Coffee Challenge!!!

Note: I have plans to submit a design to this. :End Note

You have been warned. ;-)

Watch this
BlancaJP
BlancaJP profile pic Alumni

I LOVE COFFEE and Cookie Monster and there's the Big T contest - it's all so much at the same time !!!

vectoredlife

I have a feeling this challenge may be right up your alley

Pyne
Pyne profile pic Alumni
BlancaJP said:

I LOVE COFFEE and Cookie Monster and there's the Big T contest - it's all so much at the same time !!!

This. So much.

caspertheghost

cookie monster with cookie and coffee made with so much detail that it belongs in the big tee contest too? i don't know... i'm just making stuff up to incorporate all three contests as my eyes are pinned to that darn repeating gif up there

jeffreyg
jeffreyg profile pic Alumni

i'm just saying if no one has a dunkin donuts near them, its my favorite coffee and i would love it for a year

caspertheghost
jeffreyg said:

i'm just saying if no one has a dunkin donuts near them, its my favorite coffee and i would love it for a year

hmmmm... are you hinting bribes o.O

[+duracell-]

there's gonna be so many zombie Tiiime to Maake the Dooonuuts designs

watch

jeffreyg
jeffreyg profile pic Alumni
caspertheghost said:
jeffreyg said:

hmmmm... are you hinting bribes o.O

I DIDN'T SAY IT

ice721

so many good challenges at one time... whyyyy

nikoby
nikoby profile pic Alumni

the coffee contest is pretty darn awesome...my wife will be more excited though...I am a tea drinker.

nikoby
[+duracell-] said:

watch

what does that have to do with coffee? Someone sees contest is sponsored by dunkin donuts and that is the only thing they see.

TheInfamousBaka
TheInfamousBaka profile pic Alumni

I wish I had a Dunkin Donuts closer to me, their coffee is so tasty.

I can't wait to see what you do, Brandon! :-D Since you may or may not have a bajillion coffee drawings at your disposal.

nikoby

also...you can win 7k!!! it is like the big ideas little hyper brother contest.

[+duracell-]
nikoby said:
[+duracell-] said:

watch

what does that have to do with coffee? Someone sees contest is sponsored by dunkin donuts and that is the only thing they see.

Naw naw, you righ. I'm just hungry for donuts. Any donut will do. Washed down with coffee of course.

Manupix
jeffreyg said:

I DIDN'T SAY IT

But we all heard it :P

celandinestern
celandinestern profile pic Alumni

never had it. and I'm primarily a tea drinker too. But I have a couple of ideas for this, maybe.

Morkki
Morkki profile pic Alumni

But hey, it's a coffee challenge, who cares if it's DD! I'll definitely try to make something. Quite nostalgic actually, my first try at Threadless was for a coffee challenge.

Wolfgang8885

Never had Dunkin Donuts coffee, but there's one by my work. Would love the year worth of coffee for sure!

The $7,000 in cash is not bad either.

Musarter
Musarter profile pic Alumni
Wolfgang8885 said:

Never had Dunkin Donuts coffee, but there's one by my work. Would love the year worth of coffee for sure!

The $7,000 in cash is not bad either.

I could use the $7,000 but not the coffee; because uber coffee snob. Suppose I could sell the coffee.

melmike
melmike profile pic Alumni

I humbly accept Jeff's offer for a bribe. I've never drunken a cup of coffee in my life. And besides, we don't have DD here. And even if we did, we Melbournians invented coffee snobbery... well, obv not me personally.

mip1980
mip1980 profile pic Alumni

I am with melmike, i dont drink coffee also and the UK has yet to discover Dunkin Donuts, we have only just allowed Krispy Kreme to trade in Blighty - even though KK are not really donuts but massive balls of sugar wrapped up in more sugar. I have an idea for this challenge but i doubt i will put it down on paper as I am having an artistic midlife crisis at present!

mip1980
mip1980 profile pic Alumni

Great, now i want a donut and by that i mean a REAL donut. Not a sugar induced coma waiting to happen

Jordan_Bender
Jordan_Bender profile pic Alumni

I live down the street from one. You don't see them much down here cause everything's taken over by starbucks. When I was in the new england area I think there were a lot more DD.

lugepuar
lugepuar profile pic Alumni

If I have gone two times to DD it was a lot of times, I'm here for the money, give me the money :D

MadKobra
MadKobra profile pic Alumni

THIS! but instead of UK imagine Dominican Republic (latin america) i also hate those mutant balls of sugar from krispy kreme

mip1980 said:

I am with melmike, i dont drink coffee also and the UK has yet to discover Dunkin Donuts, we have only just allowed Krispy Kreme to trade in Blighty - even though KK are not really donuts but massive balls of sugar wrapped up in more sugar. I have an idea for this challenge but i doubt i will put it down on paper as I am having an artistic midlife crisis at present!

bortwein
bortwein profile pic Alumni

once again I get excited for a design challenge then FAIL to deliver anything. I know I still have 3 days but my big idea in my head just is not coming out into reality...

bortwein
bortwein profile pic Alumni

...but of course now I came up with 3 new ideas but will I have the time to make any of them happen in time???

No account?
Join Us