Close
One second...

Breaking Bad Finale: A world without Coke + VOTE!

The end is near....

As I watch AMC's Breaking Bad marathon (reliving the badness) I can't help but think:
"SO MANY LOOSE ENDS TO TIE UP IN JUST ONE EPISODE."

1. What is Walt next move?

2. Who will fall victim to the ricin?

3. What will become of Walt's money?

4. Will Tom and Lydia ever go on a date?

5. Will Skyler and Walt Jr. forgive Walt?

6. Will Jesse get his revenge on Tom?

7. Which tape will the FEDs find? (Walt's blackmail tape or Jesse's confession)

8. Will Jesse get his revenge on Walter?

9. Is Huell still waiting in that hotel room?

10. Can we live in a world without Coke?????

Post all your predictions as we lead right up the finale.

And if you get a chance, please vote for my Breaking Bad inspired design "Science, Bitch."

"Thanks for the vote and have an A1 day!"

Watch this
Poeha
Poeha profile pic Alumni
What is Walt next move?

Retire

Who will fall victim to the ricin?

Steve

What will become of Walt's money?

He invests it in Nokia, and go bankrupt.

Will Tom and Lydia ever go on a date?

No. Lydia is secretly a man.

Will Skyler and Walt Jr. forgive Walt?

No. Forgiving is for sissy's.

Will Jesse get his revenge on Tom?

Duh! If Jesse is a man he would. Is Jesse is a girl, well she also would, but in a sneaky gossipy way. Male Jesse would just cut his balls off.

Which tape will the FEDs find? (Walt's blackmail tape or Jesse's confession)

The tape where Jesse confesses to God that he has sinned.

Will Jesse get his revenge on Walter?

Didn't I already answer this?

Is Huell still waiting in that hotel room?

No. Wel yeah, he intented too. But he got hungry. So he went searching for a vending machine. He found one, and he put his last money in it, but it got stuck. He then went to the nearest shower and cried in the corner of the shower while masturbating trying to cope with his defeat.

Can we live in a world without Coke?????

Yes. If it isn't there to begin with, you dont mis it.

Poeha
Poeha profile pic Alumni

Did I get it right? I never watched this show.

Underdawg
Underdawg profile pic Alumni

Haha this answer:

Is Huell still waiting in that hotel room? No. Wel yeah, he intented too. But he got hungry. So he went searching for a vending machine. He found one, and he put his last money in it, but it got stuck. He then went to the nearest shower and cried in the corner of the shower while masturbating trying to cope with his defeat.

Was great. Especially considering Huell is a big fella.

Underdawg

I just don't see a scenario where Pinkman survives. Having lost everything and then some. Either he kills himself, or goes down in a blaze of glory. Most likely trying to take down Walter.

mip1980
mip1980 profile pic Alumni
1 design submitted -

What if jesse makes the explosive meth and blows em all to hell, i can see that happening

Ryder
Ryder profile pic Alumni

Breaking Bad: The Return of Tuco

Underdawg
Ryder Revolution said:

Breaking Bad: The Return of Tuco

Ha yeah that's be sweet.

Underdawg

4 hours to go!

Underdawg

Breaking Bad finale.... was... ok.

Really SAFE conclusion to a show that was anything but.

Underdawg
Dan Yingling said:

Loved it.

Yeah didn't hate it.

But Jesse riding off into the sunset where he's on the run from the law, has no money, girl he liked/loved is dead and her son orphaned... was just... bleh.

Loved Lydia getting ricin-ed though ha

fightstacy
fightstacy profile pic Alumni

I wanted Jesse to live, ..but he is basically the only loose end now, ..it would have been better for him to have died, ..I was hoping for a stand off between him and Walt at the very end and the kill each other.

These were my predictions -

Walt will live, ..it cuts to 40 years later, and Walt Jr has taken over, He looks exactly like Walt, ..His sister grows up to look exactly like Jesse.. Then Walt (Jr) says "I---I-ii- Am the wa-wa---one who knocks" ...then Holly says "Bitch"

Jesse dresses up as Mike, ..Walt gets really scared of him, ..he pulls off his mask, but he's got another mask on which looks like Gus, ..then Walt has a heart attack, ..Just before Walt dies, Jesse pulls off the Gus mask and says "I always loved you Mr. White" ...then he turns to the camera, pulls off his Jesse mask and it's Walt, and he winks at the camera... Camera pans down, ..There's a dead Jesse.. he winks too

Episode starts with one of the patented Breaking Bad cold opens that you just have no idea what's happening... There's an underground bunker with lights.. it has a clay ceiling.. ..a black shape starts forming on the ceiling and two bodies fall to the floor, It's Schrader and Gomez, they both start coughing, ..spit out bullets, ..then they just start sex, ..HARDCORE. ..Then the Lost credits.

Saul was the Eastern European Meth Buyers the whole time, ..he Uses all the Meth he's purchased to make an M-Bomb, ..he blows up the whole United States, ..then there's a close-up of his birth Certificate, ..his real name is "Abraham Lincoln" then there's a close up of his License ..it says "President of the World / Time Travelling" then it shows a close up of his Gun License, which says "Hero of Time - 2012" and then a close up of a personal note in his pocket "Thanks for saving the world by sacrificing a nation, Love, God." then a close up of Sauls face ..he says "Better Call Abe" Saul/Abe Winks

Walt gets back to Albuquerque, only to find there's nobody else in the whole city, ..he gets to Todd and his Uncles, and there's no one there.. He realises he's the last man on earth, then he goes fishing, and all the buildings and technology deteriorate over time, ..after about 7,000,000,000 years, Everything has reverted back to nature, ..and Walt is still roaming the Earth, ..He gets bored and invents Dinosaurs, ..then people evolve, ..and we realise that Breaking Bad is The human origin story, ..and Walt is Jesus/God/The Devil ...then he winks

There's a huge firefight between Walt and Todd/Uncles ..It goes into slow-mo, ..there's doves flying about, and classical music, it goes into super slow mo and tracks two bullets, split screen, ..one hits Walt in the heart, one hits Todd in the Heart, ..they both fall to the ground at the same time... a blood trail from each of them runs toward eachother, then the blood mixes, ..and pools, ..and starts dripping down into Jesse's pit cell and it makes a shallow puddle of blood in Jesse's cell, ..he puts his palm in it, and then places his palm on his face, ..he looks into a little hand mirror, ..then he turns the mirror to face us, ..the audience, ..then he says "Makes you think doesn't it? ..Merry Christmas" ...then pan up to Badger unlocking Jesse's cage.. he says "Happy Hannukah" ...then across to Marie, she says "And a happy new year, ..motherfuck*r" ...cut to black .. fade up to Walts dead body, ..fade to black

..fade up to Walt's face, he winks ..fade to black

FoodStampDavis
FoodStampDavis profile pic Alumni
Underdawg said:
Dan Yingling said:

Loved it.

Yeah didn't hate it.

But Jesse riding off into the sunset where he's on the run from the law, has no money, girl he liked/loved is dead and her son orphaned... was just... bleh.

I really thought the finale was damn near perfect.

One note: Jesse isn't on the run from the law - at least not in the Heisenberg case. Hank and Gomie never reported to any superiors before they died. Also, the Nazis had the evidence of Jesse's confessions, and the Nazi's ain't talking either.

I think - as storytellers - they had to let Jesse live. Jesse is still redeemable. His character has already been through so much torment that to not give him some small victory in the end wouldn't be good storytelling, it would just be dismal and dour for the sake of it. Breaking Bad has never been a "for the sake of it" show. I think it was pitch perfect.

fightstacy
foodstampdavis said:
Underdawg said:
Dan Yingling said:

Loved it.

Yeah didn't hate it.

One note: Jesse isn't on the run from the law - at least not in the Heisenberg case. Hank and Gomie never reported to any superiors before they died. Also, the Nazis had the evidence of Jesse's confessions, and the Nazi's ain't talking either.

I think - as storytellers - they had to let Jesse live. Jesse is still redeemable. His character has already been through so much torment that to not give him some small victory in the end wouldn't be good storytelling, it would just be dismal and dour for the sake of it. Breaking Bad has never been a "for the sake of it" show. I think it was pitch perfect.

I feel the same way.. ..what are your thoughts on Ted?

dirtbagblues
dirtbagblues profile pic Staff

that was a great finale, no doubt.

FoodStampDavis
FoodStampDavis profile pic Alumni
mechanicalrobotpower said:
foodstampdavis said:
Underdawg said:
Dan Yingling said:

Loved it.

Yeah didn't hate it.

I think he's basically a non-entity at this point.

If you mean do I consider him a loose end, no. The only "dirt" he has is that Skylar helped him commit financial fraud. That was a b-plot that wrapped up early in season 5, pretty much. He'd be too scared to talk about anything, anyway, but he doesn't have anything on her concerning helping Walt with his meth dealings anyway. Basically, my thoughts on Ted are that he's no longer relevant to the story.

fightstacy
foodstampdavis said:
mechanicalrobotpower said:
foodstampdavis said:
Underdawg said:
Dan Yingling said:

Loved it.

Yeah didn't hate it.

I think he's basically a non-entity at this point.

If you mean do I consider him a loose end, no. The only "dirt" he has is that Skylar helped him commit financial fraud. That was a b-plot that wrapped up early in season 5, pretty much. He'd be too scared to talk about anything, anyway, but he doesn't have anything on her concerning helping Walt with his meth dealings anyway. Basically, my thoughts on Ted are that he's no longer relevant to the story.

I guess I was asking, ..what was the point of bringing him back for that? He could have just not been alive, ..I didn't get having him show up for two minutes, when we could have just never seen him again.

Underdawg

Marie knows Jesse was Walts partner and was with Hank and Gomey. Once the unmarked grave is found and Jesse isn't in it, Marie would point to Jesse as a person of interest at least.

Jesse is not redeemable anymore. Earlier seasons show his destructive pattern of behavior. Whether its relapsing or having complete mental breakdowns, he is a lost soul with no one and nothing to live for. We're lead to believe that being held prisoner and watching his last love be murdered. has given his world clarity?

Meh. Great show though

No account?
Join Us