Close
One second...

How Do They Pick These?

So I just looked at the Threadless blog and seen this. How do they pick who will be on the blog?

Watch this
PeculiarTiffany
PeculiarTiffany profile pic Alumni

They just pick stuff that they think looks awesome.

Musarter
Musarter profile pic Alumni
TheInfamousBaka said:

^That and if Randyotter, Budi, or Alex do a design, it will be there.

WarDrobeInSpareOom

All the designs in the Threadless competition are printed out on hamburger buns and placed on the floor of a large warehouse. A cat, named SparkleButt, is released into the warehouse, where he promptly eats one hamburger. That design is deleted from the competition and a nasty letter is sent to the artist to stop sucking so much. Next, a seagull goes into the warehouse, and poops on three hamburgers. Those three designs are sold to a t-shirt company in southeast Asia for $32.60. Next, a dog walks on ten designs and eats three; those thirteen designs are printed on beach towels. The rest of the designs are sent to a mathematician named Dave who randomly picks 7 designs.

FoodStampDavis
FoodStampDavis profile pic Alumni

I'm not sure exactly how they pick them, but I'm positive that it's some part of a larger plot against me.

Open your EYES, man. Follow the money...

Wolfgang8885

Conspiracy theory eh? I agree.

littlem

they draw straws. and by straws, i mean weenies.

soloyo
soloyo profile pic Alumni

It doesn't matter. I had a collab displayed on a threadless blog about "how to make" a design and it never got printed.

vectored_life
soloyo said:

It doesn't matter. I had a collab displayed on a threadless blog about "how to make" a design and it never got printed.

Oh i'm not asking because of printing chances. To be honest, I'd just like to brag that my design made it on the news blog lol

38Sunsets
38Sunsets profile pic Alumni
1 design submitted -
TheInfamousBaka said:

I can die now in peace, I was featured there... feeling so relaxed... oh....

or maybe sex with Jeff everybody promote is even more relaxing? .... aghrrrr

vectored_life
TheInfamousBaka said:

Hmmm....that explains the lack of showcasing for my designs....thanks Threadless, now I have to get my blade and bathtub. lol

melmike
melmike profile pic Alumni

Yeah, it is some extra 'promotion', but really, it's Tumblr, so unless your design is some overly emotional emo tripe about who to give your heart to, you're not going to get all that much of a response.

No account?