Close
One second...

What Kind of Music Motivates you?

Lately I have been listening to alot of music while at work, drawing or just relaxing, this is what I have been listening to.

1. Eminem

2. B.o.B.

3. Barenaked Ladies

4. Owl City

5. Hoobastank

6. The White Stripes

7. Papa Roach

8. Fun.

9. Gym Class Heroes

10. The Offspring

11. Imagine Dragons

12. Third Eye Blind

13. Cheap Trick

14. Train

15. Jet

16. Blink-182

17. Green Day

18. Dropkick Murphys

and some Comedians like

1. Robin Williams

2. Adam Sandler

3. Ellen DeGeneras

4. ILL Mitch (Comedian/Rapper)

There is prolly a TON more I like but for now I just list the ones above.

What do you listen to while at work or trying to be motivated with whatever your doing? Do you have any suggestions of music you think I may like?

Watch this
speakerine
1 design submitted - Score now!

1 - Caribou 2 - Daphni 3 - Flying Lotus 4 - Mr Oizo

chuck p comics

m83 switchfoot Portugal. the man mgmt arcade fire the shins the glitch mob the black keys daft punk

and like a butt load more but thers a few

Musarter

I listen to a shit ton of different things while working; it all depends on my mood. I have been studying a lot lately and I find music with limited vocals and a driving beat to be the most motivational.

Based on your list of likes, I have a music mix you might enjoy if you get a minute:

The New Classic Rock from musarter on 8tracks Radio.

Christina.A.art

I think you will love this theo it is my favorite song! :) (although it's a differen't version on their new cd) all the songs on their new cd are amazing! I like alot of the bands you mentioned as well growing up to blink182 also like halos(living like kings in confined spaced cd), a.f.i. & relient k.

Joe Conde
3 designs submitted - Score now!

Thrash, New Wave, Smooth Jazz, Stoner

Torakamikaze

I only listen to Spice World.

Bad day? Spice World.

Good day? Spice World.

New dad? Spice World.

dudeowl

nice choise here! But I prefer alternative rock!

TheInfamousBaka

I like listening/watching old sitcoms. With music I tend to get bored, but when I do listen I like indie rock/pop, k-pop and some video game OST's mixed in.

gebe

Only piano is inspiring to me :) listening to that music, it's like if the nature speaks to you from the deep of his heart, in a non-linguistic way. I personally lose myself there

JIMDAHOUSECAT
speakerine said:

4 - Mr Oizo

^^^ love it.

I mostly listen to Disclosure, M83 & Mike Snow when I'm doing design work.

Shadyjibes

Eminem all the time!

Jayme Art

Most of the ones on your list, I like. I like something from most genres. I've a fairly wide range of tastes in music. --Well, except for country or death metal.

vectored_life
Jayme Art said:

Most of the ones on your list, I like. I like something from most genres. I've a fairly wide range of tastes in music. --Well, except for country or death metal.

Same here but I like some (very little) death metal

Jayme Art
theillustratorman said:
Jayme Art said:

Same here but I like some (very little) death metal

Which ones? :]

Theo86

@ Christina.A.art I did listen to the Music Video you posted, I do actually like that song.

@ Musarter, nice Mix! I enjoyed listening to one or two of the songs on there. :D

I also like some country but very little. I used to be into heavy metal but not so much, i'd be interested in which death metal you like theillustratorman.

@ Shadyjibes, YAY Eminem is awesome!!!

MudgeStudios
3 designs submitted - Score now!

Mood determines the music that I listen to while working. Always enjoy the classics from Elvis Costello, The Clash, Peter Murphy, Joy Division, The Cure and more. When I want the Real Classics, I go for some Zeppelin, Stones and The Who! When I want something softer, I like to listen to Tori Amos, Sarah McLachlan, Tegan and Sarah, Kate Bush, Amee Mann, etc. Sometimes I like to listen to some great story tellin'. Check out Celestial Navigations for something different.

Morkki

I rarely listen to music while designing, I find it distracting. But when I do listen to music it can be pretty much anything between black metal and chiptunes. Lately it's been mostly Arcade Fire and Chvrches, though.

tohellandback

the song "friday" by rebecca black motivates me to play gta

ChrisDB

At the moment I'm absolutely loving The National. Graceless from them is my fav song all this year, vid too. That album, Trouble Will Find Me is pretty awesome too.

When I just wanna zone out a little, I'm listening to The XX - Intro

dyranrien

My Chemical Romance always gets me going, though recently I've been getting more into Marianas Trench and Two Door Cinema Club as well :D

MadCobra

everything Radiohead touch becomes a masterpiece ;)

krakatau_icecream

Sonic Youth, Flaming lips, 60's band or stress realive music...i'm old :D

krakatau_icecream

yup Radiohead....that just make your mind blow....

4petessake

Kasabian, Imagine Dragons, The Black Keys, Muse, Portugal.The Man, Two Door Cinema Club

waldy chavez

Angels and Airwaves and God Is an Astronaut

No account?