Anyone?

Am I alone here?

Watch this
Page:
  1. 1
  2. 2
TheInfamousBaka
TheInfamousBaka profile pic Alumni

I'll be picking mine up this weekend. Know what your starters are going to be? Mine are going to be Froakie and Bulbasaur.

ellygeh
ellygeh profile pic Alumni

Heck YEAHH!! Unfortunately i'll only be able to get my copies tomorrow morning, the store around here won't open at midnight =(

ellygeh
TheInfamousBaka said:

I'll be picking mine up this weekend. Know what your starters are going to be? Mine are going to be Froakie and Bulbasaur.

YESS for Froakie!!! I'm seriously thinking about going double water with Froakie and squirtle, but I'm leaning more towards charmander/froakie !

TheInfamousBaka

I was going to go with Chespin, but his third evolution is a little too bulky for my tastes.

lxromero
lxromero profile pic Staff

Definitely doing Froakie. I already have a Charizard laying around that I plan on transferring so I'm torn between Bulbasaur or Squirtle.

ellygeh

Lol oh yeah i forgot that you can transfer them things! I got like 15 squirtles I bred o Leaf Green. I wonder If I can transfer them to these new games... I'm probably gonna have to transfer to Pearl and then to black & white. Geebus a lot of work to do haha!

ellygeh
TheInfamousBaka said:

I was going to go with Chespin, but his third evolution is a little too bulky for my tastes.

He totally looks like a robot or a digimon. I'm so stoked for the T-rex though!

jeffreyg
jeffreyg profile pic Alumni

is pikachu still a thing

lxromero
ellygeh said:

Lol oh yeah i forgot that you can transfer them things! I got like 15 squirtles I bred o Leaf Green. I wonder If I can transfer them to these new games... I'm probably gonna have to transfer to Pearl and then to black & white. Geebus a lot of work to do haha!

You can but theyre not implementing the methods of transfer till like December when the Pokemon bank app is released. And yeah, thats pretty much the only way to transfer from leaf green to x or y

nikoby
nikoby profile pic Alumni
Christina.A.art said:

how bout super smash bros melee or brawl

I love me some smash bros...

Christina.A.art

My favorite thing to do was lightning bolt with pikachu, throw bombs with toon link, and shoot star fox laser gun. The funniest thing tho was toon links sword like a pogo stick repeatedly!

nikoby
nikoby profile pic Alumni
Christina.A.art said:

My favorite thing to do was lightning bolt with pikachu, throw bombs with toon link, and shoot star fox laser gun. The funniest thing tho was toon links sword like a pogo stick repeatedly!

because of the lightning bolt move, pikachu was by far my fav character in smash bros. I wanna get a Wii U so I can get the new one coming out :) (among other reasons)

ellygeh
alexmdc said:

I like drawing pikachu

Oh yesssss

gebe
gebe profile pic Alumni

how the latest version? I stopped by the second generation, but Bulbasaur has always been my choice :D what's your fave pokémon???

TheInfamousBaka

Chatot is my favorite. I was hoping he would get an evolution this generation, but I guess he's just going to stay as is.

lxromero

I hear that Nintendo used that illustration by Alex as the basis for Pikachu's mega-evolution...

lxromero
mechanicalrobotpower said:

I'm heading down to buy mine now! ??who's getting X? Who's getting Y?

Y

caspertheghost
alexmdc said:

I like drawing pikachu

childhood ruined...

fightstacy
fightstacy profile pic Alumni
lxromero said:
mechanicalrobotpower said:

I'm heading down to buy mine now! ??who's getting X? Who's getting Y?

Y

I think I'm going to get X ...I usually get one version, play it through, wait til I want to play through again, ..and grab the other one.

lxromero

We should all share friendcodes or whatever the deal is gonna be in order to play against each other.

TheInfamousBaka

I'm playing Animal Crossing, though my poor town is going to become desolate once I pick up Pokemon. I'm getting X!

lxromero
TheInfamousBaka said:

I'm playing Animal Crossing, though my poor town is going to become desolate once I pick up Pokemon. I'm getting X!

My town has been abandoned for a while but Ive been meaning to start up again. I need people to play either game with.

ellygeh

Yay I have animal corssing too, although I abandoned my town for a month already lol. I'm playing Y! We gotta trade the ones that are only available on each game. I'll leave my friend code here when i get home.

ellygeh

Sweet I'll add you later Luis! As soon as my turn comes, I'm playing every 2 hours, gotta share the 3ds with the wife haha. She's playing X and I'm playing Y

My friend code is 2337 3975 9173 , in game name is Friggles hehe.

I love the new feature where you go online and see a gigantic list of everyone playing haha! I see a lot of japanese people with like 15-20 hours of playing already lol

Jordan_Bender
Jordan_Bender profile pic Alumni
caspertheghost said:
alexmdc said:

I like drawing pikachu

childhood ruined...

Wasn't this on a canvas hanging up at HQ?

lxromero

theres online battles and trading and maybe a few other things. I havent tried it yet.

ellygeh

How the heck do I add specific people? Does anyone know already? I wanna add you guys but all I can find is random passerbys and mostly japanese lol.

Also, the wonder trade is super fun ! I got a bunch of random weak japanese pokemon haha

Manupix

Besides, I have no idea what poke mans are.

TheInfamousBaka
ellygeh said:

How the heck do I add specific people? Does anyone know already? I wanna add you guys but all I can find is random passerbys and mostly japanese lol.

Also, the wonder trade is super fun ! I got a bunch of random weak japanese pokemon haha

Your friends that are playing are automatically added, you don't have to do anything as long as they're on your friends list already. Just make sure you're connected to the internets.

ilyya
ilyya profile pic Alumni

I got mine! I chose froakie and squirtle only because I always choose water starters. Had to put squirtle in pc, 2 water starters in party is too much!

Best part of the game is when pikachu comes out it actually says pika pika instead of the electric noise.

TheInfamousBaka

And the lady Pikachus have heart shaped ends to their tails. :-D SO CUTE!

lxromero
TheInfamousBaka said:
ellygeh said:

Your friends that are playing are automatically added, you don't have to do anything as long as they're on your friends list already. Just make sure you're connected to the internets.

^ That

ir0cko
ir0cko profile pic Alumni

I'm finally going to start my game today, but I can't decide on what starter I want to go with!

ellygeh
ir0cko said:

I'm finally going to start my game today, but I can't decide on what starter I want to go with!

The starters all are pretty much the same in terms of stats, so you can't go wrong with each one. I chose froakie because his final evolution looks the coolest, that's all haha.

And Yay I got Tiff on my game! You haven't appeared yet Luis!

Page:
  1. 1
  2. 2
No account?
Join Us