Close
One second...

What's the difference between deviantart, threadless and designbyhumans?

What's the difference between deviantart, threadless and designbyhumans?

Watch this
TheInfamousBaka
TheInfamousBaka profile pic Alumni

I vote my competition fairly and use all of the numbers. If it's amazing I give it a 5, if it's okay I'll give it a 3. Being a jerk and down voting everyone else won't make my stuff any more likely to print.

Wharton
Wharton profile pic Alumni

I think you're mistaken about either voting 1 or 5. I vote with the full range of numbers because the work is varying in quality and the scoring should reflect that. Voting fairly is the whole point of the voting system. Voting 1s for everyone else's design is not going to get my design printed if anything if I were to downvote all the time my account might even be deleted.

TheInfamousBaka

Threadless really needs a "This is how voting works!" introduction when people sign up.

Monkey X
Monkey X profile pic Alumni

I use the whole spectrum of numbers.

taz-pie
TheInfamousBaka said:

Threadless really needs a "This is how voting works!" introduction when people sign up.

agreed. this dude has been here 1 month, and he already "has us all figured out."

taz-pie

and now he has changed the title of the blog, so we all look weird :/

TheInfamousBaka

deviantArt is an online gallery/community. Threadless is a t-shirt site/community. Designbyhumans is a t-shirt site.

Dear OP, if you have multiple questions to ask, feel free to ask them all at once.

TheInfamousBaka
TheInfamousBaka said:

More bird!

Musarter
Musarter profile pic Alumni

Morkki
Morkki profile pic Alumni

I'm trying to anticipate the next question and answer: cucumbers

Manupix

42!

littlem

i've made a HUGE mistake

No account?