Close
One second...

HOUSE KITTEN - monster collab now scoring !

July 15 2013

Cats, kittens and gentlefelines. Today is a proud day, the establishment of a cat dynasty that will reach beyond the stars and the internet and see our dominance written in the history books.

No more will we be the simple play things of internet memes and objects of good natured ridicule, I say no more to unwanted belly rubs and bathing, no more baiting with string and red dots. Today we pee on injustice and scratch the furniture of slavery, today we take our destiny by the paw and sleep our way into a brighter catnip filled future!

Remember our motto: Laborare non amo = I do not like to work. T-shirt design is all play.

Call to all kittens !

designs in by April 5
send to: threadless.kitten@gmail.com**

Collab challenge sure could use some kitten know how. Help make this challenge the best one ever by putting your paw print all over it.

There is this harry scary pile of books that could use a vivid picture of the horrible monster inside, just so no one would ever touch it.

whose up for drawing monsters ? any sort you like as long as it fits inside those covers, we don't want any loose monsters running around, how could you ever get a good nap in that sort of a ruckus.

House Members

Wharton
HOUSE LEADER since July 15, 2013

JeffreyG
aka - Miss Sexy Whiskers since July 15, 2013

Palitosci

nickv47
aka - The Hound since July 15, 2013

digsy
aka - Battle digsy since July 15, 2013

ahmad ifan rofiyandi
aka - invisible silent warrior since July 15, 2013

tronbeardsley
aka - Bloody beard the goat eater since July 15, 2013

Akaka
aka - Lady of Purrs since July 15, 2013

Halfgotten
aka - Johnny Rotten since July 15, 2013

Dandingeroz
aka - Sir Subsalot since July 15, 2013

Thomas Orrow
aka - Squire of a thousand subs since July 15, 2013

Theo86
aka - Knave of Niceness since July 15, 2013

JIMDAHOUSECAT
aka - First Kitten since July 15, 2013

Kudaman
aka - Mr Magic Fingers since July 15, 2013

BlancaJP
aka - Lady in print waiting since July 15, 2013

airdeh
aka - Loki Love Child since July 15, 2013

Chuck P comics
aka - Charles the 1st since July 15, 2013

Robo Rat
aka - Ratticus badassicus

thesimplyshit
aka - Enough Said since July 15, 2013

Shadyjibes
SLOGANEER
aka - Master of Minstrels
since July 15, 2013

LITTLEM
FOOL
aka - Fool of farts
since July 15, 2013

Poeha
NEW KITTY ! since Oct. 17, 2013
aka -

Watch this
Page:
  1. 1
  2. 2
  3. 3
  4. 4
  5. 5
  6. 6
  7. 7
BlancaJP
4 designs submitted - Score now!
sebastianblonde said:

I like it here, can I get in?

Hi clad you like, Kitties are awesome :) and this stuff

House_Kitten said:
kismetRC said:

can i join the house?

tatilus said:

I'm very new here...been watching this house stuff...if there is any chance,can i join?

when spots open up we will welcome more kitties to the house. In the mean while so how kitty awesome you are and sub cool stuff and support others.

BlancaJP

palitosci - great job, looking forward to scoring

Skate_e1
3 designs submitted - Score now!

I want to belong, friends that I do?

Wharton
1 design submitted - Score now!

Hey guys I know a few of you are collabing at the moment but it would be cool to get a show of hands and we can put together a whole body of collab work at the same time, we can even make a little Kitty collab patch to go on our subs so every other loser house can know what we're up to too. So let me know who's doing what and we can set a deadline for collabs and make this happen.

chuck p comics

congrats on your print Wharton!

so me and blanca are collabing and shes got the psd right now and said shed get to it tomorrow, and me and jim are collabing but I havnt heard from him

BlancaJP

:) collab patch - great idea.

I've had a full week but I will get on my collab with chuck, now that the weekend is here.

I collected the collabs I know about above to the top of this tread. Also deadlines a good idea, I at least work best under some small pressure :)

Theo86

Let me know if anyone wants to collab with me, for more points also don't forget to add my Coffee collab with Soloyo up there.

And grats Wharton on your print :)

Wharton

Hey, thanks guys, you're all so helpful in the WIPs. I was thinking maybe we should put together an open WIP blog for house kitten members, that way we can all help chip in on each others work if we want some input?

Shall we hold fire on subbing the collabs until we settle on a deadline and release date for the collabs? Sending them all off together could be pretty sweet.

chuck p comics

that would be cool, don't we have a couple kitten collabs already up?

BlancaJP

going to a holding pattern - well right after the collab is actually done.

open wip blog could work - could also get very messy, I sort of hate blogs where the subject changes and you have no idea what your posting, but kitties like tangled yarn, so could give it a try.

Poeha

lalalala.. I'm in a low :( I have these episodes. These waves. I suddenly make 10000 designs, and then I have no inspiration. I'm at that no - inspiration zone now. BOO.

Maybe someone wants to do a colab? I have this cat patterns idea now for ages. Black & white kitten, doing cute stuff, missing legs. ; blablabla the no-legged wonder;. or something. I have the sketches, could do the line work, suck at colouring though. yes even with black.

bla. That was it. I feel the pressure. MUST....PROVE....WORTHY.....OF...THIS.....HOUSE...

Poeha

I can show the boobs of my cat though if that might help

Theo86
Poeha said:

lalalala.. I'm in a low :( I have these episodes. These waves. I suddenly make 10000 designs, and then I have no inspiration. I'm at that no - inspiration zone now. BOO.

Maybe someone wants to do a colab? I have this cat patterns idea now for ages. Black & white kitten, doing cute stuff, missing legs. ; blablabla the no-legged wonder;. or something. I have the sketches, could do the line work, suck at colouring though. yes even with black.

bla. That was it. I feel the pressure. MUST....PROVE....WORTHY.....OF...THIS.....HOUSE...

I know the feeling of having no inspiration, I'd be up to a collab, maybe we can come up with an idea together.

BlancaJP

I've been a bad kitty and didn't see Whartons new print up until now - CONGRATS WHARTON !

Kudaman

Congrats for the print Wharton!

BlancaJP
chuck p comics said:

:D :D :D oh yeah collabs double the fun !

Poeha

Nice work JIMDAHOUSECAT, just saw your work come by while scoring. (tansom note).

How long does my trial-period last?

BlancaJP
Poeha said:

Nice work JIMDAHOUSECAT, just saw your work come by while scoring. (tansom note).

How long does my trial-period last?

as long as the cupcakes keep rolling in (dark chocolate ones help more)

House_Kitten

submitions scored now up to date and added to the points

Thomas Orrow

Fingers crossed for Blanca's Be Awesome and Nightwatched! Let's hope they both get printed.

Thomas Orrow

Has anybody seen Airdeh about recently?

Also, it might be a bit corny, but maybe we could have an introduce yoself thread for the kittens?

BlancaJP
Thomas Orrow said:

Fingers crossed for Blanca's Be Awesome and Nightwatched! Let's hope they both get printed.

chuck p comics said:

I second that Tom

Thanks guys :) that feels nice to hear. Also thanks Thomas for the * correction. How to spot my writing - spelling / word miss takes - sorry (some form of red shame face here)

Thomas Orrow said:

Has anybody seen Airdeh about recently?

Also, it might be a bit corny, but maybe we could have an introduce yoself thread for the kittens?

no I haven't either - and second that, good idea who wants to start that ?

also how's the idea of collab deadline and fancy patch for them going. There are a few declared collabs not subbed yet.

Me and Chuck are sitting on one that is finished

Thomas Orrow

:D @ Blanca Don't worry, you're practically fluent!

Maybe do the introduce yourself thing when more people are around.

Wharton

OK, shall we give the deadline for next friday? Is that too far away to hold onto your subs? Who is doing collabs with who at the moment? How many do we have?

Wharton

An itroduction sounds nice too!

Kudaman

Sorry guys I can't do collabs now cuz I'm on vacation D:

Yeah, we need an introduction from everyone!

Wharton

HUGE congrats to Akaka getting a tumblr sidebar thingy! kudos!

BlancaJP

wo hooo ! grats ! to Akaka :)

Theo86

yay grats Akaka! I'm still open for collabs if anyone wants to with me.

chuck p comics

Sweet akaka! And I'd take a collab but I have so much personal art projects I have to get to!

BlancaJP

links are updated and I made a nice comment with all the designs now in scoring with names and links, hope it is actually showing because I still cant's see it. I swear I posted it.

also I started updating the score cards :) halfway done ! rest is coming.

Level ups !

• LITTLEM
  • Shadyjibe
  • thesimplyshit
  • Robo Rat x4
  • Chuck P comics x2
  • Airdeh
  • Akaka
  • Kudaman x3
  • BlancaJP x2
  • JIMDAHOUSECAT x3
  • Theo86 x2
  • Thomas Orrow x2
  • Halfgotten x2
  • ahmad ifan rofiyandi x2
BlancaJP
Theo86 said:

yay grats Akaka! I'm still open for collabs if anyone wants to with me.

:) I was going to say if you got a nice simple quick idea I'm game before threadwars start for reals, but then Jeff started it - it's on right now ! first theme is one color and deadline is nov. 12 so I'm all over that. It's great to see your name and other Kittens on the list

palitosci
5 designs submitted - Score now!

My submit to Roadtrip contest... pending approval! More points for KITTEN! :)

Wharton

Awesome work Palitosci!

Akaka

Aww many thanks you guys! I didn't even see it and I was very confused when the notes started rolling in. I've had a good week!

@Palitosci that's really cool!

Kudaman

Congrats Akaka! :)

@Palitosci: that is really awesome!! :O

Page:
  1. 1
  2. 2
  3. 3
  4. 4
  5. 5
  6. 6
  7. 7