Close
One second...

WINNERS CHOSEN! WIN "THE SHOWDOWN" ORIGINAL INK DRAWING(S)!

WINNERS CHOSEN!

I placed the names into the random magic name picker and here are the results!

Grand prize winner:

TheInfamousBaka

2nd place winners:

goliath72

Underdawg

moosabman

Musarter

Congrats everyone!

If the winners could email me their mailing address at nroberts@nikoby.com, I will start getting those shipments ready :)

Thanks to everyone who participated and gave support!

VOTE HERE

My design, The Showdown, has been subbed to the next big tee contest and as I mentioned in my process blog, there is going to be a chance to win the original ink drawing (I figured it would be cool to give it away so someone can enjoy the original art).

Here is what you will need to do to be entered in to win:

1. Comment "I want it" in this thread post

2. Comment on the t-shirt design (Will update this thread with a link once it goes up for voting)

3. Vote! (Can't really track this, but I'll just take your word for it ;) )

4. Hit the Facebook like button on the voting page (Don't know if I can track this either, but go ahead and hit it :D)

5. For the grand prize: Have an address in the United States (Sorry guys, shipping would be too expensive outside the US)

Here is what is up for grabs:

1. Grand Prize: The original ink drawing on high quality vellum bristol paper, signed. 14"x17" This:

2. Four 2nd place winners: a one of a kind limited edition, signed print of one of the pagoda ink brush drawings. (I would give away the originals, but the paper quality isn't the best and there are two on one sheet). The 2nd place winner can be international. Here are a couple of the ink drawings to get an idea of what they will look like:

3. One 3rd place winner: Conditional if the design gets printed, one winner, along with the grand prize and 2nd place winners, will get the t-shirt.

Also feel free to like my Facebook page so you can stay up to date on my current work and other giveaways: https://www.facebook.com/NikobyArt

Currently I am taking suggestions for drawing up video game characters, there may be print give aways, so all the more reason to like my facebook page!

I'll announce the winners once the voting period is over.

Thanks guys for all your support in the process blog!

Good luck winning the artwork :)

Watch this
TheInfamousBaka
TheInfamousBaka profile pic Alumni

I want it! I'll do the other hullabaloo once it goes up for voting. :-)

Goto75
Goto75 profile pic Alumni

I want it! But can't have it because of geography :( But I will do the hullabaloo anyway :)

ivanrodero
ivanrodero profile pic Alumni

I'm far away but you still have my support and 5 when we get to that point...

TheInfamousBaka

I don't see the facebook thing on the voting page, but I just used the link and shared it that way. :-)

ORabbit Designs

I want it! OMG Coco! You're giving me a seizure.

moosabman
moosabman profile pic Alumni

I want it. I must has it. Times to likes.

P0ckets
P0ckets profile pic Alumni

I want it! I'm a 2nd place contender as I'm in the UK. Good choice on Next Big Tee, and great finished work!

nikoby
nikoby profile pic Alumni
goliath72 said:

I want it but don't have Facebook can I tweet it buddy? 5$$

Of course that will work, thanks for asking!

airdeh

I WANT IT SO SO BAD! (But i'm not in the US.. :'() Nevertheless, off to vote~~

Underdawg
Underdawg profile pic Alumni

"I.... WANT.... THIS!"

phraze
phraze profile pic Alumni

Boo for being outside US. But voted all the same, whoever wins is a lucky person, those inks look immense!

nikoby

Well it looks like I now need to choose the winners :) Thanks everyone for the support and interest in winning my artwork! I hope to have everything together and announce winners next week.

P0ckets
P0ckets profile pic Alumni

I still love those pagodas.... nicely done ink washes look so appealing. Were yours done with straight jet black ink, or did you need a colour overlay once you scanned them in?

Super envious of your shading skills...

nikoby
P0ckets said:

I still love those pagodas.... nicely done ink washes look so appealing. Were yours done with straight jet black ink, or did you need a colour overlay once you scanned them in?

Super envious of your shading skills...

The pagodas were done entirely with jet black india ink. I did use levels to increase the darkness once I scanned them in, but I didn't edit them in any other way.

Underdawg

The anticipation!

nikoby

Winners have been chosen BUMP. Congrats to TheInfamousBaka, the grand prize winner!

Congrats to goliath72, Underdawg, moosabman, and Musarter on the 2nd place win!

TheInfamousBaka

Yayyyy! Thank you Nicholas, I can't wait to see such an awesome art in person.

moosabman
moosabman profile pic Alumni

YEAH! Thanks Nikoby!!!

Musarter
Musarter profile pic Alumni

Ah yeah! Thanks man. Can't wait to get my hands on the original. I'll get you an email soon.

nikoby

Yay for you guys! Hope I don't disappoint :) bump for goliath72 and underdawg to see this.

Underdawg

So close! Can't lie, i am disappoint about narrowly missing out on the grand prize. but pumped on a second place victory!

No account?
Join Us