Close
One second...

an unusual extended vacation - feed back wanted on new designs :)

An unusual extended vacation

Please tell me what u think, it's not about the art ... I can't draw that well, and I haven't mastered any photoshop typed programe ... it's about the concept and if this design could work ... with some work afcourse.

Thanks for helping :)

Watch this
foodstampdavis said:

If you wanna run with it, see if you can find an artist to collaborate with.

are you that artist ?

looking for collaboration !!!

MarkMorbidity

Looks pretty awesome id collab with you sir C:

benjaminleebates

Think about what the guy is using to control the whale, the whip ideas seems weak. Instead of an island perhaps junk, guts, or rocks.

benjaminleebates said:

Think about what the guy is using to control the whale, the whip ideas seems weak. Instead of an island perhaps junk, guts, or rocks.

No sir that's not whats going on ... the whale is so huge, he swallowed a man that was on vacation ... he survived till this day he's living inside the whale on a small island. He eats small fish that the whale eats. :) it's an unusual extended vacation

Wolfgang8885

The spotlight doesnt work well with this design. I see it more like a fade out from the center to show the inside of the whale. The concept could be ok. Definitely get a collab going.

Example:

benjaminleebates said:

No sir that's not whats going on ... the whale is so huge, he swallowed a man that was on vacation ... he survived till this day he's living inside the whale on a small island. He eats small fish that the whale eats. :) it's an unusual extended vacation

Wolfgang8885 said:

The spotlight doesnt work well with this design. I see it more like a fade out from the center to show the inside of the whale. The concept could be ok. Definitely get a collab going.

the fade out idea sounds good 2, however I don't know what's better ... the spotlight is actually the sun going thruw his blowhole
benjaminleebates
310002017711 said:
Wolfgang8885 said:

the fade out idea sounds good 2, however I don't know what's better ... the spotlight is actually the sun going thruw his blowhole

Agree! Sounds like you are running into that wall of too much back story! I have tons of great ideas, funny as heck, but don't work well on a shirt. Some ideas need multiple scenes, like a cartoon to really get the joke. Sketch out a dozen scenarios that you like that communicate this idea, keep widdling down till you can get the story told in one clear image. If you still can't then you may need to scrap it. Like I said, I have a ton of cool ideas that I just can't use because they are just too story-like.

albertoarni said:

A

?

You're a great artist. I saw a design of the cookie monster. I've got an idea of the cookie monster too ... would you like to hear it?

No account?
Join Us