6. 6
  7. 7
  8. 8
  9. 9
  10. ... 10
FoodStampDavis
FoodStampDavis profile pic Alumni
johnnypeter3535 said:

I like his older much better looking brother John.

well, yeah, me too, obviously. I just like coaches that yell. Plus I love when he made Schwartz cry last year because he shook his widdle handy too hard.

[+duracell-]

Flacco kicked in the head there

[+duracell-]

Bahahaha! The whole, "TwoyPolamaluUniversityofSoufernCalifornia" just never gets old. Laff every time.

[+duracell-]

wow Bears robbed twice in a row

FoodStampDavis
FoodStampDavis profile pic Alumni

I hate the Steelers so much. I hate the Bears so much. I want the Bears to win tonight, but I can't actively root for them.

[+duracell-]

^Jen's team scoring all the points

six 3-0 teams, six 0-3 teams

Aw naw Jacoby! What is you doin dawg?

stripper brawl

smh

caspertheghost

poor steelers... still without a win... and some of those 3-0 teams are a surprise. but it's too early in the season and the schedules seem so whack this season.

caspertheghost

oh yea and remember when cardinals started off 5-0 last season?

[+duracell-]

Bills are going down!
Auuuuuguggghhh!!!
final score 45 - 9
wut

[+duracell-]

k stick Tyrod in now please :l

[+duracell-]

see 5 INTs coulda been 4

good job EJ, loosening your chin strap there

also, Steelers still winless

Twiggyhall

Holy carp....I have no idea how we pulled that out...but I'll take it!!!! :D

And hells yes to winless Steelers..awesome!!

caspertheghost

i worry about reggie bush and injuries... the lions overwork him

Underdawg
Underdawg profile pic Alumni
Jake Friedman said:

Maybe we do overwork him, but putting the ball in his hands is never wrong, in my eyes.

Meh. Reggie is good for 4-5 of these kind of plays a year. He's also good to miss 4-5 games.

[+duracell-]

id liked it better when sbnation keep their lame gif captions to themselves
this one coulda been a gem

Also, Saints totally rollin' the Dolphins, haha. We play them next.

[+duracell-]

heh, fake injury there. dude starts to reach for his left side, then changes his mind. ow, my right side hurts.

Twiggyhall

Fuck. And all because of a bad call.

shitty sports weekend for this sad girl :(

[+duracell-]

Aw noes Jen. :/ Ill have to watch the highlights to see how that played out. At least you still have a comfortable lead in the division.

Denver's gonna lose, muahahaha. Tony Romo, you're my hero lol. Chefs first place! :D

[+duracell-]

helmet to helmet there, no flag

WarDrobeInSpareOom

Ugggggh, I was really hoping for a Titans win and a Colts loss, and I got neither.

Twiggyhall

Soooo frustrating :/

I hate it when stupid calls decide the fate of a game

littlem
[+duracell-] said:

Denver's gonna lose, muahahaha. Tony Romo, you're my hero lol. :

it ain't over til it's over. hahaa

[+duracell-]

Yeah and he had the perfect amount of time to just get it in field goal range and he ends up choking like only Romo can. Its gotta suck to score 48 points and lose.

littlem

yep. crazy, high-scoring game

WarDrobeInSpareOom

Well, at least the Texans got slaughtered.

I wish the Titans could be in a crappy division. The Eagles are currently on top of the NFC East with a 2-3 record.

Underdawg
[+duracell-] said:

:/ I hate you Romo

"That's my quarterback"... sniff... sniff

I on the other-hand LOVE Tony.... I'm also a Broncos fan.

Torakamikaze
Torakamikaze profile pic Alumni
Twiggyhall said:

Soooo frustrating :/

I hate it when stupid calls decide the fate of a game

Never forget.

WarDrobeInSpareOom

Steve has a Seahawks-shaped hole where his heart used to be.

[+duracell-]

so sorry to hear no Clay Matthews for Sundays game against the Ravens

[+duracell-]

they should just wrap his whole hand up like a club

Twiggyhall

hahahaha...poor ToraStebe :)

Yeah, well the Seahawks get plenty of shitty calls not in their favor all the time...oh and they were seriously fucked over when they finally had their chance at a superbowl...so....yeah there is that :p

they have had to claw their way to the top after YEARS of being the under-est of the underdogs so I'm pretty effing excited that we've had such a great team last year and now this year as well...watching football is actually fun for Seattle residents now :)

caspertheghost

Fun weekend of football. The NFC East reminds me of the NFC West some seasons ago...

Jake Friedman
[+duracell-] said:

Yeah and he had the perfect amount of time to just get it in field goal range and he ends up choking like only Romo can. Its gotta suck to score 48 points and lose.

I'm gonna say Romo isn't to blame. His receiver was a stride ahead of the defender, but because he was moving downfield, instead of toward the ball, the bronco's defender was able to capitalize and make an impressive interception. Putting up 48 and still losing can only happen against Peyton Manning. I saw the Giants v. Broncos game a few weeks ago, and while the Giants have really nothing going for them, the Broncos offense is just too efficient.

Also, its been a bad weekend to be a Detroit sports fan. I have no other comments on the matter.

caspertheghost

Poor falcons... lost by 2. Should have kicked that field goal before going into the locker room at halftime...

[+duracell-]

Julio Jones out for the season with a foot injury. Say goodbye to the Falcons.

WarDrobeInSpareOom

Even thought their success or failure has no impact on the Titans, Altanta losing always makes me happy.

But I'm always happy when Atlanta suffers, in any sport.

Underdawg

Atlanta was overrated garbage well before Julios injury. Ever since they signed oft-injured RB S. Jackson and got Tony "I can retire/unretire more then Brett Farve" Gonzalez back, their hype trains been out of control... At least I won't have to hear how "cool" Matty "Ice" is under pressure throughout these years postseason.

[+duracell-]

As we all know, the Washington Redskins is an incredibly racist and offensive brand/logo to indian peoples everywhere. Cherokee, Choctaw, Chippewa, Sioux.. all of them. They're totally butthurt about it. At least, that's what Ive been told by the media. We should therefore burn all merchandise and erase this from the annals of history.

There is a re-branding contest going on over at 99designs Feel free to post any ideas/designs you may have in this blog. I'm kinda partial to the Foreskins myself.

Twiggyhall

lololololololol foreskins

caspertheghost
Twiggyhall said:

lololololololol foreskins

agreed

Page:
  1. 1
  2. 2
  3. 3
  4. 4
  5. 5