1. 1 ...
  2. 5
  3. 6
  4. 7
  5. 8
  6. 9
  7. 10
Twiggyhall

OMG........Didja all see Bowman's leg go in horrible directions that no legs should ever go in????????

[+duracell-]

Legs dont go that way!!

Twiggyhall
[+duracell-] said:

Legs dont go that way!!

YESSSSSS!!!!!!!!!!! Lololololololol

ALSO: INTERCEPTION!!!!!!!

[+duracell-]

OMG OMG OMG!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

I DONT..

I DUN BELIEVE EET!!

Pyne
Pyne profile pic Alumni
2 designs submitted - Score now!

That was one hell of an interview- I picked up some subtle nuances that led me to believe he doesn't want Crabtree talking about him.

Twiggyhall

YESSSSSSSSSSSS!!!!!!!!!

And wow, guys :)

I love Sherman....big mouth and all :)

WarDrobeInSpareOom

...really?

I would be super embarrassed if my team had just WON, and rather than being gracious about it, one of the players throws not one tantrum, but two.

Not that my team winning is a problem I'm likely to experience any time soon...

tracerbullet
tracerbullet profile pic Alumni

I think we can all agree that the real winner of the Super Bowl will be Papa John's.

Twiggyhall

Yeah, but you've seen one tiny sliver of him...there's a lot more to it

Twiggyhall

Also, not embarrassed, but super proud of my awesome team and fave player :)

the czar

Thank god Seattle held on. Can't stand the Niners. Should be a good game.

littlem
WarDrobeInSpareOom said:

Yuck. That guy is a serious asshole.

Yep. Regardless of what happened, that was seriously a boneheaded and classless display of emotions.

Pitiful.

Twiggyhall
the czar said:

Thank god Seattle held on. Can't stand the Niners. Should be a good game.

Ding! I'm excited, Paul :D

And take heart, haters, everyone wants Manning to win and he probably will

But for now, I'm going to enjoy my team's moment... they're good guys and they worked hard for this and they deserve it :)

littlem

I don't hate him. I just think his conduct was crappy.

I couldn't care less if he was on my favorite team or not. I'd feel the same way.

littlem

Looking forward to the Bowl, though. They're always a good time.

Twiggyhall

Crabtree actually started shit with Sherman before the game...and then Sherman schooled him and when we won, he chose to call Crabtree out publicly

It is what it is...not saying it's right or wrong but NFL players talk smack about each other and make gestures on the field and stuff all the time...and Sherman's always been one to be out-spoken

Anyways, it was a great play and a great come-from-behind win

Go Hawks!! Here's hoping for an awesome (and fair this time) Super Bowl :D

[+duracell-]

From the outside of Seattle point of view, it looked particularly bad when you consider the play where Niners dood hurts his knee with the ball clearly in his right arm and the refs don't see anything.. then you have Kaeps with 55 seconds left and a few shots at the end zone.. everyone is thinking their going to score. Sherman makes a nice tip and has a teammate right there to catch the deflection.. THEN he starts spouting off like he's the greatest thing ever and mock choking himself. Poor Erin Andrews, haha.

Now we're gonna have 2 weeks of media frenzy about it. I'm just hoping he has enough sense during that time to be a little more humble. Just say, "My bad, I was in the moment. Crabtree is a great player"..something like that. That would go a long way.

I hate to use the term 'twittersphere'. But aw man, the twittersphere blew up afterward with some serious popcorn munching hilarity! Did ja guys see?! I was up for like an hour reading that chit.

littlem

I don't know anything about either of their trash talkin and I believe they both could be great guys. But for that moment, my opinion remains the same. We all make mistakes, though. We can move on.

[+duracell-]

Yeah I think Denver/Seattle is the match-up a lot of us wanted to see. Number one offense vs number one defense. It'll be good times for sure. Plus, this is great publicity for my weed stocks. SuperBowl XLVIII am i rite?

mezo
mezo profile pic Alumni

Richard Sherman is the Kanye West of football AND I LOVE IT. SEA. HAWKS!

Twiggyhall

Oh no no...not trying to change anyone's opinion here

No skin off my back what anyone thinks of Sherman anyways...dude's off to the Super Bowl and I can't wait to see what happens :D

littlem

Lol may the winners and losers go down in the books in a dignified fashion. We shall see.

littlem

Just listened to the audio. Crabtree's a bonehead, too, in that moment. I have no idea about other times. Honesty, the only classless part of Sherman's interview was the insult. The rest was hilarious.

[+duracell-]

Pey-Pey is so freaking lucky, dude. We've had weather in the 0 - 25 degree range for the past 10 days around here. And now this dickhead gets to play in a 'balmy' 46. What happened to the freezing rain? What happened to the polar vortex?! D:

Twiggyhall

GUYS...

GUYS

THIS IS IT

[+duracell-]

EEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE!!!

Pyne
Pyne profile pic Alumni

My brother in law is the word's biggest Broncos fan, so I just finished up a brownie cake for him.

Now time to marinate some chicken and get the calamari ready for the fryer!

goliath72
goliath72 profile pic Alumni

Go broncos !!!! I wish I was in NYC!

Pyne said:

My brother in law is the word's biggest Broncos fan, so I just finished up a brownie cake for him.

Now time to marinate some chicken and get the calamari ready for the fryer!

[+duracell-]

Don't ya just love how Obamer side-steps every question? C'mon put the football coverage back on!

[+duracell-]

Ooh calamari. I'm not sure what all we are having, I'm just glad I'm not hosting the party, haha. So I'm only responsible for bringing a crock pot of buffalo chicken dip.. and some beer of course. :)

Pyne
Pyne profile pic Alumni
[+duracell-] said:

Ooh calamari. I'm not sure what all we are having, I'm just glad I'm not hosting the party, haha. So I'm only responsible for bringing a crock pot of buffalo chicken dip.. and some beer of course. :)

We used to host a big party, but with a toddler now we are kinda of the chill out spot- for instance, if the host and hostess of the big party get trashed and start fighting, then folks roll over here. Regardless of who shows up, me and the hubs have a ton of booze and food! Yay football!

[+duracell-]

ahhahahahah! nice snap doofus

Twiggyhall

Nice start!!! :D

Twiggyhall

Legion of BOOM doin' their job so far...

the czar

Wow, wow wow

Twiggyhall

INTERCEPTION!!!!!!!!!!

[+duracell-]

lolol Seattle defensive is stiflin'

[+duracell-]

see that.. ole Pey-Pey placing a Papa Johns order for half time

Twiggyhall
[+duracell-] said:

see that.. ole Pey-Pey placing a Papa Johns order for half time

LMAO