Close
One second...

My design didn't get accepted.Any thoughts why it didn't get accepted?

I submitted my design yesterday.I'm new here so I would like some suggestion on my design

Watch this
tronbeardsley
tronbeardsley profile pic Alumni

They normally tell you in the notification e-mail

Morkki
Morkki profile pic Alumni

It's just kinda boring. Human faces without any special twist are not much of a concept. And no, I don't think putting a face in space is a very special twist. Also the smudge tool marks on top of the spacey blob are distracting.

melmike
melmike profile pic Alumni

Maybe it's something to do with the face. Who is it?

And what Morkki's said.

KevinKuteli
Morkki said:

It's just kinda boring. Human faces without any special twist are not much of a concept. And no, I don't think putting a face in space is a very special twist. Also the smudge tool marks on top of the spacey blob are distracting.

thank you for the feedback.I saw another design submitted with the same idea like mine Should I make it like this without smudge?

KevinKuteli
melmike said:

Maybe it's something to do with the face. Who is it?

And what Morkki's said.

That's my friend

ChrisDB

Definitely going over on the sleeves is a no-no! They only print across sleeves for belt prints/full patterns. I think it's too big and the colours really don't compliment the design.

melmike
melmike profile pic Alumni

Your rejection has nothing to do with the smudge. I don't like the design you've pointed to, but it at least has some kind of concept... a young girl, staring out her path into the universe...

Yours is a disembodied space head. It reminds me of a nightclub flyer. I can only say it's just not the kind of thing Threadless prints generally.

kaonashi

I like it. Although I agree that this is not the kind of design Threadless community loves... Maybe you should work on the presentation. I can't see the t-shirt quite well, that's a pity. Try to make it visible. If I were you I would try to send it again :D

KevinKuteli

Thank you all for the replies.I'll try to do a new one

No account?
Join Us