2. 4
  3. 5
  4. 6
  5. 7
  6. 8
  7. 9
  8. 10
[+duracell-]

Well, one thing is for sure. The fix is in with this Bengals/Ravens game. I've counted no less than 6 phantom calls or non calls so far. All siding with the Bengals. And the second half just started. Even had a ref with a big ass grin on his face on that last score.

[+duracell-]

haha 10 yard punt into the stands Cundiff style

[+duracell-]

tie game

anyone else watch football or just me

[+duracell-]

Slap in the face there. Instant replay confirmed. No flag. That's #9.

[+duracell-]

And that's #10 there. That was not unnecessary roughness. More like perfect tackle.

[+duracell-]

Flacco is just like a big pile of turds today. Chargers better win their game, that's all I gotta say.

[+duracell-]

pfft! nice block there ref. #11

[+duracell-]

Hmm, I guess Im now rooting for the Chefs and Colts in the AFC, and Eagles, Seahawks and Pack in NFC.

littlem

I love my new team!

Twiggyhall

NUMBAH ONE SEED, YO :D

[+duracell-]

C'mon Iowa!
Beat LSU and bring home that Bloomin' Onion trophy!

Btw, was there any doubt Texas Tech wasnt going to win last night? Even with Duke putting up 38 points in the first half. Game was so rigged.

Pyne
Pyne profile pic Alumni
[+duracell-] said:

C'mon Iowa!
Beat LSU and bring home that Bloomin' Onion trophy!

Btw, was there any doubt Texas Tech wasnt going to win last night? Even with Duke putting up 38 points in the first half. Game was so rigged.

Thankfully, I was just sober enough to resist the urge to bet my husband that Duke would win. Friggin Johnny Football. Ugh. Fun to watch, but I still hate him.

Also, I wish ESPN commentators would limit their use of the word "swagger".

[+duracell-]

yeah they played that little 5 second spot of him posing after like every commercial break it seemed

[+duracell-]

Imma call it right now. Johnny Manziel will be just like Colt McCoy (pew pew pew). He'll be drafted first round by the Browns. Then one game he'll get all cute and try to run the ball. Some random cheap-shot artist on the Steelers will come along and spear him in his jaw and lay him out.. and that will be that. Just watch and see.

Pyne
Pyne profile pic Alumni
[+duracell-] said:

Imma call it right now. Johnny Manziel will be just like Colt McCoy (pew pew pew). He'll be drafted first round by the Browns. Then one game he'll get all cute and try to run the ball. Some random cheap-shot artist on the Steelers will come along and spear him in his jaw and lay him out.. and that will be that. Just watch and see.

Yup! How his ankles haven't just snapped off yet is beyond me. Just too small to play like he does- cracked me up when someone on College Gameday this morning compared him to Michael Vick.

I betcha he'd make a helluva OC though.

[+duracell-]

Jay Cutler signs a 7 year extension with da Bears. * snicker *

Twiggyhall
[+duracell-] said:

realols

[+duracell-]

Some exciting match-ups today, folks.

KC CHEFS

VS

INDIANAPOLIS NECKBEARDS

4:35 EST

my gut tells me Neckbeards, but I really like BBQ so Im hoping Andy Reid can pull one out of a hat

Twiggyhall

Wow...the Chefs are cooking!!!!!!

*knee slap

[+duracell-]

Rahahaha! Trent Richardson.. what a bust.

[+duracell-]

Chefs should get rid of the arrowhead and stick a Famous Daves logo on the side of their helmet.

Twiggyhall

Anyone else notice how Luck looks like a caveman??

Twiggyhall
[+duracell-] said:

Chefs should get rid of the arrowhead and stick a Famous Daves logo on the side of their helmet.

Hahahahahahaha

Twiggyhall

Interception...oopsie whoopsies, Mr. Caveman

[+duracell-]

omg, this is getting embarrassing

[+duracell-]

lol Boo this team. BOOOOOOOO

Twiggyhall

Looks like someone has run out of LUCK!!!!!

GET IT??????!!!!!!!

Twiggyhall

Hmmmm...this game is starting to get a little more interesting!

Twiggyhall

The Chefs aren't cooking anymore lol

Twiggyhall

The Chefs choke!!!

Props to Hilton, he had a great game

[+duracell-]

Aw dang. I was on the road during that fourth quarter. Wth happened KC?! You blew iiit!!
Now this gif I had on standby doesnt even make sense

Sigh, oh well, maybe its for the best. I dont really want to watch a busted up team try to take on the Patriots anyway.

Twiggyhall

Now to watch a game that will affect my boys...be interesting to see what happens here

Sidenote: Foles looks like the lovechild of Tom Petty and Napoleon Dynamite

[+duracell-]

^Yeah I tried to find his high school yearbook pic. Frightening.

Twiggyhall

Hahahaha

I dunno....I'm thinking we'd do better against the Saints than the 49ers....judging by past performances :p

Twiggyhall

Whew..wasn't sure if he was ever gonna toss that ball lol

[+duracell-]

Wow Brees sure conned the ref out of that flag.

Twiggyhall

Welp, guess we're playing the Saints!

WarDrobeInSpareOom

Kind of a bummer. I'm still not an Eagles fan, but the excitement in the city was pretty fun. Ooooooh, well.

Go, anyone-but-the-Colts!

Twiggyhall

It's the Chargers... with Nick Rivers, the American rock 'n' roll star!!!!!!

Dan Yingling

Come on Green Bay. Just give me one where I don't have so many feelings for 3 hours.

Page:
  1. 3
  2. 4
  3. 5
  4. 6
  5. 7
  6. 8
  7. 9
  8. 10
No account?
Join Us