Page:
  1. 1
  2. 2
melmike
melmike profile pic Alumni
dandingeroz said:

YES!!!! You should try "Balut"

melmike said:

Dan that egg thing.. have you ever eaten one?

I hope you'll forgive me if I pass on that invitation. : )

dandingeroz
dandingeroz profile pic Alumni

haha

melmike said:
dandingeroz said:

YES!!!! You should try "Balut"

melmike said:

Dan that egg thing.. have you ever eaten one?

I hope you'll forgive me if I pass on that invitation. : )

Goldendust
thompson98 said:
heykimby said:

The only snakes I've seen since living in aus have been in zoos, but then I've been living in bris/melb CBD so it's not really surprising.

insee some near my house in the summer. usually dead ones but my mom did see this 10 metre snake while driving. she nearly crashed the car

Holy shit. I actually wouldn't know what to do if I saw a giant snake.

Goldendust
thompson98 said:
heykimby said:

The only snakes I've seen since living in aus have been in zoos, but then I've been living in bris/melb CBD so it's not really surprising.

insee some near my house in the summer. usually dead ones but my mom did see this 10 metre snake while driving. she nearly crashed the car

taz-pie

this is our president on the left: he has a billion wives and has spent a trillion bucks on his private home. he never even finished high school. he is a moron:

melmike
taz-pie said:

this is our president on the left: he has a billion wives and has spent a trillion bucks on his private home. he never even finished high school. he is a moron:

I like that I see his nipples

Morkki
Morkki profile pic Alumni
BlancaJP said:

freezing our asses off and avoiding contact with other people since the 12th century

This is very much real life. In Finland it's swimming season around the year.

melmike
Morkki said:
BlancaJP said:

freezing our asses off and avoiding contact with other people since the 12th century

This is very much real life. In Finland it's swimming season around the year.

Jebus! Don't they know we evolved in the hot savannah? Move back south to warmer climates people!

thompson98
heykimby said:
thompson98 said:
heykimby said:

I usually freak out and bolt. probably not the wisest thing to do. spiders are what you. have to look out for though. there are always huntsmans

taz-pie

i was on holiday 2 weeks ago, and went on safari. 45mins outside of town i saw lions and elephants and warthogs and hartebeest and zebra and toroises and iguana and dungbeetles! BEAT THAT, MOFOS

gebe
gebe profile pic Alumni

I think this could be a nice way to sum up! Here's where I'm from :)

ivanrodero
ivanrodero profile pic Alumni
badbasilisk said:

yeah those fucking thing - it's a small village - not sure if is nice to live there. but some cool bro's have the idea to brew a beer ...

Hahaha that's awesome!

Goldendust
taz-pie said:

i was on holiday 2 weeks ago, and went on safari. 45mins outside of town i saw lions and elephants and warthogs and hartebeest and zebra and toroises and iguana and dungbeetles! BEAT THAT, MOFOS

Now I feel dumb for shelling out $60 each to go see Australia Zoo. I want to see a dungbeetle, dammit!

Goldendust
melmike said:

Is that the Irwin's zoo?

Yup. It was okay I guess...

Page:
  1. 1
  2. 2
No account?
Join Us