Close
One second...

Hey guys and girls. Need some feedback...

Hey everyone. I submitted my first design yesterday and found out today it was rejected. Just wanted to see what you guys thought. It's from a sketch I did and I really like the rawness of it all. Perhaps it needs a little something else though.

What do you think?

Watch this
thompson98

it looks too messy and i can't read the writing. also, was it submitted on a tshirt template?

ChristopherPacket

Yeah it was submitted on a template.

I got a lot of good remarks from friends so thought I'd give it a go but it really was straight from an initial rough sketch with no real concept so can kind of see why it was rejected now. Good to test the water though.

So I took the idea and developed it further and my new design has now been submitted and is up for voting.

You can check it out on my profile.

Thanks for the comment though.

thompson98
ChristopherPacket said:

Yeah it was submitted on a template.

I got a lot of good remarks from friends so thought I'd give it a go but it really was straight from an initial rough sketch with no real concept so can kind of see why it was rejected now. Good to test the water though.

So I took the idea and developed it further and my new design has now been submitted and is up for voting.

You can check it out on my profile.

Thanks for the comment though.

awesome! also, dont just rely on friends opinions because they will always say they love it. good luck with scoring!

No account?