Close
One second...

What's your go to program when making a design?

I hope i am not double posting D:
I don't know how to look at past posted blogs so I apologize in advance!
I use PainterToolSAI for pretty much everything.
I do go to photoshop from time to time but that's when I need some textures or something c:
So what is your personal go to program? :)

Watch this
Killer Napkins

Only photoshop CS5... Pretty much use only that with an intuos5 when it comes to digital stuff... Never heard of Paint Tool SAI

chuck p comics
chuck p comics profile pic Alumni
1 design submitted -

Magic

skitchman

try adobe

kazualtee

Illustrator CS6. Can't draw too well so the pen tool is my friend.

melmike
melmike profile pic Alumni

Either PS or Illustrator

Abstract Matter

PS, AI, Cinema4D for 3D stuff, After Effects for certain still effects.

MarkMorbidity

Hahahaha XD potatoshop

Thomas Orrow said:

MarkMorbidity

It's a program basically catered to those who like to draw stuff with tablets. Doesnt take up alot RAM compared to PShop :)

Killer Napkins said:

Only photoshop CS5... Pretty much use only that with an intuos5 when it comes to digital stuff... Never heard of Paint Tool SAI

MarkMorbidity

I wish i could run C4D My laptop is todamn slow :( But one day i will C:

Abstract Matter said:

PS, AI, Cinema4D for 3D stuff, After Effects for certain still effects.

MarkMorbidity

Teacg me your ways master!

chuck p comics said:

Magic

MarkMorbidity

Hahaha pentool ftw! I still have yet to mess with illustrator alot lol so i am somewhat of a noob

EricKaz said:

Illustrator CS6. Can't draw too well so the pen tool is my friend.

No account?