Close
One second...

Early blogging memories

So I was just reminsicing about this a few days ago, remembering how Chelly was among the first people to make me feel welcome hera nd stuff. So I got to thinking a bit and maybe get you thinking a bit.

Among the very first people I remember being nice to me were Chelly, Ethan (professore) and Evan (frickinawesome). Followed not too long by Alvin (chipmnk), Amy (kookaberry), Danmaltz (maltzmania), Sam (biobotsomething), Dee (wardrobeinharrypotter) Pizzaz (no real name remembered) and maybe a few more I'm forgetting at this point.

Omair (ipear) was probably the first guy I instantly liked, even though we didn't hang out much, but I loved his posts and humor and stuff, also Torasteve (torakamasutra) and Mitch (spacefuck). Though it took me a few months to actually know when Mitch was being serious or not, then I realized he was always serious.

Kneil (roadkill, I think), MartinK and Mathiole were among the first designers that I started stalking and shit.

I'm pretty sure Ethan was the first guy I started calling by his real name (and viceversa), followed closely by Dee and Amy.

So, who's your early peeps?

*Usernames used cause I'm not sure who's still active or if the newer guys know the older guys by name and shit.

**There may have been a blog like this already, but it would have been a bunch of years ago, without the newer people and shit.

Watch this
Page:
  1. 1
  2. 2
  3. 3
vectored_life

Hmmmm....*squeaks rocking chair

• First comment on a post - myself, sad lol
  • First actual comment on a post - taz-pie wondering if my design was about a broken peen
  • First conversation (I.E. multiple comments with the same person) - mip1980 helping me with a WIP
  • First Threadless community 'like' for my FB art page - TheInfamousBaka
  • Weirdest personality I've seen on Threadless - foodstampdavis
Morkki

I got my first cooties from Jeff

BeanePod

i got my third cooties from jeff.....

• prob 2nd too
Twiggyhall

"First actual comment on a post - taz-pie wondering if my design was about a broken peen"

mega realols

vectored_life

Also, favorite thread memory:

Manupix
littlem said:

i don't remember

i don't recall

i've got no memories of anything at all

For some reason I thought you lived down under, and we had this bout of exchanging climate mockery. Weird!

Twiggyhall
theillustratorman said:

Also, favorite thread memory:

the wink slays me every time....

BeanePod

and the the creys start when it goes back inside

Jayme Art
1 design submitted - Score now!

I'm stll new. I havent posted a design yet, and I dont know anyone.

My first thread (or blog) here got a spam comment. My second, Morkki, Melmike and TheInfamousBaka told me I couldnt be in their club. You people are mean.

littlem
Manupix said:
littlem said:

i don't remember

i don't recall

i've got no memories of anything at all

For some reason I thought you lived down under, and we had this bout of exchanging climate mockery. Weird!

oh i'm down under, alright. i live under danyingling's bed. shhh don't tell him

Manupix
littlem said:

Haha, how's the weather there?

BeanePod
Manupix said:
littlem said:

salty and warm prolly.

O_o

bye!

littlem
Manupix said:
littlem said:

it's like november rain under here

Twiggyhall
BeanePod said:
Manupix said:
littlem said:

salty and warm prolly.

O_o

bye!

with a 69% chance of drizzle

Morkki
Jayme Art said:

My first thread (or blog) here got a spam comment. My second, Morkki, Melmike and TheInfamousBaka told me I couldnt be in their club. You people are mean.

Lies! Except yeah, Baka, she's a mean one. She's a goat hater.

Jake Friedman

My early memories include thinking Stevethegreat and Mike were the same person using two accounts, mostly because their conversations made such little sense to me, that I thought two people couldn't be talking like that to one another.

I remember Evan3, because we were the few really young guys on this site, and I was jelly that he got printed.

I think my fondest memories were always in bacontaco chats, and when matt (rhythmdev9) made a petition for me to have a twitter- that's when I knew I was cool. Or thought I was cool.

Manupix

Windy? XD

taz-pie
Twiggyhall said:

"First actual comment on a post - taz-pie wondering if my design was about a broken peen"

mega realols

ahaha aawwwwww

Morkki
Twiggyhall said:
BeanePod said:
Manupix said:
littlem said:

salty and warm prolly.

O_o

bye!

with a 69% chance of drizzle

The things I've seen

can't be unseen

littlem
Manupix said:

Windy? XD

surprisingly balmy

littlem

ballme

littlem

wut? who said that?

littlem

i'm gonna go away now

littlem

whose touching my butt?

littlem

who's

stupid finguhs

littlem

ballpeen

Morkki

Does anyone else wince when they see the words "ball-peen hammer"?

littlem

i chortle when i see the words "ball-peen hammer"

WarDrobeInSpareOom
againstbound said:

Whaaat, for real, Dee? But you had already been here for quite a while.

I was here a while before anyone actually really talked to me. When people finally started to remember me, I think it was you, Amy, and Ethan? I remember I tried to talk to Brian about Mario once, and he would have none of it.

AND I SHOWED HIM.

Jake Friedman
Morkki said:

Does anyone else wince when they see the words "ball-peen hammer"?

Thats why I wear a cup. Always.

BeanePod

brass ballcock...

I DON'T UNDERSTAND HOW YOU WORK BIOLOGY!!

littlem

i think i need an earthquake emergency pack under here.

TheInfamousBaka
Morkki said:
Jayme Art said:

taz-pie

DeeAnn made me laugh everyday. so damn funny.

i really miss chris jackanapes. he was HILARIOUS :(

taz-pie

and i used to love the omair/ mike/ randy/ etc etc combo comments. what a weird bunch.

and then nate and space used to talk about sex and feet. good times.

FoodStampDavis

I've only been participating in the forums here since January or so, but the first person to really make me feel welcome here - and I'm NOT joking - was Taz.

In fact, when I started frequenting the threads more and more and saw people talking about Taz being the noob-crusher, I was confused. She was super awesome to me from the get.

Maybe just because she could tell I was a dick, right off.

WarDrobeInSpareOom

Do you remember the Wee Straggler (Or Strangler, maybe?) He was hi-larious.

FoodStampDavis
theillustratorman said:

• First actual comment on a post - taz-pie wondering if my design was about a broken peen
  • First conversation (I.E. multiple comments with the same person) - mip1980 helping me with a WIP

fuck you

Just kidding! JOKES!

FoodStampDavis
kuro_te said:

I started getting involved when Foodstampdavis first started making a splash, and I've been living under his shadow ever since.

Making a splash? Maybe like turds into a toilet bowl, ha. I've made little ripples, at best.

FoodStampDavis

Also, Twiggy, BeanePod, MacDoodle, and Morkki were early kindred-spirits that were super helpful and hilarious to me.

Twiggyhall
foodstampdavis said:

Also, Twiggy, BeanePod, MacDoodle, and Morkki were early kindred-spirits that were super helpful and hilarious to me.

The Threadless dream team of fools :D

taz-pie
foodstampdavis said:

I've only been participating in the forums here since January or so, but the first person to really make me feel welcome here - and I'm NOT joking - was Taz.

In fact, when I started frequenting the threads more and more and saw people talking about Taz being the noob-crusher, I was confused. She was super awesome to me from the get.

sometimes i feel like i DISCOVERED you. you were the best find this year!!

BeanePod
taz-pie said:
foodstampdavis said:

@ladybonerzdotorg

Twiggyhall
taz-pie said:
foodstampdavis said:

Taz = the talent scout of Threadless

taz-pie

haha andrewstamps i just creeperstalked the first post of yours that i commented on. it was the first time the glory of butt magic was revealed to the world, april 19th the year of our lord 2013. 1st comment:

taz-pie said:

oh gosh

oh man

MAKE this work properly on a tshirt and i would buy the shit out of it.

FoodStampDavis
taz-pie said:

haha andrewstamps i just creeperstalked the first post of yours that i commented on. it was the first time the glory of butt magic was revealed to the world, april 19th the year of our lord 2013. 1st comment:

taz-pie said:

oh gosh

oh man

MAKE this work properly on a tshirt and i would buy the shit out of it.

haha. Yes. I remember. I had a couple subs before then, but nobody paid attention til Butt Magic.

At the time of the sub before that (a little toddler zombie with a balloon that pulled his arm off) Butt Magic was my profile pic. I remember Jillian commented on the zombie balloon design saying something like "This is cute, but is your profile pic your art? Cuz I'd wear that."

vectored_life
foodstampdavis said:
theillustratorman said:

fuck you

Just kidding! JOKES!

That's the spirit!!

Jayme Art
1 design submitted - Score now!
TheInfamousBaka said:
Morkki said:
Jayme Art said:

See, goats are vicious. Being mean, making people cry, eating old people...

Page:
  1. 1
  2. 2
  3. 3
No account?