Close
One second...

youngsters these days - this design sketch needs some feed back, pleeeeeeeaaase :)

Watch this
benjaminleebates

It's be cooler if all the weapons were toy guns, but painted to look real. Like subte neerf darts, squirt gun, etc.

benjaminleebates said:

It's be cooler if all the weapons were toy guns, but painted to look real. Like subte neerf darts, squirt gun, etc.

I'm not an artist if you like to collaborate on this one, feel free. I can't improve this design :) I would like to but I can't :) anyway >> looking for collaboration << :)

taz-pie

dude. you have a billion semi-shitty ideas and a billion blogs. why dont you sit down and think some more first, and then consolidate all your ideas into one blog?

just my 5 cents.

taz-pie

and to be honest, i don't know if it is a language/ cultural barrier, but i have no idea what the fuck your ideas are supposed to mean.

taz-pie said:

and to be honest, i don't know if it is a language/ cultural barrier, but i have no idea what the fuck your ideas are supposed to mean.

Watch your laguage man, what's up with you, chill out.

The first time I sended in designs, I sended like 5 at once ... then people said I needed to submit them 1 at a time... because it's easyer to comment on.

FoodStampDavis
FoodStampDavis profile pic Alumni
taz-pie said:

It's from the old addage: "Sometimes baby birds have guns for arms."

kzjl
kzjl profile pic Alumni

Just an advice, If you have new thread to post just re-edit your old thread.. don't start another thread with another.. sooner or later people will just ignore you if you keep doing that. People are starting to be annoyed by you.

kzjl said:

Just an advice, If you have new thread to post just re-edit your old thread.. don't start another thread with another.. sooner or later people will just ignore you if you keep doing that. People are starting to be annoyed by you.

thanks,I din't know that function, now that I know I will re-edit them ;)

MarkMorbidity

Damn taz you went HAM on the post. But i do agree with you. I seen alot of posts from this user ALOT. I am not hating but no one will take you seriously if you keep posting stuff over and over and over in diff posts instead of just one big post. :/ To be honest i am quite getting peeved about it now.

taz-pie said:

dude. you have a billion semi-shitty ideas and a billion blogs. why dont you sit down and think some more first, and then consolidate all your ideas into one blog?

just my 5 cents.

No account?
Join Us