6. 6
  7. 7
  8. 8
  9. 9
SteveOramA
SteveOramA profile pic Alumni

Denver wins again. The end.

[+duracell-]

heh uh.. there appears to be 3 sacks on Aaron Rogers already there.. I dunno.. you guys might wanna do something about that :P

WarDrobeInSpareOom

Sorry, Jen, but hopefully the Seahawks have two bad weeks in a row. I'm also excited that the Titans game is actually being shown here today.

WarDrobeInSpareOom

A very small hope, if Tennessee keeps this up.

Like, smaller than Jeff's D hope.

[+duracell-]

oh gosh what happen?!

Twiggyhall

Wow. I can't believe they pulled that out with all of the silly mistakes that were made...was pretty painful to watch most of the time

WarDrobeInSpareOom

The first half was exciting, but I didn't get to see the second because of a work thing. I knew it was a long shot for the Titans (especially with Locker injured), but I'm glad they more or less held their own.

Twiggyhall
WarDrobeInSpareOom said:

The first half was exciting, but I didn't get to see the second because of a work thing. I knew it was a long shot for the Titans (especially with Locker injured), but I'm glad they more or less held their own.

yesh, the Titans had a decent showing...and that awesome long run :)

WarDrobeInSpareOom

If the Colts lose tonight, we're still in this, maybe!

Dan Yingling
[+duracell-] said:

heh uh.. there appears to be 3 sacks on Aaron Rogers already there.. I dunno.. you guys might wanna do something about that :P

yeah we did something about it....

[+duracell-]

..paid the ref to tack on 2 extra seconds

ravens grades for that game-
Offensive Line: D-
Run: C- (mostly due to line).
Coaching: F+ (learn when to throw flags already, gees! * RobRyanFace * )

FoodStampDavis
FoodStampDavis profile pic Alumni

Nothing happened yesterday. EVERYBODY MOVE ALONG! NOTHING TO SEE HERE!

FoodStampDavis

I am a big Ravens fan. My lady is a big Packer fan. She's still gloating.

That said, the Packers are my NFC team-of-choice. I love Aaron Rodgers. Balt just got plain beat on every level yesterday. They really need to figure it out.

[+duracell-]

Rodgers is pretty studly. But yeah if we lose to picksburgh next week I'm deleting the blog. * pout lip, stampy feet *

Not really. Well maybe. Don't make me do it Ravens! Someone hold me back.

..some..one

:/

FoodStampDavis

The only think thus far getting me through this weak-ass Ravens season is the 0-4 Steelers. Mmm, their failure tastes so good.

But, yeah, if Balt becomes their first win that is going to be REAL hard to swallow.

Twiggyhall
foodstampdavis said:

The only think thus far getting me through this weak-ass Ravens season is the 0-4 Steelers. Mmm, their failure tastes so good

DING

Jake Friedman
1 design submitted -

Lions dun good. Made the Tiger's loss a little more bearable.

WarDrobeInSpareOom

So much Steelers hate. I am more or less indifferent to them, but they're a friend of mine's favorite.

[+duracell-]

^but you live in Philly! c'mon that's not right.

WarDrobeInSpareOom

So I've been told. But I'm indifferent to the Eagles, too, as long as they don't win the Super Bowl. There was a riot in the city when the Phillies won the World Series, and I don't really care to deal with all that.

I guess I'm still newish to the pro arena, because I don't really hate any other team to the degree most fans do. On the other hand, seeing Crimson Tide gear makes me want to punch babies in the face.

Twiggyhall
WarDrobeInSpareOom said:

On the other hand, seeing Crimson Tide gear makes me want to punch babies in the face.

pro tip: never tell mezostef that :)

WarDrobeInSpareOom

Mezestef already knows I'm a Vols fan! She likes to rub it in because blah, blah, Alabama has a team that actually wins and junk, blah, blah.

WarDrobeInSpareOom

I do root against any team that Peyton Manning's on because he had THE NERVE to graduate. JERK.

Twiggyhall

hahahahaha :)

Underdawg
Underdawg profile pic Alumni
WarDrobeInSpareOom said:

I do root against any team that Peyton Manning's on because he had THE NERVE to graduate. JERK.

The audacity ha.

[+duracell-]

^who wants to bet cash money they dont?

Underdawg
Underdawg profile pic Alumni
Devil_Dog_Studios said:

BRONCOS ARE GO FOR BOWL THIS YEAR

best. comment. ever.

littlem
[+duracell-] said:

sigh
3 - 3

ahahhaha that gif

caspertheghost

Steelers got their first win. Best team Broncos vs. worst team Jaguars was a sure win for the Broncos (just had to see if they could make the ridiculous point spread). The NFC West is still counting on defense to win games. Texans are the best team in the AFC... at giving away touchdowns to the other team. Saints get their first loss to the Patriots and lose Jimmy Graham. Chiefs stay undefeated by beating the Raiders (how do you get 3rd down and 48?) And Crosby is still racking up field goals for the Packers. Sorry Ravens fans but that fumble off Flacco before halftime led to another Crosby FG sort of gave the Packers the narrow win. That about sums up what I saw in the NFL this past week.

Twiggyhall

6 and 1... BOOM!!!!!!! :D

[+duracell-]

can someone tell me why we are pulling this onside kick nonsense when there is 13 mins left? harble.

Jake Friedman
1 design submitted -

Lions didn't win, Tigers lost yesterday. Feels bad.

Twiggyhall

Wow...just caught the end of that Lions game....bet you're happy, Jake :)

[+duracell-]

Haha! Matthew Stafford went beast mode! Can't wait for a gif of him trying to get his players to hurry to the line surfaces. 'Cause you know it will!

[+duracell-]

Uh oh, Pey-pey is playing with two ankle sprains? Well it is getting cold out.

[+duracell-]

Ahhhhhhh, nice return for a TD Vikings.

[+duracell-]

Vikings are just an all around bad team, man.

Ooh Jen's Seahawks are on MNF tonight against the Rams! Imma have to root for my boy Tavon Austin to score 1 TD.. then heat up some popcorn for the rest of the show. I couldn't even tell you who the Rams #2 QB is, haha. But yeah, Seattle should handle them pretty easily.

[+duracell-]
Dan Yingling said:
Weirdoboy said:
Dan Yingling said:

But seriously...these guys...

http://www.nfl.com/videos/nfl-game-highlights/0ap2000000270785/Nelson-11-yard-TD

I'm a Vikings fan, so this blog bums me out. Can't wait to see who our QB is next week. UGH.

Well. If it helps, there's really not a whole lot you can do when Rodgers is on like that. Both of the TDs to Jordy last night were ridiculous.

Ya all the defender could do was listen to that spiral wiff past his ear.

caspertheghost
[+duracell-] said:

Vikings are just an all around bad team, man.

Ooh Jen's Seahawks are on MNF tonight against the Rams! Imma have to root for my boy Tavon Austin to score 1 TD.. then heat up some popcorn for the rest of the show. I couldn't even tell you who the Rams #2 QB is, haha. But yeah, Seattle should handle them pretty easily.

Tavon Austin... that guy needs to show his potential...

[+duracell-]

I haven't seen him at all this year.. but he went to Dunbar HS in B-more. And plus, he and I are probably very distantly related so.. ;)

Jake Friedman
1 design submitted -
Twiggyhall said:

That last minute was so insane. Stafford really took control of that game. But our conference is still practically even, but our schedule doesn't look to difficult. I'm hopeful, which is a weird feeling for Lions fans.

caspertheghost
Jake Friedman said:
Twiggyhall said:

That last minute was so insane. Stafford really took control of that game. But our conference is still practically even, but our schedule doesn't look to difficult. I'm hopeful, which is a weird feeling for Lions fans.

Always those Packers in the way, eh?

Page:
  1. 1
  2. 2
  3. 3
  4. 4
  5. 5
  6. 6
  7. 7
  8. 8
  9. 9
No account?