Miley Cyrus Blog

BEFORE

AFTER

Watch this
Page:
  1. 1
  2. 2
Wolfgang8885

This girl would turn reading a book into sex.

Morkki
1 design submitted - Score now!

I can't wait for her to kill herself with drugs

Jaakie201

This is whole new image is just a smart marketing stunt. Now half the world knows and talks about her. Money money money

celandinestern

she has certainly expanded her sphere of visibility.

Musarter

That tongue is so not sexy. I would be so embarrassed if I were her boyfriend.

Morkki

WHY DOES SHE DO THAT

celandinestern

I think she thinks it's 'provocative'.

celandinestern

which I guess it is, if by provocative we mean 'that which makes people uncomfortable'

Morkki

I think she missed a few pages in the dictionary while looking up provocative and went for retarded instead

digsy

she's pretty and in good shape (although probably needs to eat a burger and fries a little more regularly) so she should be all accounts be sexy, but instead she's just really creepy and offputting and totally unsexy. i think if i had a penis she would make it shrivle up inside me.

ivanrodero

Heard one of her songs and felt so unattached and soulless, like she was bored while singing it.

She also doesn't know what sexy is but is too stubborn to change her act now so we end up with things like this.

She's doing all right.

digsy

She's confused sex with sexy. Not the same thing

taz-pie

that tongue is the grossest thing ever. i find her offensive.

melmike

As much as I can like an American Pop celebrity type, I like her much more now. She's more naked and she licks things.

ArTrOcItY

She got what she wanted, people are talking about her! I don't find her offensive, I don't know how her nakedness and her tongue could be offensive to me and I don't find her sexy, most of all I find her funny, to me she's like some crazy puppet just running around and twerking...

Morkki

Her songs aren't even that terrible, it's just that her recent performances just make her look like an adolescent girl desperately trying to look sexy and edgy and failing miserably. Also it's just seriously creepy and stinks like trying to cash in on semi-pedophiles who just want to see Hannah Montana nekkid.

Evancooleo

I think she started liking club drugs and is in a delusional footsteps of lady gaga type thing that makes her who she is...today

amaara

yeh, Its all for staying relevant. I actually never cared either way with her before, but now I'm kind of interested. Wrecking ball (the song) reminds me of Marina and the Diamonds (who I love)

Twiggyhall
Morkki said:

Her songs aren't even that terrible, it's just that her recent performances just make her look like an adolescent girl desperately trying to look sexy and edgy and failing miserably. Also it's just seriously creepy and stinks like trying to cash in on semi-pedophiles who just want to see Hannah Montana nekkid.

this.

except for, I do find her music terrible. But then, I really don't care for top 40 pop, just not my thing.

I think she wants lots of attention. and she really really REALLY wants all of us to see her naked.

in general, she gives me the oogies

Fruityfructis
3 designs submitted - Score now!

i don't even understand why people are giving her the attention when it's clearly what she wants.

I don't care about her for only one reason: her music is crap Turn her to ridicule, but mindless hate doesn't make you better than anyone

rickyarianto
Fruityfructis said:

i don't even understand why people are giving her the attention when it's clearly what she wants.

I don't care about her for only one reason: her music is crap Turn her to ridicule, but mindless hate doesn't make you better than anyone

i dont even care about people giving her attention.. lol

WarDrobeInSpareOom

She's an adult experimenting with her sexuality. Sure, it's really awkward and public, but who wasn't awkward at 20?

It's really weird how much people care about this shit.

FoodStampDavis

I find it absolutely reprehensible to see that Miley has gone from a sweet, innocent little girl who sang her way into the hearts of America to becoming the very first pop start - ever - to use over-the-top sexuality for publicity and expression of rebellion. WELL, I NEVER!

FoodStampDavis

Her sexual "rebellion" isn't worth mentioning. What may be worth mentioning is how contrived it is and how comically bad she is at it, but being at all shocked or offended or upset by it is totally bananas to me.

This.

Twiggyhall
foodstampdavis said:

Her sexual "rebellion" isn't worth mentioning. What may be worth mentioning is how contrived it is and how comically bad she is at it, but being at all shocked or offended or upset by it is totally bananas to me.

This.

pretty much

Wolfgang8885

She caught what Amanda Bynes/Britney Spears had. It wont be long before shes twerking on street lights and walking into traffic.

littlem

she's just a stooopit betch

but who cares

mip1980

I genuinely have no idea who this person is, a singer of sorts i guess. All i will say is - there is far more to life than watching other people living it

WarDrobeInSpareOom

A friend of mine posted a link to a bunch of blogs about how to make sure your daughter doesn't end up like Miley. 'Cause that's the worst thing ever.

FoodStampDavis
mip1980 said:

I genuinely have no idea who this person is, a singer of sorts i guess. All i will say is - there is far more to life than watching other people living it

"I don't even OWN a tv."

taz-pie

i actually get miley and taylor swift confused. are they the same person? i don't know cos i don't listen to shitty radio pop music.

Morkki

Can we start talking about how Robin Thicke needs to have his dick punched repeatedly?

Joe Conde
3 designs submitted - Score now!

She gave poor Billy Ray an Achy Breaky Heart!

benjaminleebates

The man is clairvoyant, That achy break heart song was about his daughter giving him cardio pulmonary distress.

FoodStampDavis
Joe Conde said:

She gave poor Billy Ray an Achy Breaky Heart!

From that angle, Miley looks like shit.

celandinestern
Twiggyhall said:
foodstampdavis said:

This.

pretty much

this this!! :)

ivanrodero
celandinestern said:
Twiggyhall said:
foodstampdavis said:

This.

pretty much

this this!! :)

Ha! That song was great.

macdoodle

He's just being Miley

melmike
stubby43 said:

Is that for reals? Coz if it is... symbols don't really work if you have to explain them to everyone after the fact.

Morkki

Translation: "Look at me, I'm crying and naked for attention"

Page:
  1. 1
  2. 2
No account?