Open Me Partnership

So was anyone notified that there was going to be horrible text slapped on to the designs?
However one of my designs is attributed to Tenso so at least they won't think I put that type on there.

Chick peas
Halloween slice of life

Watch this
Musarter
Musarter profile pic Alumni
gebe said:

damn! Happy halloween text is pure horror :S

Good thing it is attributed to Tenso.

FoodStampDavis
FoodStampDavis profile pic Alumni
BeanePod said:
foodstampdavis said:

Out of curiosity: how long did it take OpenMe to actually post your design after you signed the contract?

ditto

Mine is fairly Halloween-y, so I'm kinda bummed it hasn't gone up yet. I'm missing out on literally billions of dollars. LITERALLY.

LauraCat

Hey guys! I wanted to let you know that I'm available to answer any of your questions in regards to your OpenMe greeting cards. It's a brand new Partnership and we'll definitely learn things along the way in order to improve the process, and lesson any unexpected surprises. OpenMe is launching your designs as fast as possible, and we'll be receiving a list of designs that launch each week; At at that time, I'll turn around and send you a message once your design is available for sale. Please feel free to email me any of your questions or concerns, as I can work directly with them to make sure you're all happy with the end product. That is what is most important to us!!

BeanePod
BeanePod profile pic Alumni
LauraCat said:

Hey guys! I wanted to let you know that I'm available to answer any of your questions in regards to your OpenMe greeting cards. It's a brand new Partnership and we'll definitely learn things along the way in order to improve the process, and lesson any unexpected surprises. OpenMe is launching your designs as fast as possible, and we'll be receiving a list of designs that launch each week; At at that time, I'll turn around and send you a message once your design is available for sale. Please feel free to email me any of your questions or concerns, as I can work directly with them to make sure you're all happy with the end product. That is what is most important to us!!

TheInfamousBaka
TheInfamousBaka profile pic Alumni
BeanePod said:
TheInfamousBaka said:

Needs more Papyrus.

hmmm...POINT TAKEN...

FoodStampDavis
FoodStampDavis profile pic Alumni
LauraCat said:

Aces.

No account?
Join Us