One second...

I need your advice for my first design :)

hey guys,

I'm about to participate in the 'Sesame Street Contest' and would really like to get some feedback from the community before I submit. Also, I'm gonna need some advice to finish my design.

So what do you think?
I'm still unsure about the colors, especially considering the circle thingy and the logo. Speaking of which, am I allowed to use the logo but change the colors?
Should I keep the stink lines? (:b)
With or without the 'slogan'?
Aaaand finally, which shirt color would you use this on?

I'm very grateful for every constructive criticism you can offer.
Thanks in advance! :)

Watch this

I'll try to answer some of your questions 1. I think the colors are pretty good, but I think you should be more true to the original color scheme of sesame street. 2. I believe you can use the logo because if the design is accepted, this is a sesame street product. 3. No stink lines 4. I really like the slogan. 5. I think you should make the shirt whatever color you decide to make the ring

Good luck :D

I love the concept. nice work!

I really appreciate this. Thanks guys! :)

I would keep the colors they're classic. I think you should lose the stink lines, I'm not sure if they add anything to the design and it would look tidy without them. I feel the same about the slogan, though I do like it I feel like it doesn't add to the design and would look tidy without it. Hope that helps! If you got some free time check out my design i just submitted, I would appreciate it, Thanks!

I agree with all of the comments made by CaleLewis, except I do not love the color that you chose for Oscar. It looks a little washed out to me. I think that it would look good with a darker color, but that may just be a personal preference. I wish I could think of a way to incorporate the slogan into the design, because I really like it, but I agree that it is kindof just hanging out there. If you wouldn't mind, would you please score and comment on my recent submittal? Thanks!

No account?
Join Us