Close
One second...

I'm going to be on TV, what tee should I wear?

It's a game show that airs nationally in Australia, so there'll be plenty of straight on chest shots.

What tee should I wear?

Watch this
Page:
  1. 1
  2. 2
vectored_life

It's Lame! It's never been printed! It has words!!!

moosabman

I vote one of these

melmike

^^ I wonder if they'd let me wear the hat

AnthonyMoore
melmike said:

Wear all the shirts that were suggested ..and take one off every commercial break.

thompson98
melmike said:

Anthony, it's called Millionaire Hot Seat, despite the fact that no one ever wins a million $.

Good luck then. i live in australia and some questions on it are impossible

melmike
thompson98 said:
melmike said:

Anthony, it's called Millionaire Hot Seat, despite the fact that no one ever wins a million $.

Good luck then. i live in australia and some questions on it are impossible

Yeah, I think as long as the prize is kept under $100k you have a chance, anything above that and it's a crapshoot. There's definitely as much luck in the format of the show as their is how much general knowledge you know. Thanks too, I', not going on until Oct, so I've got plenty of time for some cramming.

Evancooleo
5 designs submitted - Score now!

Mike - congrats on bein on tv man! Thanks for your input on my thread earlier, insightful stuff. Also your print is awesome, killer style!

melmike

Thanks! And thanks to everyone for their suggestions.

I can just imagine the look on the hosts face were I to wear the famed butt magic.

moosabman
AnthonyMoore said:
melmike said:

Wear all the shirts that were suggested ..and take one off every commercial break.

^ THIS!

MudgeStudios
2 designs submitted - Score now!
AnthonyMoore said:
melmike said:

Third that, but make sure that you finish with your TMNT design.

gebe

wear something funny, Mike :)

gebe

melmike

^ How have I never seen that one before? That's awesome!

gebe
melmike said:

^ How have I never seen that one before? That's awesome!

Yes I love it! Unfortunately sold out :( look

melmike

Turns out they don't want any black/dark grey shirts, so I'm going with these four, we'll see which one they pick. Heading in now. Wish me luck!

littlem

may the force be with you

Christina.A.art

outta the 4 i say T-rex :)! Goodluck!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

melmike
Christina.A.art said:

outta the 4 i say T-rex :)! Goodluck!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

They'll have final say on which one they like, but I'll be happy with any of these. I'll be even happier if I win some of those dollar dollar bills y'all. Thnx guys!

mip1980
1 design submitted - Score now!

make sure you link us a youtube link once its aired ;-) and good luck!!!!!!

melmike

Thanks guys, so I didn't win a cent, got a bad case of verbal diarrhea and I sounded like a moron, so I'll be suppressing the footage... but they actually chose my Spooky Side Up tee in the end, so at least I got that on TV! Threadpics to come...

Oh, and I spaced on mentioning Threadless, though I did get it in there that it was my design, when he said he liked my tee.

I got asked 3 questions. Got the first 2 right, then went out on the 3rd.

1. What's the name of a hexagonal tool bent into an L shape? Easy enough for anyone who's been to Ikea.

2. Which of these 4 words mean someone is open to bribery? a)venal b)adrenal c)renal d)penal. I no doubt sounded like a dunce when I said I'd never heard of the words, but in my head at the time they all sounded somewhat alien to me.

How far from a fire hydrant do you have to park? 1 metre, 2, 3, or 5. I said 2, it was 1.

The lady after me won $10k by answering which country a futon comes from. sigh.

thompson98

will it be shown tomorrow? an old lady was on tonight who won $50 000. didnt see the start

The Paper Crane
4 designs submitted - Score now!

Unlucky Michael! Looking forward to seeing footage of your moronic verbal adrenal, renal, penal diarrhea!

PS What's it called in Aus anyway? In UK we call it an Allen key but I imagine you call it something else?

[+duracell-]
  1. Allen wrench

2. didn't know, but would guess C) renal, given the choices

3. isn't the curb painted to show you?

melmike

Allen Key, yep. It's all multiple choice, so that was was super easy.

Question two was venal, not that I ever heard of that word before, just that 'eventualy' I worked out that the others were just there as king of a trick, only coz they end with 'nal.'

Now I wish they did paint the curb, but alas, no, they don't paint it here. 2 metres was the first one that popped into my head, so I went with it. But I took my license test back in 99, so not my fault if I can't remember that.

nikoby
1 design submitted - Score now!

Bummer Mike! Atleast you got to show off your tee.

Page:
  1. 1
  2. 2
No account?