Close
One second...

Show your design, everybody we can correspond your score

This is my fourth submission, Thanks for your appreciation, I know correspond your vote. Thanks to all

We Are Bigger than The Sea, Are you agree?

Watch this
Page:
  1. 1
  2. 2
lauraioanav

my first submission. click on the photo and vote please! thanks :)

El Jazz

Great Laura, your score is ready great vector and lights management, by the way you have so good portfolio at behance.

El Jazz

Good work Christian the illustrations contains attractive contrast

El Jazz

Good composition @dandingeroz

Manupix

Please stop spamming other threads with your link, it's rude and won't help your scores, thanks.

El Jazz

Great concept @Robo Rat the score is ready. Good work

El Jazz
Manupix said:

Please stop spamming other threads with your link, it's rude and won't help your scores, thanks.

The threads are completly free, if you won't score, you don't do it and the problem ends. There are many that in effect, are interested, Good Day

El Jazz
Manupix said:

The threads are completly free, if you won't score, you don't do it and the problem ends. There are many that in effect, are interested, Good Day

Christina.A.art

Hello, i have my Lion King Limbo design up for scoring you cant vote for it here: http://thrdl.es/~/2gz9 Thanks for taking the time to look and vote :)!

El Jazz

I really appreciate you share with us @balkiscatelin, @christina.A.art we wait for your scores thanks to all

Halluskö

@Zorua mine too! I rated yours 5 by the way:D

Click to score and share the love!

El Jazz

Thanks for share @Halluskö your score is ready, my honest support to everyone go ahead

lindaliinda

ONLY 1 DAY LEFT!!! Up for scoring! :)

Poeha

haha you type like you're using google translate

El Jazz

Thanks for score & share with us don't forget score others too, good luck

El Jazz

Thanks for score and up your designs @samanthacurcio, @jul_lalb

mambu

bearlove! the first t-shirt og my girlfrined

taz-pie
Manupix said:

Manupix said:

Manupix said:

Manupix said:

Manupix said:

El Jazz

Thanks to all, i really appreciate you can share with us thanks again, good work @Gyoi91

Manupix

Boy, do you suck.

El Jazz

Sorry your comments @Manipux you should not here, excuse for this kind of person.

BlueHairedCat

Here is my first submission. please tell me what you think and leave a score. Every comment is appreciated! Thanks so much!

taz-pie

this made me laugh:

Underdawg

Was sitting on this design idea for a couple months. Felt right to make it a reality!

Please score "Delicious Savings"

El Jazz

One more time, I really appreciate your score, thank you so much for stopping by and check out my work, I'm going for last day contest good luck to everyone

CaleLewis

Hey guys! Looking to get some votes and comments. Of course I'll be running through here voting on everyones as well. Thanks!

El Jazz

Thanks for share with us, we appreciate your score

El Jazz

Good Luck to everyone, good proposals

Page:
  1. 1
  2. 2
No account?