Close
One second...

Fat ninja (WIP)

Any suggestions or comments for my WIP Fat ninja?

Thanks!

Watch this
benjaminleebates

With the clouds but remove the internal lines and use the same color as the shadow for the outline. I wish there was just a little more going on, some form of punch line. Him being fat isn't quite enough for me; however you don't want to go kung fu panda with it either... Unless you made other ninjas around him and made them all look like human versions of the kungfu panda characters?

waldy chavez

Thanks benjamin.. The only thing in my mind is the fat ninja only, that's all. i want to emphasize the fat ninja but you said it's not enough and i think you're right. May be i should think some of elements or anything around him.

benjaminleebates

The clouds look like rice noodles, it would be funny if he was slurping them... But then we don't want to go too kung fu panda, I am sure. Man, this is a tough one!

soloyo-collabs

Get rid of the ninja costume, just keep the gloves and the mask. Use the cloth that the sumo wrestler wears for your fat ninja, could also help if you have another ninja being toss around by the fat ninja, like in the picture.

caspertheghost
benjaminleebates said:

The clouds look like rice noodles, it would be funny if he was slurping them... But then we don't want to go too kung fu panda, I am sure. Man, this is a tough one!

Mmmm rice noodles... But I do like the rice noodle clouds even though it sort of looks out of place and the second one without the clouds look better.

waldy chavez

@benjamin is it too obvious that it's like a kung fu panda? I'm new here sorry. What if i put some dead monsters around him may be 2 or 3? I want to show a serious fat ninja but funny in some ways.

@soloyo thanks for the suggestions. Do you mean i should combined the ninja and sumo wrestler outfit? And added to your suggestion may be a skinny ninjas being tossed by the fat ninja? Lol

waldy chavez

@caspertheghost yeah the clouds is out of place. Sorry it's a rushed study. What do you think about the red sun on the background?

benjaminleebates

Maybe skinning white ninjas 2 or 3, all crumpled on the ground like he just kicked their butts.

waldy chavez

Nice, thanks! I'll try to make it this week and post it again here..

Many thanks guys! :)

sidepull

Or maybe he has some twinkies set up cinder blocks like he's about to break boards? I agree, it needs more than just a fat ninja.

goliath72

Agreed sumo would be great!

soloyo said:

Get rid of the ninja costume, just keep the gloves and the mask. Use the cloth that the sumo wrestler wears for your fat ninja, could also help if you have another ninja being toss around by the fat ninja, like in the picture.

benjaminleebates
benjaminleebates said:

Maybe skinning white ninjas 2 or 3, all crumpled on the ground like he just kicked their butts.

I meant skinny, not skinning; disturbing.

No account?