I am pretty damn shocked

Twiggyhall
the czar said:

I am pretty damn shocked

I am, too...to be honest

I felt we had a decent chance, but expected a much closer battle

Anything can happen in the second half, though...hope the Hawks stay strong

WarDrobeInSpareOom

Hmm, I think Seattle might win this one, guys.

Twiggyhall

HARVIN!!!!!!!!!

REDEMPTION

the czar

Oh man Peyton has to work pretty fuckin hard now. Stupid call on that kick

[+duracell-]

OMG ROFL

Petting thinking.. "shoulda got the double sausage."

[+duracell-]

peyton not petting.. autocorrect

Twiggyhall

Gotta love Kam...

Twiggyhall
[+duracell-] said:

OMG ROFL

Petting thinking.. "shoulda got the double sausage."

Heavy petting...double sausage..WHAT'S GOING ON IN HERES???? ;p

WarDrobeInSpareOom

This is brutal. I'm kind of glad my team is terrible and won't get the chance to nationally embarrass themselves like this any time soon.

Twiggyhall
WarDrobeInSpareOom said:

This is brutal. I'm kind of glad my team is terrible and won't get the chance to nationally embarrass themselves like this any time soon.

I feel ya...that's been the Hawks for like 95% of their existence lol

They are HUNGRY for this

[+duracell-]

Uh yeah, I don't want to jinx anything but I think its pretty safe to say that Seattle just won their first Super Bowl. Are you freaking out Jen?! LOL

--

I wanna see more shots of pissed off Elway

WarDrobeInSpareOom

Doesn't he always look like that, though? I think Elway's face is just like that.

Twiggyhall
[+duracell-] said:

Uh yeah, I don't want to jinx anything but I think its pretty safe to say that Seattle just won their first Super Bowl. Are you freaking out Jen?! LOL

--

I wanna see more shots of pissed off Elway

The city is gonna go fucking NUTS lol

I'm pretty stoked

lol Elway....sure all of the announcers are crying...all of them worship Manning

[+duracell-]

Crabtree will probably send Sherman a sympathy card... ..put anthrax in it ;)

Twiggyhall
[+duracell-] said:

Crabtree will probably send Sherman a sympathy card... ..put anthrax in it ;)

Hahahahahahaha Crabtree's a schmoe :p

the czar

Congrats Jen enjoy!

the czar

Also, I wanted to say I knew nothing about Bruno Mars, but that was the best halftime show I've ever seen

Twiggyhall

Thanks, Paul! :)

My friend Josh posted this lil' thing on FB and it pretty much sums it up for me:

Our QB is too short. Our RB is too thug. Our WR is too rookie. Our RB is too deaf. Our CB is too showboat. Our coach is too hippie. Our team is too young. Our fans are too loud. Our city is too unlucky. We are the SEAHAWKS. And we are CHAMPIONS.

It's been a hell of a ride, y'all... :D

littlem

Kinda bummed it wasn't a closer game, but congrats to Seattle. It was their game from the get-go.

goliath72
goliath72 profile pic Alumni

Congrats well deserving win.. My broncos hopefully come back strong next season o

Twiggyhall said:

My friend Josh posted this lil' thing on FB and it pretty much sums it up for me:

Our QB is too short. Our RB is too thug. Our WR is too rookie. Our RB is too deaf. Our CB is too showboat. Our coach is too hippie. Our team is too young. Our fans are too loud. Our city is too unlucky. We are the SEAHAWKS. And we are CHAMPIONS.

goliath72
goliath72 profile pic Alumni

Congrats well deserving win.. My broncos hopefully come back strong next season o

Twiggyhall said:

Twiggyhall

Thanks :D it's exciting to have finally won one of these things lol

the czar
Twiggyhall said:

Thanks :D it's exciting to have finally won one of these things lol

Haha it is true

When the Giants won in 86 it was great , senior year in HS and all. Then to get 3 more after that was crazy. (I try not to think about the one against the Ravens)

[+duracell-]

Aww, thats exciting Jen!
I remember last year the Ravens players rode atop Humvees during the victory parade. We had idiot fans actually trying to scale the side of M&T Bank stadium!

Twiggyhall

oh god...lololololol

I hope people here won't be too moronic..you never know when it comes to rabid sports fans :)

Page:
  1. 1 ...
  2. 6
  3. 7
  4. 8
  5. 9
  6. 10
No account?
Join Us