2. 2
  3. 3
  4. 4
  5. 5
  6. 6
  7. 7
  8. 8
[+duracell-]
WarDrobeInSpareOom said: Oh, well. At least Bama had an embarrassing loss.
That was crazy. You have all these big linemen just standing there picking their noses, clearly unprepared for that situation.. and Chris Davis just runs it back and has one guy to beat on the edge. Aw man, you know Nick Saban had some kind of epic rage quit meltdown in that locker room.
[+duracell-]
NO WAI!! Ah Hahahahaha
[+duracell-]
That wasnt much of a battle. Saints got demolished! -- btw, i hope we get some Tomlin news soon. A nice hefty fine.. maybe a draft pick, we'll see!
[+duracell-]
these snow games.. so cray
[+duracell-]
aaaaand, touchdown
[+duracell-]
JACOBY!! RAAAAAAAAAHAHAHHAHHAHHA!!!!1 VIKINGS SUCK!
[+duracell-]
WTF!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
[+duracell-]
FUCK THIS GAME
[+duracell-]
4 touchdowns in 2:05 craziest finish ever. ever.
[+duracell-]
Cheatriots cheat their way to another victory with that phantom pass interference call i see
Jake Friedman
Today was a bad day. So much flopping in the second half. Browns got cheated out of a win, too. That was a specifically awful call. And it looks like the Lions are playing the Ravens next week, should make this blog a little interesting.
WarDrobeInSpareOom
The Lions/Eagles game was insane! I missed the fourth quarter because I went out to play in the same snow. Titans are out for the division title, and a long shot for the Wildcard. Feels bad, man.
[+duracell-]
You'll still get a first round bye I'm sure Jen. :) Heh.. they just said the Vikings are still in Baltimore because a food truck hit their plane?? whaaa?
Dan Yingling
Packers getting one finally. STILL IN IT!
WarDrobeInSpareOom
[+duracell-] said: Heh.. they just said the Vikings are still in Baltimore because a food truck hit their plane?? whaaa?
Haha, I thought I'd misheard that.
[+duracell-]
[+duracell-]
Hmm, wonder what the weather is like in Denver.. Lets see, 29° and no wind. Huh. That's cold but certainly something a grown man should handle. Weird.
Aricosaur
Oh Peyton, why? A last minute, game winning... interception?!? Again?!?
WarDrobeInSpareOom
[+duracell-] said:Hmm, wonder what the weather is like in Denver.. Lets see, 29° and no wind. Huh. That's cold but certainly something a grown man should handle. Weird.
I missed last night's game, but he played really well last weekend, and it was apparently in single digits. Now that he's no longer my division rival, I've actually really enjoyed watching Manning play. (You know, except that Titans game.) Man's having a pretty stellar year.
[+duracell-]
^Yeah, he also threw the ball like 60 times that week. Dude threw like 7 pass plays in a row on first and goal. That's just greedy. But I maintain that Pey-Pey is the greatest warm weather quarterback of all time. ;) And entertaining!
[+duracell-]
Denver will almost certainly still get a first round bye though. They only have Houston and Oakland left.. and Cheatriots are without Gronk.
WarDrobeInSpareOom
Damn, that's embarrassing, Cowboys.
Dan Yingling
YOU GUYS! THE GREEN BAY PACKERS OF AMERICAN FOOTBALL.
[+duracell-]
^WHOA. 14 pts in the 3rd quarter and 20 in the 4th?? You gotta be kidding me. -- Since my team isnt playing until tomorrow night Id just like to apologize for my outburst and reflect on last Sundays final 2:09. 6 lead changes in 4th quarter - NFL record Game winning TD drive within last 75 seconds, down 4+ points - Flacco's 80 yds in only 41 seconds - hasnt happened since 1981
[+duracell-]
OMG what is happening?! Steelers up 21 - 0 in first quarter against the Bengals? I can't possibly root for them but,.. heh, ok ill take it.
littlem
Dan Yingling said:YOU GUYS! THE GREEN BAY PACKERS OF AMERICAN FOOTBALL.
Duuuude! That was crazy! I missed the last interception because I walked out of the room, afraid I was gonna jinx it.
[+duracell-]
ehh.. that'll buff right out
Dan Yingling
THIS GUY
[+duracell-]
Wow, what a grab Look at the concentration! He put extra stick-em on those gloves! ;) I'm a little nervous about tonight. Ravens can clinch 4th seed and host probably the Chefs with 3 straight wins. Lions would be the most difficult probably. Hoping our O-line can do a decent job protecting Joe!
Dan Yingling
Oh I'm pulling for your team tonight. That's a fact. We just need one more Lion's loss and I think we have this...
nickv47
nickv47 profile pic Alumni
Dan Yingling said:Oh I'm pulling for your team tonight. That's a fact. We just need one more Lion's loss and I think we have this...
Bears
nickv47
nickv47 profile pic Alumni
[+duracell-] said:ehh.. that'll buff right out
i mean, you took a punter out bro. c'mon.
Dan Yingling
nickv47 said:
Dan Yingling said:Oh I'm pulling for your team tonight. That's a fact. We just need one more Lion's loss and I think we have this...
Bears
Heard of them.
FoodStampDavis
FoodStampDavis profile pic Alumni
FoodStampDavis
FoodStampDavis profile pic Alumni
The fact that that my team winning tonight means good things for the Bears just has be a big ball of conflicted feelings.
littlem
nickv47 said:
Bears
Once I fed a bear a tootsie roll. True story. Bears are cuddly.
littlem
Dan Yingling said:THIS GUY
You know it
Jake Friedman
I'm way nervous about tonights game. Lions need to show some sign of life. Chicago and Green Bay have shown they're ready to fight it out, hopefully we can do the same. Thank god Bears and Greenbay have tough games next week.
WarDrobeInSpareOom
Oh, my god, Ray Rice looks like a little kid.
WarDrobeInSpareOom
And apparently if you put "Ray Rice little" in the Google search bar, "Ray Rice is the cutest little guy" is one of the suggestions.
[+duracell-]
Ray 'The Black Rudy" Rice
[+duracell-]
yuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuup
[+duracell-]
61 yards bay-bee! ain't no thang
Jake Friedman
Well the Lions went and Lion'd this game. We were given the NFC North on a silver platter, and we just couldn't take advantage. So much talent on our team and our mediocre coaching plus Stafford's 3 Romo-esque INTs really confirmed that we're just not ready for the playoffs, though we still have a chance to make it anyways. Worst part is that we didn't lose to the Ravens, we lost to the Baltimore Tuckers. Now if you'll excuse me... I have to go...
[+duracell-]
Phantom pass interference there. Kinda surprised the ref would fall for such bad acting.
[+duracell-]
haha fans did the Bull Shit chant
[+duracell-]
Phantom roughing the kicker. Some sad soccer player flopping there.
[+duracell-]
fake injury there. must stop any Ravens momentum.
[+duracell-]
k, time to pull Flacco
Page:
  1. 1
  2. 2
  3. 3
  4. 4
  5. 5
  6. 6
  7. 7
  8. 8