Close
One second...

Here comes the "PAW!" - a tee design idee - what do you guys think?

Watch this
NeonRain

I don't get it ._. sorry

MarkMorbidity

I am with Neon... i don't get it... Is this supposed to be fighting clouds and the fists hitting eachother making a thunder sound? If so,...shouldn't it be POW not PAW? I was expecting to see a cat/s i was disappointed :'( no cats

Please give us info on the meaning behind it just don't post a pic unless it's a dead given idea?

it's a cute design.

the clouds are boxing and when they do hit each other hard you might get thunder and lightning ... english is not my first languege, so i'm sorry for the paw and not pow ... I'll chance it.

But seriously ? :( don't you like it ?

MarkMorbidity

I guess I was right. I like the idea :) It's rough but I like it now that I know what the design is about c:

phew :) I'm glad to here that.

I searched what paw means it's an animal hand / arm ... I'm so sorry for the confusion.

It defenetly needs to be POW ! or something else :)

MarkMorbidity said:

I guess I was right. I like the idea :) It's rough but I like it now that I know what the design is about c:

Hej Mark Could you take a look to my haunted house idea and the bolwing pin that ALMOST got away, I voted on both your designs :)

MarkMorbidity

Hahaha yeah hence why i said i expect to see some cats HAHAHA I think "pow" suits it better for thunder. c:

benjaminleebates said:

What about a powerful fist bump?

yes ok sounds good, but how do you really mean ... can u send me an excemple picture or something :) ? thx for commenting :)

benjaminleebates said:

google fist bump...

So the fist bumping is better than the boxing idea? I think the red boxing gloves would look great or maybe 1 red pair and 1 darker blue pair ... I don't know :)

No account?
Join Us