Close
One second...

Favourite music vids

Post your favourite videos, it could be an animated vid, or one of those stop motion videos-perhaps even just a video with an interesting narrative. Here's one of my favourites.

Watch this
thedeetzes
thedeetzes profile pic Alumni

I know my taste is music really differs from most on this site but I love the Express yourself Video. Love the story behind the making of this vid too. Madonna believed so much in the concept for the vid (which the record company refused to fully finance) that she sunk 2million (of the 5 million dollar budget) of her own to make it what she thought it should be. I love how theatrical it is and how it plays out like a mini movie.

ivanrodero
ivanrodero profile pic Alumni

I remember being a kid and just being blown away by this one, I still think is one of the most striking videos made and one of Steve Barron's best works:

This one is literally my favourite videoclip of all time and one of the reasons I think Jamie Thraves is a creative genius, the script writing is amazing and perfect and I can see it again and again:

One of the best works of the Shynola gang and probably one (or the first) 8-bit commercial videoclips around:

By Skinny, the story for some reasons seems so familiar and so well filmed that stuck with me for a while:

ChrisDB

Gorgeous Vid!

ArTrOcItY
ArTrOcItY profile pic Alumni

This is one of my all time favorites.

Musarter
Musarter profile pic Alumni

Pretty much anything Peter Gabriel is awesome. I am partial to this Genesis one too.

Here are a couple animated videos that I was recently introduced to:

melmike
melmike profile pic Alumni
EZFL
EZFL profile pic Alumni
1 design submitted -
BeanePod
BeanePod profile pic Alumni
3 designs submitted - Score now!
Musarter said:

Pretty much anything Peter Gabriel is awesome. I am partial to this Genesis one too.

Here are a couple animated videos that I was recently introduced to:

Love that Shadows vid and the song....his stuff is so good :)

chuckpcomics
chuckpcomics profile pic Alumni
1 design submitted -

just by radiohead lonely boy by black keys

BeanePod
BeanePod profile pic Alumni
3 designs submitted - Score now!

this is where magic happens.

Thomas Orrow
Thomas Orrow profile pic Alumni

Just getting around to watching some of these. That Rone-Parade one is quite trippy, I wonder how they did that? and of course the classic A-ha vid- gotta love that!

Morkki
Morkki profile pic Alumni
2 designs submitted - Score now!

This one is pretty great

vectored_life

Mainly for the stop-animation...the songs are cool too though:

nickv47
nickv47 profile pic Alumni

i don't know how to post vids now. poop.

nickv47
nickv47 profile pic Alumni
Thomas Orrow

Finally watched them all. I particularly enjoyed the Wagonchrist-Shadows one.

@ Andrea Neat video! What a strange and lonely looking minotaur. The music goes really well with it.

@ QBF Ah, interesting how yours, sweetnsours and Eric's videos almost remind me of each of your own subs. The video starts off a bit plain, but gets more interesting as it goes along.

@ Twiggyhall All different videos, but they have a weird common link. Very relaxing soothing music with funny doodly animations.

P0ckets
P0ckets profile pic Alumni

Was going to post move your feet by Junior Senior but Ivan got there first :D

More for comedy value, but love these:

Flight of the Conchords - Sugar Lumps

Lonely Island - ahem this

BlancaJP
BlancaJP profile pic Alumni

So many good one !

christopher walken one is all ready posted and one from ok coral is up so here for nostaglia.

no I have add this one from fat boy slim cause it too awesome not to be here

Christina.A.art

Currently my favorite song! :) ...sad it's not on the album :(

Thomas Orrow

Yeah, love that animated vid. w/ Junior Senior.

I meant to say earlier to Beanepod-Hahaha wth is that! It looks like Tobias Funke's early days.

@theillustratorman Yes, me too-not a fan of Tool at all, but their videos certainly are interesting!

What a weird mix-sweetnsour. The tiger one is a fun student video. The Pass This On one wouldn't be too shocking in Thailand as there are lots of transgendered people in Thailand. I liked the Molten Light vid. the best, it reminded me of your own work a tiny bit.

@Nick Nice Alpine video!~

taz-pie
sweet n sour said: oh god i love this video. that blonde is so fucking hott
No account?
Join Us