Close
One second...

radioactivity - Science up for scoring!

Watch this
Christina.A.art

I like this ..you know what this would look sweet as an all over pattern on a bright shirt like mint green or lemon.

kzjl
kzjl profile pic Alumni

nice concept. =)

AnthonyMoore

I like the concept... Not really a fan of the purple with those colors. You could try a gray or maybe even play with orange-red with the greens and yellows. What if you added a guy break-dancing in a hazmat suit next to it? Unless you want it simple..just a suggestion.

Christina.A.art
AnthonyMoore said:

I like the concept... Not really a fan of the purple with those colors. You could try a gray or maybe even play with orange-red with the greens and yellows. What if you added a guy break-dancing in a hazmat suit next to it? Unless you want it simple..just a suggestion.

Break-dancer is a great idea lol I like the purple and your colors if you added a bright or vibrant red to the stereo it might pop even more. Anyways Goodluck and how's it coming along?

evyc

Love the concept, not crazy about the colors.

Elma e Francis

Thanks! The purple is definelly off. I think I want just the radio here, so no breakdancers now. Maybe musical notes (too much cliché?)

berlynhubler
berlynhubler profile pic Alumni

Here are some color palettes you might want to check out (a great site for color inspiration if you need it): link

this one in particular jumped out at me as radioactive - it has a deeper purple which might work a bit better?

Elma e Francis

thank you very much! Really Really helpful!

goliath72
goliath72 profile pic Alumni
1 design submitted -

Great concept

berlynhubler

I like the colors much better! but I don't think it needs the music notes, it makes it feel less "hazardous"

Christina.A.art

If you like the music notes i would suggest maybe more of them with the green outline like everything else. :)

Christina.A.art

and you could have them traveling upward

QuietCity
QuietCity profile pic Alumni

Music notes are nice touch. Only thing that I would change is numbers and letters. They will look much better if they are handwritten.

berlynhubler

maybe instead of music notes, add more of the lightning bolts?

Elma e Francis

Just subbed! Thank you guys for the advices and support!

goliath72
1 design submitted -

Headed over my friend

alternik

Good one!! Heading to the page now...

goliath72
1 design submitted -

Bump

No account?
Join Us