Close
One second...

Wolf pack STATS

This is my latest WIP. What if the Wolf from red riding hood wasn't a child eating monster and just wanted to hang out? Sometimes you just have to run with the pack. Any thoughts?

Watch this
Page:
  1. 1
  2. 2
Wharton
1 design submitted - Score now!

Heres a little close up.

TheInfamousBaka

I love it! I especially like the moon texture on the wolves. No critiques to give because I like it as is. Tee mock up?

Evancooleo

awesome style, very cozy

JIMDAHOUSECAT

i personally think the tongue colour of the dog on the right distracts from the red in the center of the image. Slighty criticism on my part however excellent design and agree with Tiff the textures are really cool. Great job Mr Wharton!

BlancaJP

very nice, I like it a lot. I would agree with the tongue being distracting, I like the idea of red riding hood being the only red. Also I'm missing reds other leg, it could show just a little pit of the boot maybe.

kuro_te

Looks amazing. I like the dimensionality of the design. Overall, though, I think I'd like a softer feel. The textures and edges seem very high contrast and sharp.

Morkki

I like the depth, and the concept overall. But somehow the composition feels like it could use either fewer wolves to make it less confusing (the top three wolves meld together and it's a little hard at first to figure it out) OR more wolves or something to complete the moon shape.

Manupix

What Morkki says. Skip the 10 o'clock wolf.

JIMDAHOUSECAT

Like Morkki said about the moon shape... how about making the wolves all black (no textures) and have a circular moon in the background (with textures). if this sounds crap it's because I'm tipsy.

soloyo-collabs

let her hair flow more (riding hood)

JIMDAHOUSECAT

oh and she needs to show more cleavage ;)

littlem

looks awesome. i agree with morkki on the "too many wolves" thing.

also, i think her hair blends in withe the other reds too much. maybe if you went for a lighter, yellow/orange shade to contrast against the red of the hood and clothes?

like here:

Wharton

Thanks for the feedback everyone. Jim, you're right, that tongue is a distraction.

Morkki. I'll take a wolf out to see how it looks and I'll play with the shadows and see if I can't make them less merge-y.

Nestor. Yeah, maybe her heair could be longer and flowing like the cloak.

Littlem. I wouldn't usually listen to you but you might have a point.

Wharton

Jim. Oh yeah, tonnes of tits.

littlem

haha you're such an arsewipe

JIMDAHOUSECAT
littlem said:

moi?

littlem
JIMDAHOUSECAT said:
littlem said:

moi?

no

Wharton
littlem said:
JIMDAHOUSECAT said:
littlem said:

moi?

definitely

nickv47

cool concept. she kind of looks like she's floating atm though.

Twiggyhall

that wolf texture is aces :)

Wharton

Okey cokey, Version 2.

Twiggyhall

oooh nice!!

that was a good call on the hair-do, lil' Annie :)

TheInfamousBaka

I like the neck fluff you added to the wolves!

Wharton
Twiggyhall said:

oooh nice!!

that was a good call on the hair-do, lil' Annie :)

Go Annie!

TheInfamousBaka said:

I like the neck fluff you added to the wolves!

I knew your discerning eye wouldn't miss it.

Wolfgang8885

I think its cool! Nothing from me as far as changes.

Wolfgang8885

I think its cool! Nothing from me as far as changes.

goliath72

Great one here

Wharton said:

Okey cokey, Version 2.

[+duracell-]

I like those moon wolfs a lot. I'm just not feelin' the girl. I think the blonde hair is too much.. I like it better w/ just the red. Face needs work. Left leg needs work. Hair looks like a blow torch instead of flowing. Overall, I question the need for another LRRH design. The story here seems shaky and a bit incoherent. Id try to maybe take it in a whole different direction. But keep those wolfs, man, the wolfs are cool.

Morkki

Yeah, the top wolves are much less confusing now. The manes and the blond hair are good additions too

JIMDAHOUSECAT

distinct lack of breasts. that is all.

JIMDAHOUSECAT

littlem
JIMDAHOUSECAT said:

some girls don't have uh breasts, jimmy. and such as

littlem

i know these things

airdeh

Welcome back!

Hahaha Jimmy, maybe Wharton doesn't want to be sexist - In this case, Little Red could be male or female. Either way, small boobs gooood.

As for my thoughts on the piece... Love the papercut feel and depth. Poofy neck is a good addition. But I think the blonde hair is too long and massive- disrupting the flow of the cape, much prefer the length in the initial piece because the shadow cast on the cape also made the girl less flat - but brunette maybe? or blond. Something other than red.

jaywalkergraphics

Like the changes. I feel like the drawn on face on Red doesn't match with the cut-out pieced-together faces and shapes elsewhere. Probably a minor thing, since it's hardly a major part of the composition.

I'll be going, now.

littlem

^,said srgt. major minor.

Christina.A.art

Hello, Wharton what if you made little reds hair gray or a shade of gray like the wolves?! :)

melmike

One word... Lasers.

Now, I vanish...

johnnysPeter

Looks awesome wharton. Love the blonde hair on little red.

Abstract Matter
JIMDAHOUSECAT said:

i personally think the tongue colour of the dog on the right distracts from the red in the center of the image. Slighty criticism on my part however excellent design and agree with Tiff the textures are really cool. Great job Mr Wharton!

I love that the tongue leads the eye to the right, as this makes you follow the composition from Red, to the direction they're travelling in. Makes the design really flow and it just works for me :P

Wharton

Woah, a whole lotta feedback, thanks guys. There seems to be some difference of opinion over the hair, perhaps I'll put her hood up to cover the issue and just have the cape billowing behind her. That would also just keep the colour set to red. Thanks for all the input everyone.

littlem

dangit. i like her hair. maybe not as long. but i like it.

Wolfgang8885

Putting her hood up would immediately make her more recognizable. You can still have som tufts of hair billowing out from the sides of her hoodie. I prefer the blonde.

kuro_te

Do I sense back-to-back prints?

Changes look great, Wharton. I like the added contrast with the hair, but perhaps shorten the length as littlem suggested. There are also some minor tangents.

I think the red tongue can work if it's a little lighter than the main figure and/or if some of the other wolves have tongues sticking out or points of red on their teeth.

jaywalkergraphics
littlem said:

^,said srgt. major minor.

:P

Page:
  1. 1
  2. 2
No account?