Close
One second...

HELP THE VICTIMS OF SUPER TYPHOON HERE IN THE PHILIPPINES

My heart goes out to all the victims of typhoon Haiyan. I sincerely hope and pray for their safety and courage to overcome the struggles. I believe that Philippines is a resilient nation. We will prove it.

http://edition.cnn.com/2013/11/09/world/iyw-how-to-help-typhoon-haiyan/index.html

Hi Threadless community the victims of super typhoon needs your help.

THE SUN WILL RISE AGAIN
Design by Dan Elijah G. Fajardo
http://bit.ly/17SAELZ
100% of net proceeds from the sale of this tee will be donated to Architecture for Humanity to support those affected by the devastating typhoon that hit the Philippines.

Our thoughts go out to the many artists, community members and citizens in that area dealing with the destruction. A huge thanks to Dan Elijah G. Fajardo for volunteering his design to support this cause.

Watch this
Robo Rat

What a very kind-hearted deed Sir Dandingeroz!

Thomas Orrow
1 design submitted - Score now!

A friend of mine is in Quezon City with his fiancée and kid. Hope they're OK.

littlem

Thank you for posting this! I've been thinking about this a lot! :(

littlem

let's try to keep this on the front page

Gamma-Ray

oh man! hear about this. feel sorry for all the victims

halfgotten

thanks danding! let's pray and keep this on the front page.

The Paper Crane

I have thought about this a lot over the weekend and wish sometimes that I could just get on a plane and go and help. It feels strange just carrying on with my normal life whilst on the other side of the world people are suffering and in need. I guess the next best thing is to give money to those that can help.

Skytree

keep safe guys

Kudaman

thanks for posting this Dan. Such a tragedy..

lets pray for Philippines..stay strong! :(

goliath72

Sorry prayers out

Joe Conde
3 designs submitted - Score now!
Thomas Orrow said:

I'm sure they're fine bro, like some of us living in Metro Manila (Quezon City included). We were lucky enough to be spared by the storm. We only experienced strong winds and rain. The southern part of the country was a totally different story as you have seen on the news and videos. We hope they get back on their feet soon.

chuck p comics

I saw this in the newspaper, im so sorry your in my prayers

chuck p comics

threadless should have a shirt to raise money

BlancaJP

good to see this posted - best hopes and wishes to the philppines

littlem

I've noticed some threadpeople who are trying to raise money through different projects. Hopefully we can get those links to their projects in here.

Thomas Orrow
Joe Conde said:
Thomas Orrow said:

I'm sure they're fine bro, like some of us living in Metro Manila (Quezon City included). We were lucky enough to be spared by the storm. We only experienced strong winds and rain. The southern part of the country was a totally different story as you have seen on the news and videos. We hope they get back on their feet soon.

Cheers Joe. Yeah, I saw that the typhoon was forecast to be worst in the Central/Southern parts of the Philippines. Which turned out to be true, I guess. Yep, my mate is high up in an apartment, so he should be fine.

Hope all is well with you Mr. Conde. Glad you are safe, I guess it must be quite shocking to see that happen to where you live, surreal almost. There must be lots of shocking stories in the news.

Thomas Orrow

random question @ Joe Are you American?

dampa
chuck p comics said:

threadless should have a shirt to raise money

littlem

That'd be cool.

nikoby

Heard about this the other day, keeping the Philippines in my prayers.

littlem

Maybe they can have an

"In times of trouble" typhoon tee contest

Jayme Art

sounds like a good idea.

littlem said:

Maybe they can have an

Joe Conde
3 designs submitted - Score now!

Yeah, it was totally unreal. We're not new to natural disasters but it's the first time we have witnessed our countrymen driven to looting just to survive. Also, our local media said it was like a scene from Walking Dead, where people were roaming the streets shocked/traumatized and just totally out there.

I'm Filipino and thanks for all your prayers and support :-)

Thomas Orrow said:

random question @ Joe Are you American?

Musarter

The situation is pretty tragic out there. I hope relief can be organized and delivered soon. BTW, that video you shared was crazy.

38 Sunsets

Dan, it is very said and tragic what happens in Philippines. All my thoughts goes to those who have lost everything. Stay strong Philippines people!

waldy chavez
littlem said:

Maybe they can have an

krisren28

Thanks Sir Dan and Thank you Threadless. This is really sad for us specially the family of my Aunt they were directly Hit by the storm luckily all of them are alive but they lost their house and livelihood. Thanks for all the support to us Pinoys and we promise to rise up again just like the sun. Kuddos to all you good guys and more power.

littlem

This tee is amazing. Thank you, dandingeroz and threadless!!!

dandingeroz
2 designs submitted - Score now!

Thank you so much for the help! It means a lot to the Filipino people.

celandinestern

Great source of info and resources on how to help. Hang on in there you guys. Those before/after images are just horrifying.

mip1980

That tee is gorgeous!! What a beautiful gesture from Dan and Threadless, our thoughts and prayers are with everyone caught up in this tragedy

Thomas Orrow

Lovely tee Dan. Also thanks to Joe for answering my silly question.

Manupix

Bump!

Musarter

Just tweeted this. I hope the shirts sell out.

Thomas Orrow

Tweeted also. My mate said he's fine where he is.

My thoughts with everybody who has been affected by the typhoon.

No account?