Close
One second...

HOUSE KITTEN - monster collab now scoring !

July 15 2013

Cats, kittens and gentlefelines. Today is a proud day, the establishment of a cat dynasty that will reach beyond the stars and the internet and see our dominance written in the history books.

No more will we be the simple play things of internet memes and objects of good natured ridicule, I say no more to unwanted belly rubs and bathing, no more baiting with string and red dots. Today we pee on injustice and scratch the furniture of slavery, today we take our destiny by the paw and sleep our way into a brighter catnip filled future!

Remember our motto: Laborare non amo = I do not like to work. T-shirt design is all play.

Call to all kittens !

designs in by April 5
send to: threadless.kitten@gmail.com**

Collab challenge sure could use some kitten know how. Help make this challenge the best one ever by putting your paw print all over it.

There is this harry scary pile of books that could use a vivid picture of the horrible monster inside, just so no one would ever touch it.

whose up for drawing monsters ? any sort you like as long as it fits inside those covers, we don't want any loose monsters running around, how could you ever get a good nap in that sort of a ruckus.

House Members

Wharton
HOUSE LEADER since July 15, 2013

JeffreyG
aka - Miss Sexy Whiskers since July 15, 2013

Palitosci

nickv47
aka - The Hound since July 15, 2013

digsy
aka - Battle digsy since July 15, 2013

ahmad ifan rofiyandi
aka - invisible silent warrior since July 15, 2013

tronbeardsley
aka - Bloody beard the goat eater since July 15, 2013

Akaka
aka - Lady of Purrs since July 15, 2013

Halfgotten
aka - Johnny Rotten since July 15, 2013

Dandingeroz
aka - Sir Subsalot since July 15, 2013

Thomas Orrow
aka - Squire of a thousand subs since July 15, 2013

Theo86
aka - Knave of Niceness since July 15, 2013

JIMDAHOUSECAT
aka - First Kitten since July 15, 2013

Kudaman
aka - Mr Magic Fingers since July 15, 2013

BlancaJP
aka - Lady in print waiting since July 15, 2013

airdeh
aka - Loki Love Child since July 15, 2013

Chuck P comics
aka - Charles the 1st since July 15, 2013

Robo Rat
aka - Ratticus badassicus

thesimplyshit
aka - Enough Said since July 15, 2013

Shadyjibes
SLOGANEER
aka - Master of Minstrels
since July 15, 2013

LITTLEM
FOOL
aka - Fool of farts
since July 15, 2013

Poeha
NEW KITTY ! since Oct. 17, 2013
aka -

Watch this
Page:
  1. 1
  2. 2
  3. 3
  4. 4
  5. 5
  6. 6
  7. 7
nickv47
nickv47 profile pic Alumni

congrats on the print robo rat!

JIMDAHOUSECAT
JIMDAHOUSECAT profile pic Alumni

i wish i could promote my design :(

palitosci
palitosci profile pic Alumni

Congrats to Robo Rat, Digsy, Wharton!! Our Kitten printed!

chuck p comics
chuck p comics profile pic Alumni

hey guys I got some more designs up if you can go check em out please, let me know what you think give thanks!

make friends collab with JIMDAHOUSECAT!

Wharton
Wharton profile pic Alumni

Nice work guys! PRINTS PRINTS PRINTS! GO KITTENS!

dudeowl
dudeowl profile pic Alumni

Congrats for those prints guys!

BlancaJP
BlancaJP profile pic Alumni

PRINTS !

Wharton , Akaka, Dandingeroz - so many prints ! go kitties go ! especially awesome congrats to robo rat on the first print ! a double whammy.

links updated - hope I got them all - you all are on fire, so many great designs.

chuck p comics

yay! im working on my threadwar design right now! I feel like ive been in such a slump, with a buttload of average scores and designs! hopefully this one will wow you guys!

BlancaJP
chuck p comics said:

yay! im working on my threadwar design right now! I feel like ive been in such a slump, with a buttload of average scores and designs! hopefully this one will wow you guys!

me too and I'm sure it will

Wharton

Not sure If I can make the Threadwar, I'm going to try and juggle a few things and get it in though, just need to make some time.How many of us are in the war? Meanwhile:

Theo86
Theo86 profile pic Alumni

hope you can find time Wharton, I always enjoy seeing your artwork : ) also I am entered in the threadwars, hopefully my idea gets finished by Sunday.

BlancaJP

I'm attacking full on ! :)

from the list I picked out 9 Kitties who are taking up the fight.

• jeffreyG
  • chuck p comics
  • Theo86
  • me
  • Wharton
  • nicky47
  • JIMDAHOUSECAT
  • ahmad ifan rofiyandi
  • palitosci

not too bad a turnout

Robo Rat
Robo Rat profile pic Alumni

Belated thanks to my fellow kitties. :)

Thomas Orrow
Thomas Orrow profile pic Alumni
3 designs submitted - Score now!

Congrats of the highest order Robo Rat.

Wharton
chuck p comics said:

threadwars sneak peak here!

Chuck I'd be careful the Threadwar combatants are pretty hardcore about any kind of promotion, they'll kick you if you're not careful, even WIPs.

chuck p comics
Wharton said:
chuck p comics said:

threadwars sneak peak here!

Chuck I'd be careful the Threadwar combatants are pretty hardcore about any kind of promotion, they'll kick you if you're not careful, even WIPs.

oops I didn't consider that promotion, I deleted it

Kudaman
JIMDAHOUSECAT said:

Cool!

Too bad i missed the chance to sign up for threadwar :(

BlancaJP

Awesome Jim ! - Kudaman :( you would have killed it, maybe win it. There is always next time :)

goliath72
goliath72 profile pic Alumni

Hello kitty's great illos!!!

Thomas Orrow
Thomas Orrow profile pic Alumni
3 designs submitted - Score now!

Congratulations Akaka, lovely design.

Kudaman

Dear kittens, i have a design up for scoring and i need your support. Thanks!:)

chuck p comics

awesomeness kudaman! and congrats Akaka! FrontPage!

Akaka
Akaka profile pic Alumni

Thanks dude for the heads up, never would have noticed it! :)

BlancaJP

Hello Kittens - what's up ?

Them linky things are updated with some fancy designs behind them. Tried to get them all and hit them with votes.

And Threadwars is in full swing - exciting !

chuck p comics

hey kittens! got an idea, looking for a collab, someone who is good at typography cough (Wharton) (?) ok here it is sleeping is giving in, an awesome quote from a famous song by arcade fire! this would go great for the words of wisdom challenge, and WHO is more wise then an owl? and they stay up all night! this has a deeper meaning then just "don't go to sleep" this means to power through, and stay strong, sleeping is giving into physical weakness! but having strength will get you through! I'm seeing the words being made out of stars! and obviously look less plain. so please guys let me know what you think, and or interested in helping me! chuckpcomics@yahoo.com. and if you guys cant help, also please let me know! thanks - chuck

BlancaJP

Hi Chuck :) I like it. It speaks to the little kid in me that doesn't want to go to bed and takes in the all night party in too it's fold, also a few all night study / this painting is do tomorrow days come to mind. It's very versatile. I think it doesn't need the tree trunk on the right side and mayby just the owl with really large, over caffenated eyes. Wharton would be awesome with this :)

chuck p comics

thanks :) I hope someone can help, I know I tried to get Wharton In the past but nothing happned. maybe mr. Dandingeroz would like to help, his new typography sub is sweet!

Poeha
Poeha profile pic Alumni

Hi kitty's

I have posted an explanation for my absence here enter link description here It is especially an apoligy for you guys. bye xx

BlancaJP
Poeha said:

Hi kitty's

I have posted an explanation for my absence here enter link description here It is especially an apoligy for you guys. bye xx

Poeha
Poeha profile pic Alumni

Luckely after a few years women are desperate or cooties ;)

BlancaJP
chuck p comics said:

no luck on collab

oh chuck :(

BlancaJP

sweet ! and done

chuck p comics
BlancaJP said:
chuck p comics said:

no luck on collab

oh chuck :(

I don't have Wharton's email....would it be a no no if you email him leting him know I am interested in a collab?

BlancaJP

also Kittens if you got a tumblr and I'm not following you jet, post a link here and I'll get on it. Mine is http://blancajp.tumblr.com/

Akaka
Akaka profile pic Alumni

mine is akakafi.tumblr.com ps. check out my giveaway if you like art prints :)

congrats wharton!

chuck I like the idea but I'm not great with typo and I'm pretty busy these days, same may be true of others - you don't have cooties! :D not sure what the consensus is with emailing people about collabs but if it were me I wouldn't mind it.

Page:
  1. 1
  2. 2
  3. 3
  4. 4
  5. 5
  6. 6
  7. 7
No account?
Join Us