Close
One second...

AWW MAN!!!!

i fear for the score of this...my 90s masterpiece (of crap)

it's average score is on the 2nd page! it won't break a 3!

this is unacceptable!

i charge anyone reading this with bumping the score to the first page...why? because
you like the design of course, why else? certainly not artist loyalty...i've designed some stinkers
in my day, but THIS is NOT one of them...unless you think it is...but it isn't,i assure you...(or is it?)

rockthevote!

Watch this
Santo76
Santo76 profile pic Alumni

I can't score it better than I did... it's my favorite in the comp... so I guess bumping the thread is the best I can do.

goliath72
goliath72 profile pic Alumni

I 5d this too

mip1980
mip1980 profile pic Alumni

I fived it also and i am on page 4, crap score here we come. On a side note, anyone understand the Mario one at the top of page one, me not understand!!

lunchboxbrain
lunchboxbrain profile pic Alumni
1 design submitted -

Already 5'd it. I have a feeling this will print one way or another. I would love to see Threadless dedicate a full week of prints to designs from this comp.

Threadless time machine, baby!

Wharton
Wharton profile pic Alumni

I wouldn't count yourself out of the race just yet. Its a challenge so theres always some bad blood floating around downvoting shit. Hold fast and wait for the final scores.

FoodStampDavis
FoodStampDavis profile pic Alumni

I love this one a lot. I already five'd it long ago, but I would do it again. I would do it so good.

FoodStampDavis
FoodStampDavis profile pic Alumni

I threw a link on my facebook art page. That'll get it seen by at LEAST four people.

Underdawg
Underdawg profile pic Alumni

Gave it a fiver. Any score below a 3.0 would be.......

r.o.b.o.t.i.c.octopus
r.o.b.o.t.i.c.octopus profile pic Alumni

haha thanks fellers! just trying to drum up interest.

JIMDAHOUSECAT
JIMDAHOUSECAT profile pic Alumni
2 designs submitted - Score now!

Robocop was released in 1987.... however technically Robocop was in the 90's (Robocop 2 - 1990 & Robocop 3 - 1993) ;)

r.o.b.o.t.i.c.octopus

And the series..and the cartoon and comi were all the 90s... of course i know when robocop was released. duh. so what robocop did I draw, Jim?

BeanePod
BeanePod profile pic Alumni
5 designs submitted - Score now!

i fived dem shits like nobody's bidness....

jim's drunk

r.o.b.o.t.i.c.octopus

And the series..and the cartoon and comi were all the 90s... of course i know when robocop was released. duh. so what robocop did I draw, Jim?

No account?
Join Us