Close
One second...

dog vs cat vs ? (help needed, PLEASE) UPDATED

UPDATE:

As for your suggestions we have drop the mice.
Now we have two versions

A

Dog and Cat confronting each other with a ESC key in the form of a mouse in the front of a hoddie

b

Dog and cat confronting each other with a ESC key in the form of a little fella in the fron of the hoodie

ALSO
if we decide to fo with the little fella on a design of its own (should we? ) wchic version would be better?

Back view

front view:

Thanks for your suggestions and comments.

Watch this
MadCobra
1 design submitted - Score now!

what if you use a computer mouse ;)

gebe
2 designs submitted - Score now!

like it :) I think that this idea could work great without mice / mouse, only with dog and cat! This is my opinion: a real fight is among two opponent, the presence of a mouse add nothing to the power of the idea

alternik

Nice idea!! Before reading through the options, I was already thinking of the third option 'MOUSE'...since CAT and DOG are both not plural, it makes sense...For me the bracket ( option was difficult to read.Also keeping it more linear like CAT and DOG would help it being read easily. Good luck!

benjaminleebates

Love concept, but the mice are distracting. Dog and Cat alone should work better.

MudgeStudios
3 designs submitted - Score now!
MadCobra said:

what if you use a computer mouse ;)

Really think that a computer mouse is a great idea. Looking forward to seeing how u guys solve this dilema. Good luck.

dnice25
benjaminleebates said:

Love concept, but the mice are distracting. Dog and Cat alone should work better.

I agree. This concept is awesome and I think just the dog and cat would be enough. Everything else is a little distracting.

v.calahan

Thx pals, and the escape key? You'd dump it too? it's a way of making it clear that it's about computer keys. Would it be as clear that they are keys without it?

phraze

Great concept. I don't think duplicate C's are an issue for me, it's not likely I would have noticed it if it wasn't raised as an issue! I like the idea of a computer mouse but I don't think it would sit right in the design if you kept it to scale. The use of a bracket in the second option is a good compromise, it still reads easily as "mice"

v.calahan

Tsssk tssk…

v.calahan

Here are three mock-ups, mice, mice are dead or, our emergency exit, everyone was chewed up by zombies… :P

Jayme Art

I think the 'escape' one by itself is cool too.

v.calahan

Thx Tiff! I'm wondering if we shoulf have the Esc key on the lower left side and frontal now...

v.calahan

Or make it two subs... Teeheehee

gebe
2 designs submitted - Score now!
Jayme Art said:

THIS!

Fruityfructis
3 designs submitted - Score now!
gebe said:
Jayme Art said:

THIS!

+1

ostrich.

Nice concept, the mice are so cute they could probably have their own t -shirt :)

goliath72

Love this too

TheInfamousBaka said:

I like this one the most!

v.calahan

Cooking some options… we'll be back!

v.calahan

And moslty, THX for the input pals!

v.calahan

Okay…Done few options and mock ups. Dumped the mice, sniff… Went with dog and cat, and the Esc key would be hoodie front only, since of course this will also be on hoodies, and all over the world. Two options. Esc as a mouse or as a little fella? Second question is this Esc fella worth a shot on it's own as some have said. Not sure and not sure frontal or back view then. Thx for your straight to the point cutting edge views friends!

benjaminleebates

Escape running away, no face is my choice.

melmike
benjaminleebates said:

Same for me. I want it!

soloyo-collabs
melmike said:
benjaminleebates said:

Same for me. I want it!

ESC key with no face in the front and Cat/Dog in the back or ESC key no face by itself???

Jayme Art

Same here.

& could it be the no face escape key only on front, and a much smaller, escape key w/ face running away on the back, up by the neckline..

benjaminleebates said:

P0ckets

Love where you've gone with this, it looks much cleaner and stronger with just the cat and dog. For the hoody, I prefer the mouse ESC key.

For the ESC key t shirt, I vote no face as well

soloyo-collabs

Thanks for the suggestions everyone!

soloyo-collabs
P0ckets said:

Love where you've gone with this, it looks much cleaner and stronger with just the cat and dog. For the hoody, I prefer the mouse ESC key.

For the ESC key t shirt, I vote no face as well

THANKS, I guess you guys were 100% right about the mice.

v.calahan

Wokay, no mice for sure, cats and dogs and maybe a seperate Esc shirt. Thx all!

ostrich.

Version A looks awesome :)

melmike

Esc key running away, no face, by itself. That's my fave of the lot.

soloyo-collabs

looks like A and 1 are winners!

eskimokiss

Hey Nestor, what's your email addy? I need to contact you re the escape button design.

soloyo-collabs
eskimokiss said:

Hey Nestor, what's your email addy? I need to contact you re the escape button design.

soyyocharlando@aol.com

eskimokiss

thanks dude. email sent

mockingbird23

The ESC running away is hilarious. Seriously it cracks me up.

mockingbird23

Though personally I'd like it to be smaller on the shirt, like a lot smaller. That might just be me though.

eskimokiss

Did you get my email Nestor?

No account?