Close
One second...

Help celebrate artists by wearing the #bigtee of the day!

There's $10,000 on the line in The Next Big Tee challenge. To celebrate the artists who have created some of the most popular Threadless designs recently, we'll be highlighting one best-selling tee a day and throwin' some fun facts at ya!

Friday 10/4

Today’s #bigtee denies all of the laws of evolution. Ultimate Fusion by Chawit Waewsawangwong illustrates how the lovable panda came to be… via a Dragon Ball Z-esque fusion! This explosive tee has been a Threadless staple from the day it was released.

Launched: March 21, 2012

Biggest Sale Date: March 21, 2012

Check out all of these beautiful folks rocking Ultimate Fusion. You’re all Super Saiyans in our book!

THURSDAY 10/3

Today's #BigTee is The Communist Party by Tom Burns, a real Threadless classic. Check Instagramlater to cheers with the Threadstaff while we enjoy some brew and pizza! One lucky commenter will get a $25 gift code!

Launched: January 16, 2006

Biggest Sale Date: September 9, 2009

WEDNESDAY 10/2

Sure, it's Wednesday, but Wednesday WHEN? All of Time and Space by Alice X. Zhang is Wednesday's #bigtee.

Launched: December 10, 2012

Biggest Sale Date: December 10, 2012 (The day it launched!)

TUESDAY 10/1

Today's #bigtee is A French Ninja Cat! by Kyle Walters

Launched: February 27, 2012

Biggest Sale Date: June 26, 2012

Did you wear your French Ninja Cat tee today? These folks did:

Make sure to wear your All of Time and Space tee for tomorrow’s #bigtee, ya Whovians!

MONDAY 9/30

Today's #bigtee is The City that Never Sleeps by Dina Prasetyawan.

Launched June 4, 2012

Biggest sale day friday Nov. 23, 2012

What's something great about the city you live in?

Psst: Tomorrow's Big Tee is A French Ninja Cat! Make sure to wear it.

FRIDAY 9/27

Friday's big tee was Funkalicious by Christopher Golebiowski! Did you wear your tee?

Things got fun and funky when Ranch Ghost stopped by!

Thursday 9/26

The #bigtee for today comes to us all the way from space! Hope you wore your Mr. Mittens! tee today! This classic bestseller was designed by Joe Van Wetering.

Mr. Mittens has been printed on tees, water bottles, iPhone cases and more. Today, our very own Mo shared how she put Mr. Mittens onto shoes!

Launched July 21, 2008

Biggest sale day friday Nov. 27, 2009 (Black Friday)

Speaking of Threadless classics, tomorrow's #bigtee is Funkalicious!

Wednesday 9/25

Today's #bigtee is bigger on the inside! Are you wearing Adventure Awaits by
Karen Hallion today?

Launched Monday, Feb 18, 2013

Biggest Sale Day: Monday, March 18 2013

The Threadless van is bigger on the inside!

<script async="" src="//platform.vine.co/static/scripts/embed.js" charset="utf-8"></script>

Tomorrow's #BigTee is Mr. Mittens! Wear your tee, hoody, bag or iPhone case! Well, maybe you can't wear an iPhone case.

Tuesday 9/24

The #bigtee of the day is A Pixel of My Childhood tee by Adam Jhesu Rufino Nakamura from Mexico. Did you wear your tee today?

Adam's Tumblr

Released Monday, Jan 21 2013

Biggest sale day: Wednesday, Mar 20 2013

Gamers, let's hang out! What platform do you play on? What's your current game of choice? Tell us your username so we can all play together!

Tomorrow we're hypin' Adventure Awaits. Make sure to wear yours!

Monday 9/23

Today’s #bigtee feature is “Magic Bacon Ride” - and for the occasion, we ordered and enjoyed a big ol’ bin full of bacony goodness this morning. Note the veggie “bacon” slices there too!

Every Monday here at Threadless, we treat the staff with a nice catered breakfast and this morning, it was a “make your own breakfast sammy” sort of day. In terms of preference here, the “make your own” option is clearly the winner. Note this recent poll:

Now that our bellies are full of delicious breakfast, we can better spread the word of Threadless here, there, and everywhere on this magnificent Monday. Won’t you help us?

Tell us your #bacon stories, show us your #bacon pride, take us on a #MagicBaconRide.

Magic Bacon Ride by George Otsubo from NYC

@georgeotsubo

portfolio

Launched Monday, May 27, 2013

Biggest day of sales: Tuesday, June 18, 2013

Also available as:

Zip hoody

iPhone case

Wall Art

Tomorrow, make sure to wear your A Pixel of My Childhood tee and high five anyone else that does the same!

Watch this
YaaH

^_^

jesshanebury
jesshanebury profile pic Staff

Um, I use xbox...but mostly just watch netflix. There is a lot of FIFA played in my house though.

Underdawg

GTAV on my PS3 is seriously hindering my Threadless/Design time :)

lxromero
lxromero profile pic Staff
2 designs submitted - Score now!

Xbox here too, mostly for the same reasons.

gebe
1 design submitted - Score now!

only psp with gba emulator for Pokemons. I have played no more PS2 since Final Fantasy X

jesshanebury

something great about Chicago: I love how easy it is the bike around in Chicago! flat roads, grid layout and tons of bike lanes.

littlem

funfun!

jesshanebury

Today's #bigtee is up! Make sure to check Threadless Instagram later. Also, submit to the 10k challenge!

No account?