Close
One second...

How long does it take for a design to start getting votes?

I submitted one already but this was for the minecraft challenge and the next day i got the email saying it was approved.

I submitted another design but the the threadless one that is the all year round,
I submitted it like 3 days ago or so and still no email notification if it got declined or approved compared to the minecraft one.
So my question is does it take longer to get a design approved when it's to the normal threadless submissions compared to the challenge submissions?

Watch this
melmike
melmike profile pic Alumni

it can take 5 mins or 5 days, just tough it out, it'll turn up sooner or later.

MarkMorbidity

Damn son.. guess the day i subbed the minecraft ones was a slow day LOL

Thomas Orrow
Thomas Orrow profile pic Alumni
5 designs submitted - Score now!

I've subbed 200 designs and still haven't got printed (they hate me).

I'm sure you'll have a print after your first 50 or so designs.

MarkMorbidity

It's not about getting a design print c: It's about how long it takes to get a design up for voting. :P Compared to my minecraft one it got accepted next day. I subbed one to the normal threadless and no email as of yet saying declined or accepted lol. Just curious if subbing to the Threadless one takes longer than the other challenges. :) Don't mind waiting tho c: im no eager beaver :P

Thomas Orrow said:

I've subbed 200 designs and still haven't got printed (they hate me).

I'm sure you'll have a print after your first 50 or so designs.

JacquesMaes
JacquesMaes profile pic Alumni

Maybe they just push the submissions of the sponsored challenges, so they can be voted on all together, making it easier to round that up and combine it with voting promotions (score 200 subs and win a giftcard for example). The regular Threadless challenge is ongoing, so there's no rush there.

jeffreyg
jeffreyg profile pic Staff

there's a crazy amount of subs in the queue. we got a little backed up over the weekend and are going through them as fast as possible.

i went ahead and approved your sub, but for future reference, it can take some time, so please just be as patient as possible :]

MarkMorbidity

Ohh i wasn't complaining about it or anything Jeff. It was just a question if they challenges got accepted faster than the normal threadless subbs. You didn't have to approve mine :O It's a nice gesture but I could of waited. Thank you though!

jeffreyg said:

there's a crazy amount of subs in the queue. we got a little backed up over the weekend and are going through them as fast as possible.

i went ahead and approved your sub, but for future reference, it can take some time, so please just be as patient as possible :]

MarkMorbidity

that's what i am thinking too c:

Jaakie201 said:

Maybe they just push the submissions of the sponsored challenges, so they can be voted on all together, making it easier to round that up and combine it with voting promotions (score 200 subs and win a giftcard for example). The regular Threadless challenge is ongoing, so there's no rush there.

No account?
Join Us