One second...

Suggestions please

What do you think of this artwork?
This is a crayon like rendering and my concept here is about nature.
I want to try some kiddie drawing/coloring... and i don't know if i make it good.

and also if this is good on shirt.

Watch this
melmike profile pic Alumni

It's not working for me. The message is a bit airy fairy and I think you've gone too kiddy on the crayon. Lastly, the colours are bleh. Might be okay with a rework though.

If you're really going for a naive style I think you'd be better off drawing this with real crayons and scanning it, as the current colouring looks very digital.

I get what you're going for with the concept but threadless doesn't often print tees with an environmental message unless they're particularly clever, like Infinity MPG. And even that was printed years and years ago. If you can't get your message across without words you need to rethink your design.

I hope this helps. Good luck!

waldy chavez

Hmmm Thanks melmike! i will ll try to improve it and try different rendering. :)

waldy chavez

Thanks for helping @heykimby :)

I agree with melmike. I think if you're going to attempt this sort of message - a great message by the way - spelling it out makes it pendantic. I think you need to re-think the concept a bit and come up with a visual that is more interesting.

I did not post that twice! whatever! So maybe remove the text, and have animals watering, planting and watching the seed grow?

looks a bit cheap i guess? I'm not sure what it is but it's not very appealing. Maybe rework the idea with something more clever and unique looking

No account?
Join Us