a large art pallet wall with this as the center piece. Still have a few more things to do with it. but it's on it's way.

tatilus

I did these for a Contest by McDonalds and got selected...was lucky no one at threadless contended in the contest.

the prize was a Macbook Pro Retina.

lxromero

nice work everyone! I am currently working on this for one of my last college classes ever.

tatilus

Jackie:I've always liked designs such as santo spirito where the whole design is done seriously with a tiny funny detail.very nice feel

goliath72
goliath72 profile pic Alumni

Congrats this is great!!

tatilus said:

I did these for a Contest by McDonalds and got selected...was lucky no one at threadless contended in the contest.

the prize was a Macbook Pro Retina.

TheInfamousBaka

I did another animation! My new favorite thing.

This blog is so full of awesome talent, it makes me happy!

Milan_

Great stuff guys and gals!! Here's some WIP Backgrounds for graduation animated movie

ivanrodero
ivanrodero profile pic Alumni
lxromero said:

I made this guy as a thank you card to send to prospective clients and stuff, and just as a general postcard. The background is actually white or transparent but i posted it from my phone and it converted the colors to whatever it wanted to.

Duuuuude! haha this totally remids me to my business card! :^D

FoodStampDavis
FoodStampDavis profile pic Alumni

I've spent seven years hiding Paul Lynde and references to Paul Lynde in local news on-air graphics.

Here's a taste: . . . . (tilt your head sideways for that one)

FoodStampDavis
FoodStampDavis profile pic Alumni
SteveOramA said:

Oh man! If that is real then it is ridiculous and awesome!

It's real, I promise. I didn't just whip all those up for this in a minute, ha. That's truthfully a sampling from 7 years of work.

SteveOramA
foodstampdavis said:
SteveOramA said:

It's real, I promise. I didn't just whip all those up for this in a minute, ha. That's truthfully a sampling from 7 years of work.

Well played, sir. Good idea to stray away from potential monotony as well!

Queeg500

I designed this 'creature of the deep' for a project called The Critter Shed.

lxromero
foodstampdavis said:
SteveOramA said:

holy crap man, thats amazing

GyleDesigns
GyleDesigns profile pic Alumni
lxromero said:
foodstampdavis said:
SteveOramA said:

holy crap man, thats amazing

This is truly incredible.

GyleDesigns
GyleDesigns profile pic Alumni

Love this blog! So great to see what others work on.

Here's some product design sketches from early in school

And one of my sculptures

Page:
  1. 1
  2. 2
No account?
Join Us