Close
One second...

How did you find out about threadless?

I don't quite remember how I found out about threadless but I believe it was when I was in the hunt for indie shirt sites and try to be a designer for them haha c:
I also own the threadless book which is awesome! So I am glad I found out about threadless!
Great site full of like minded people! Really love the site!
So i ask again... how did you find about threadless? :)

Watch this
BeanePod
BeanePod profile pic Alumni
7 designs submitted - Score now!

friend of mine who used to see me doodle dumb stuff all the time told me about it and said i should start subbing things......years and years ago. subbed 4 designs and then called it quits until april 2012. been having fun ever since :)

Twiggyhall

The voices in my head told me.

BeanePod

Twiggy....this is voice in head....did you finish weeding the backyard?

Twiggyhall
BeanePod said:

Twiggy....this is voice in head....did you finish weeding the backyard?

hahaha...ummmm...I may have gotten distracted...but sadly, it was (mostly) by other boring chores

(damn it...he knows me too well...) :)

BeanePod

weird....i'm drinking beer too. jinx!

Twiggyhall

Hahaha shuuuuush, you!

sidenote: despite what perrypods says, I'm actually NOT drinking beer right now...for once

(but it does sound good)

:)

BeanePod

i'm pretty sure you meant "for ounce"

and duh...you know beer always sounds good :)

Twiggyhall

48 for ouncer??

Also...are you trying to talk me into getting a beer??

because I can...I have the technology...in the form of 3 six-packs are in my fridge right now :)

p.s. I think we are the leaders in blog derailing

BeanePod

preemptive drunking is life that is happening

Twiggyhall

I'd get a beer...but it's almost your bedtime and I'll just be left lonely beering :(

BeanePod

time zones.....i'm pretty sure patrick swayze sang a song about that

melmike
melmike profile pic Alumni

For me, it's a bit like asking how I found out about pepsi, somehow it just kinda feels like it's always been there.

Twiggyhall

You're like the wind....through my Roadhouse...

BeanePod

roadhouse....i thought this blog was about footloose.....WHO ARE YOU...DO YOU EVEN KNOW ME?

Twiggyhall

Hahahahaha....what a feeling....

also, my apologies to MarkMorbidty for the blog derail :) we just can't help ourselves :)

MarkMorbidity

Glad you been having fun c: i should of been using the site since 6 months ago but i recently started like maybe a week already :o

BeanePod said:

friend of mine who used to see me doodle dumb stuff all the time told me about it and said i should start subbing things......years and years ago. subbed 4 designs and then called it quits until april 2012. been having fun ever since :)

MarkMorbidity

All good c: better to have replies than no replies to the post c: I enjoy reading to it's A-ok c:

Twiggyhall said:

Hahahahaha....what a feeling....

also, my apologies to MarkMorbidty for the blog derail :) we just can't help ourselves :)

MarkMorbidity

Hahaha drinking that Colt 45 huh xD

Twiggyhall said:

48 for ouncer??

Also...are you trying to talk me into getting a beer??

because I can...I have the technology...in the form of 3 six-packs are in my fridge right now :)

p.s. I think we are the leaders in blog derailing

MarkMorbidity

btw how do i get one of them little banners like in your avatar? :O

BeanePod said:

celandinestern
celandinestern profile pic Alumni

the banners are from the House Wars, so you'd have to sign up in the House War thread and then wait to be picked. People have been adding spoof banners to their avatars though, that's quicker and easier :D Just make it say something unique.

I was part of a FB game forum and the forum members were really into drawing and exchanging elaborate illustrated signatures. One of the girls had the marshmallow-pooping unicorn in her sig so I asked what it was and she said 'oh it's from this place called Threadless, you should check it out, it has tons of cool stuff'. The rest, as they say, is history. Suddenly I decided I wanted to draw.

MarkMorbidity

Ohhh what's the HWar thread? :) Id like to sign up c: prob wont get picked til ages since i just now recently started using threadless c: Would you care to link me? and to sign up do I just post a comment in the thread or have to fill out an app c:

celandinestern said:

the banners are from the House Wars, so you'd have to sign up in the House War thread and then wait to be picked. People have been adding spoof banners to their avatars though, that's quicker and easier :D Just make it say something unique.

I was part of a FB game forum and the forum members were really into drawing and exchanging elaborate illustrated signatures. One of the girls had the marshmallow-pooping unicorn in her sig so I asked what it was and she said 'oh it's from this place called Threadless, you should check it out, it has tons of cool stuff'. The rest, as they say, is history. Suddenly I decided I wanted to draw.

quick-brown-fox
quick-brown-fox profile pic Alumni
2 designs submitted - Score now!

I saw this a couple of years ago, and wanted to find out more about the artist. It turned out it was Olly Moss, and his website had examples of Threadless designs on. I was looking at doing more personal work, so that was the catalyst for me joining Threadless, and it's the reason i've been making stuff in my spare time since.

MarkMorbidity

Awww man that's awesome :) I wish i had a better reason on how i stumbled upon threadless than what I posted haha but non the less im glad i found the site c: I also came across your page earlier :) I commented on your science challenge post! Loved that one :D

quick-brown-fox said:

I saw this a couple of years ago, and wanted to find out more about the artist. It turned out it was Olly Moss, and his website had examples of Threadless designs on. I was looking at doing more personal work, so that was the catalyst for me joining Threadless, and it's the reason i've been making stuff in my spare time since.

MarkMorbidity

Guess you're right c: btw i saw your designs c: I likey :D

celandinestern said:

here's the official House Cup thread

things have slowed down a bit these days but hopefully soon they pick up again. You can just express interest in the blog, no need for sending in a resume :D

No account?
Join Us