Win Snapple for a month! Score Real Facts designs.

Tennessee banned the use of a lasso to catch fish, wild camels once roamed the Arizona desert and 10 of you are about to win Snapple for a month!

Threadless designers have taken some of the weirdest facts out there and created designs about them! Score 50 of the submissions by Oct. 25 and 10 folks will win Snapple for a month. (Threadfriends outside the US will receive a $50 Threadless gift code.)

Start scorin' now or we might graffiti your cow.

Watch this
caspertheghost

But I'm tired of seeing all those cows with graffiti and jousting that look the same TT_TT oh well, I think I scored 50 of them already, if not more.

Stoma

I'm confused.

10 of you are about to win Snapple for a month! Threadless designers have taken some of the weirdest facts out there and created designs about them! Score 50 of the submissions by Oct. 25 and 10 folks will win Snapple for a year.

jesshanebury
jesshanebury profile pic Alumni

word, thank you! fixed it. year is design challenge. month is scoring. THANK YOU!

Stoma said:

I'm confused.

10 of you are about to win Snapple for a month! Threadless designers have taken some of the weirdest facts out there and created designs about them! Score 50 of the submissions by Oct. 25 and 10 folks will win Snapple for a year.

jeffreyg
jeffreyg profile pic Alumni

The names be drawn! 164 participants later and random.org got me this list:

poojagupta, ktownjeff, beanepod, pd23, morkki, hana.bacasno, tele-tv, tamate, z_welsh, theartistdude

ILL BE CONTACTING Y'ALL SOON!

No account?
Join Us