(Shapes) - 4 Designs done scoring. - FYI: Cooties on Hold!

Watch this
bortwein
bortwein profile pic Alumni
Christina.A.art said:

Nice i love the top one the best so far & the green color!.. I love animals! :)

Thanks. What animal do you see? Curious on how other people view the art.

bortwein
bortwein profile pic Alumni
Christina.A.art said:

A dog or a fox :)

Christina.A.art said:

could even be a wolf

Cool cool. I even saw an Owl at one point while making this. It wasn't intended to have an animal while I was making it but it is fun how these things just appear as you get it closer to finishing up.

Any suggestion on title?

Christina.A.art

Hey again :)... To me at first glance the design is powerful like a warrior... i dont know if you were intending to have an animal in the title or not. But maybe for title..... Warrior, Protector, Inner Animal, Oozing With Confidence, Ecto-Guardian, Power Wolf, lol idk I have a suggestion is there any way to scale it smaller on your tee like how u did in the larger image but still have the same effect would be awesome :)

bortwein
bortwein profile pic Alumni
Christina.A.art said:

Hey again :)... To me at first glance the design is powerful like a warrior... i dont know if you were intending to have an animal in the title or not. But maybe for title..... Warrior, Protector, Inner Animal, Oozing With Confidence, Ecto-Guardian, Power Wolf, lol idk I have a suggestion is there any way to scale it smaller on your tee like how u did in the larger image but still have the same effect would be awesome :)

Thanks for the feedback. I could make it smaller on the tee a bit but in the end the actual print may vary from Size to size. The smaller the tee the less of the side art would appear. I kind of see the mock-up image being a girly small or medium. That being said the larger men's sizes would show more of the design but still have the same overall effect on the shirt.

How about "The Power" for a title?

littlem

the power of voodoo??

littlem

holy shartz

3lines
3lines profile pic Alumni

The cootie shot concept is really good. I would explore the form and how you present it a little bit more. The sleeve is best in my opinion because isn't that where the medical procedure takes place. It's been about twenty years since I've had one myself.

bortwein
bortwein profile pic Alumni

I do worry that as it looks now it would get declined but 5 years ago with voters this would have been a Print.

I don't want to over complicate the idea but is there any suggestions on how I could improve it?

bortwein
bortwein profile pic Alumni

Any suggestions? I thought about making it a pattern across the front of the shirt, but that didn't seem to get the same idea across. Should I add something to get the concept across better?

bortwein
bortwein profile pic Alumni
bortwein said:

Any suggestions? I thought about making it a pattern across the front of the shirt, but that didn't seem to get the same idea across. Should I add something to get the concept across better?

this

mockingbird23

I like the cootie shirt just the way it is. Once you get it, it's perfect. I wonder if I would have gotten it on my own though without the title. I'm picturing standing next to someone wearing this shirt in line for coffee or something. I think I would puzzle over it a little, lol. I really don't know how you could get it across any better though. You could add little cooties or something but I like the simplicity of it. Sorry I'm afraid this wasn't much help. I like it though.

melmike
melmike profile pic Alumni

I had to google this circle circle dot dot thing... when I was a kid (here in australia), anytime someone accidentally touched into a girl, everyone would say "FFGFE!", which meant 'Free from girl's germs forever'. Despite what the acronym suggested, it was only ever considered a temporary remedy, good until the next recess.

mockingbird23

^^ Ha! :) I don't know if this has been decided or not but I definitely think it belongs on the sleeve.

bortwein
bortwein profile pic Alumni
mockingbird23 said:

I like the cootie shirt just the way it is. Once you get it, it's perfect. I wonder if I would have gotten it on my own though without the title. I'm picturing standing next to someone wearing this shirt in line for coffee or something. I think I would puzzle over it a little, lol. I really don't know how you could get it across any better though. You could add little cooties or something but I like the simplicity of it. Sorry I'm afraid this wasn't much help. I like it though.

This was very helpful to me. I do agree that it needs some help for the viewer to "get it" but I am not sure what that is. Perhaps I need to hold on to this one for the regular comp until I get an idea to go with it.

bortwein
bortwein profile pic Alumni
Christina.A.art said:

Nice bortwein, i like the GeoAbstract great color choices :)

Thanks. I hope my 2 pending designs get into voting sometime soon.

bortwein
bortwein profile pic Alumni
Christina.A.art said:

Love the Power!

Thanks. It is not getting a lot of comments at the moment. :-\

bortwein
bortwein profile pic Alumni

The Power doesn't seem to be doing so well. It has very little comments and seems to be dropping in the average score listing.

bortwein
bortwein profile pic Alumni

I also want to say I really hope the winner of the Shapes Challenge is a design that doesn't look or resemble some sort of Animal or Scene or "anything". I hope it is completely Design based and just looks great on the tee... not just an illustration made out of shape. AND so please help me it should not be a Fox or Wolf... gah. If I had to vote on another fox or wolf made out of triangles... I swear there must be an App for making those things.

No account?
Join Us